Young Jeezy- RIP (Remix) [Feat. Kendrick Lamar, Chris Brown & YG]

Options
MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shots fired at Drake. If you started from the bottom gon head and come out the closet
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yg stay passing on hits
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They supposed to put the wack verse in the middle. Should been Kendrick, Chris, YG, then Jeezy.
  • walwyn
    walwyn Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris Brown + Gun Talk = NAH ?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeezy did his thing best verse on his own remix.

Chris brown rapping like T.I's cases....how much guns did this kid mention?

Drake gonna have to c this ? eventually.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    ? damn the industry milking the ? outta K.dot lol

lol I think K dot forgot he made it. This ? been on EVERYONE ? even artists I've never heard of on some 2 chainz ? . He'll prolly stop soon
    They supposed to put the wack verse in the middle. Should been Kendrick, Chris, YG, then Jeezy.

co-sign. Unless YG doing a song wit nipsey that ? gets ZERO play... TRASH
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This Remix is hot. I'm finna download this real quick.
    Kendrick came correct. Breezy taking shots. Jeezy been that ? .

• P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who keeps gassing this weak ass ? YG up
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why is this record getting so much burn smh
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Chris Brown & Drake is the weakest feud ever!!!....? feuding over sum ? & both them dudes are wack..atleast Drake can rhyme sumtimes but Chris Brown..smh if I was Drake I would ether this ? real quite and never respond again...call the ? a woman beater or something to that nature and end it..nothing else needs 2 be said
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol ? stay goin on drake but rap wise chris cant hang with him. that one line was meh ? like giving hype to that type of thing. cool lil track tho
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kendrick my ? you are the best im so proud of you you made it bro! nice to see you wanted nas on the album! its never to late hope you get him on next album! i bet Nas accept it then! u was not that famous , only ? like jay z back thenn wanted to be with you but nasir want t not cuz he dont know who u was but now he does! ? you are talent fuckk this wack ? dont collabo with jeeezy he fake as ? he dont bust guns and never done anything he is fake like rock ross the bawse facking swuezierez nigga1 u can better! u must collabo with Nas! THE REALEST! holla! westcoast+eastcoast collabo nice!
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kendrick my ? you are the best im so proud of you you made it bro! nice to see you wanted nas on the album! its never to late hope you get him on next album! i bet Nas accept it then! u was not that famous , only ? like jay z back thenn wanted to be with you but nasir want t not cuz he dont know who u was but now he does! ? you are talent fuckk this wack ? dont collabo with jeeezy he fake as ? he dont bust guns and never done anything he is fake like rock ross the bawse facking swuezierez nigga1 u can better! u must collabo with Nas! THE REALEST! holla! westcoast+eastcoast collabo nice!

When did jeezys G card get pulled?

• FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options

Don't worry about Zorrow. He's easily the most underrated troll in here.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I can't front, that shot at Drake by Chris Brown was cold lol
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Don't worry about Zorrow. He's easily the most underrated troll in here.

Damn I was confused for a sec. Like who Rick rossed jeezy??? @zorrow yous a ? doggie.
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake can't let this dude continue to diss him.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol damn CB with the ether
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He just cried his heart out for a nas/Kendrick collab what about the starving n kids in detroit