How much longer until NFL is no longer watchable?

Options

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All i know is that football games are expensive as ? to go to. ? i went to a ? trainning camp practice with the pats vs saints and 20,000 people came during the day ? was obstructed by trees and could only see 1 peice of the field but still showed up. People paying more than it costs to get in a baseball game for decent seats just to see a preaseason game. And ? some of these preseason games while not sold out have more than the average baseball game in this city.

I look up local pats games to go to and tickets for seats 3,000 miles up be goin more than NBA lower level seats for a quality matchup. And the replacement refs sucked more ? than superhead but raitings went up still during that period.

Look I ain't a fan of the new rules but i also think even with these rules this ? still allot more watchable than the average scrub college baksetball game in december on espn or cbs. I would rather watch a preseason game than any mlb game outside of my yankees. If you don't wanna go to games cause of the rules great sell me your seats if the patriots play your squad for free and ill pay for a flight cause ? the flight is probally cheaper than the price on stub hub. The nfl is king and even with these rule changes.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pats tickets are ridiculous but the worst part is after they built the Patriots place the traffic and parking are out of control including the price of parking on top of it all, that ? just ruined it for me, we used to go to 3 or 4 games a year and playoffs but i'd rather just watch it on the big screen, i'll go to playoff games but thats it, catch me at a Celtics game in the last row by the wall with a margarita in hand
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What type of feminine ? is this??
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Pats tickets are ridiculous but the worst part is after they built the Patriots place the traffic and parking are out of control including the price of parking on top of it all, that ? just ruined it for me, we used to go to 3 or 4 games a year and playoffs but i'd rather just watch it on the big screen, i'll go to playoff games but thats it, catch me at a Celtics game in the last row by the wall with a margarita in hand

@its....JOHN B

The traffic situation makes me only wanna go to a scrub reg season matchup for 1pm next year. Since im 70 mins away in CT i don't have the tolerance to go multiple times in a year just once a year. The TD garden is nice when you take a bus trip and don't have to drive into boston and i agree the upper deck even in the back of the back still is mad straight view wise.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hold up no more sack dances? That's real?

If that's the case I'll spend at least a week reminiscing.

vonmiller_sackdance_original.gif

vonmiller.gif

Von-Miller-Does-Superman-Sack-Dance.gif

Von-Miller-Sack-Dance-GIF.gif

• 1of1
    Options
    This ? Von is a fool

von22_medium.gif

vonmillerdance.gif

VonMiller_SafetyDance_original_original.gif?1352667600

• 1of1
    Options
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

@its....JOHN B

The traffic situation makes me only wanna go to a scrub reg season matchup for 1pm next year. Since im 70 mins away in CT i don't have the tolerance to go multiple times in a year just once a year. The TD garden is nice when you take a bus trip and don't have to drive into boston and i agree the upper deck even in the back of the back still is mad straight view wise.

Yea the upper deck aint bad at all especially if u can get them around half court or a diagonal view of the court, I wont pay for tickets on one side of the court behind the hoop unless its playoffs, I only live 20 minutes if that to the garden I just drive in and usually put in an effort to find a spot on the street nearby before I hit the garage, at least they dont charge an arm and a leg like the pats games, what do they charge now $40+ to park in a lot?
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If they take kickoffs from the game, people will stop watching. ..? I look like watching a high school scrimmage starting at the 20 and ? .. all it will take is a league to rival them once their popularirty goes down which can happen...see mma and boxing
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? are blowing all these rule changes out of proportion. Football is, and still will be, the most popular sport in the nation by MILES.

You wont stop watching, no matter how much you say you will.
  • texasdaking88
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    You ? are blowing all these rule changes out of proportion. Football is, and still will be, the most popular sport in the nation by MILES.

AY shittin me... u a cowboy fan... u been enduring bad football fa 2 decades so Ur used to it
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

@its....JOHN B

Yea the upper deck aint bad at all especially if u can get them around half court or a diagonal view of the court, I wont pay for tickets on one side of the court behind the hoop unless its playoffs, I only live 20 minutes if that to the garden I just drive in and usually put in an effort to find a spot on the street nearby before I hit the garage, at least they dont charge an arm and a leg like the pats games, what do they charge now $40+ to park in a lot?

yeah ? $40 ? is cray. Im thinking about catching a game in miami in the next few years cause i got a cuz out there I have yet to see since she relocated there. A plane ticket and what ive heard are $60 lower level tickets would be about the same as foxboro for a nice seat except im in miami. My girl like the dophins too so we could make that ? a mini vacay.

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited March 2013
    Options

cosign i mean ? ? gon do on sunday watch lifetime network? ? about to turn on HGTV and ? ? Is ? really bout to have a book club with the boys cause football is too soft. Even with the rule changes football is rough and tough as a muhh.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

@its....JOHN B

yeah ? $40 ? is cray. Im thinking about catching a game in miami in the next few years cause i got a cuz out there I have yet to see since she relocated there. A plane ticket and what ive heard are $60 lower level tickets would be about the same as foxboro for a nice seat except im in miami. My girl like the dophins too so we could make that ? a mini vacay.

I went to the game in Jacksonvile this past season, I dont know if it will be like this is Miami but there was more Pats fans than Jags fans understandably but there were fans from almost every NFL team at the game, I seen people with Bears jerseys and next to them people with Vikings jerseys tailgating i'm like wtf? Thats how it is in Florida I met more people from NY and Boston than I did people that were actually born and raised in FLA the year I was living there
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It won't be watchable to us old heads, but the future generations are who they're aiming to keep. The NFL is sponsoring camps to teach coaches at the local level how to teach safer tackling and ? . In 10 to 15 years, the game won't be recognizable to 70s, 80s, and 90s babies.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    knights wrote: »
    It won't be watchable to us old heads, but the future generations are who they're aiming to keep. The NFL is sponsoring camps to teach coaches at the local level how to teach safer tackling and ? . In 10 to 15 years, the game won't be recognizable to 70s, 80s, and 90s babies.

I highly doubt that ? cause since the simplest of "tom brady rules" have gone into effect ratings have still skyrocketed. Old young male female demographics keep growing. Old people don't support the NBA, semi prejudice pockets of fans don't support the nba either look at Indiana where the pacers still have empty seats and cheap secondary market tickets cause they do prefer the more white college ball and IU. The same white folk mad at vick still showin up to ball games some of them eagles fans payin for season tickets.

As a 90's baby i still think people from my age range will turn into back in my day ass ? if they are former players or older fans but will still watch. But they will be wrong. Plus in all sports where people think the NBA or NFL or etc is softer what we see are players who maybe can't get away with more. But had a 80s or 70's ? in their prime tried to a modern athlete they would get their ass beat. I dare jordan to try to punch lebron lebron would crush jordan in a fight. Let a rowdy guard from the 70's try to beat up chris paul or derrick rose. Athletes will learn to play within the rules but it will still be physical and they will still be superior to the previous generations.

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will soon stop watching football because of these rules, and I blame

THE YEARS OF SISSYFIED PUNKS, WEAK ASS FATHERS that left their wife to raise a kid that acts more like a woman than a man, the feminization of the male and the stain they put on contact sports all this ? is part of the problem...

Instead of teaching your son there are winners and losers to be a winner you have to train hard and never give up, somehow mothers and weak ass men that never played sports and the uni-sex confuse men was like NO IT'S NOT RIGHT TO WIN, WE ALL WIN IT'S OK TO BE LOSERS and all type of ? ....

MAN i'm going to ? with H.S. FOOTBALL the last place where pure football is played and watch College FB, Rugby, boxing and Hockey

MALES IN AMERICA is being replaced by weak males and that uni-sex, male feminization crowd...

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People stay ? about these rules but the NFL keeps increasing profit margins even in a recession...interesting.

And the Cap got lower.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    Von-Miller-Somersault-Sack-Celebration-GIF.gif

Man, what the ? ? lol

And I'm surprised sack dances haven't been done away with a long time ago. They trip over someone celebrating a score, but ignore a dude cutting a jig after committing legalized attempted murder.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^ Its a bad double standard. Although I like sack dances, I don't see how you can take away TD dances and let this ? go on.
  • coop9889
    Options

AY shittin me... u a cowboy fan... u been enduring bad football fa 2 decades so Ur used to it

The hell?

You FROM texas ? ... so i know damn well you in the same boat unless you a bandwagon ass fan
  • texasdaking88
    Options

The hell?

You FROM texas ? ... so i know damn well you in the same boat unless you a bandwagon ass fan

I am not from Texas tho.. and even if I was, I would root for the spurs to win a superbowl before the cowboys touch another Lombardi trophy
  • coop9889
    Options

The hell?

I am not from Texas tho.. and even if I was, I would root for the spurs to win a superbowl before the cowboys touch another Lombardi trophy

Whos your team
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? s might aswell play flag football
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NFL will always be King