2 Guns- Offical Trailer (Denzel Washington and Mark Wahlberg)

Options

Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Says the guy who has ? on his mind and is threatened by an individual opinion on an internet forum designed for posting individual opinions. Chances are the guy in the mirror next to your PC is typing on his keyboard with a limp wrist son. I bet you have a red equal sign as your facebook profile picture.
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    denzel's in it so of course its at least worth renting..

he looks the black walter white with that hat and goatee..
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No need for all the feelings LOL

@Broddie is probably right, Denzel has been in bad movies, who hasn't? and his list is pretty accurate

Looking aight though
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eli was horrible
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? looks corny

So does that movie wit marky n the rock
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Name a bad Denzel movie.

American Gangster
    The Book of Eli

tumblr_m6f4ecvdjW1qfcm9do1_500.gif
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who's the director for this? I counted like 5 explosions in the trailer alone, this a michael bay film?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who's the director for this? I counted like 5 explosions in the trailer alone, this a michael bay film?

Baltasar Kormákur
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Actors have stans as well

Interesting .. .
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Actors have had stabs longer than rappers
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Name a bad Denzel movie.

The Preacher's Wife
    Heart Condition
    Virtuosity
    The Bone Collector
    The Manchurian Candidate
    American Gangster
    The Book of Eli

there's 7.

That Marky Mark/Michael Bay collabo looks more entertaining than this but I will still check it out.

Whoa, I didn't even know posts could get buried in this forum. Not on enough, I guess. Disagree with Mancurian Candidate and American Gangster. Book of Eli was average. Bone Collector was bad enough, haven't seen the rest.

• Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    ? damn, they my two favorite actors. my favotire white actor and my favorite black actor. nh

• MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The comic it's based on is decent not sure if it will translate well
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
  • MR.CJ
    Options
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "2 Guns" may be an action comedy, but it's not the first place we'd expect to find a lengthy topless scene.

Of course, we're pretty sure no one will be complaining when they see an intimate scene between Paula Patton and Denzel Washington where their characters, DEA agents Deb and Bobby, are discussing their romantic relationship following a little roll in the hay. As Deb asks if Bobby ever loved her, Patton's ? are out for all the world to see.

"It was my idea. It was something that I had thought about for a long time," Patton told Yahoo! Movies. "You know, you prepare for all these scenes ahead of time and I just thought, 'Gosh, it doesn't seem realistic for somebody who's been lovers with somebody for quite a while and they've just made love and now the conversation's happening that you would have a bra or a top on.' It just didn't make sense to me, so I thought the natural thing would be to not have one on."

Patton's co-star and director Baltasar Kormákur weren't about to stop her either.

"I came to set and kind of surprised Denzel and Baltasar, our director," she recalled. "I said, 'No, I'm not going to be wearing a top.' I was like, 'No, I just don't think it's natural.' And then Denzel was like, 'Well, I'm taking my top off, too.'"

"Seriously?! You think I want you in that top," Kormákur claims to have told his leading lady after she'd made her decision. "For me, that's always what I wanted. It was pretty obvious – I just don't go up to women and say, 'Take off your dress.'"

Patton has worked with Washington before in 2006's "Deja Vu" (where she had a not-quite as revealing shower scene), so they obviously had a previously established comfort level. But how did Patton's husband, "Blurred Lines" singer Robin Thicke take the news that his wife would be filming such a revealing scene?

"I called [him] the night before and I said, 'What do you think?' And he's like, 'Go for it,'" Patton said. "He's all about the art in the end."
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    paula probably ? denzel
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Robin thicke is definitely NOT built for paula patton man
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Might have to see that tonight just for that hahaha. Thats a bad girl
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    I heard it was good
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope ? , Zel never fails me

Paula Patton ?

The bolded deserved to be quoted after seeing this hefa semi nood. Damn!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    It was a good movie imo.
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good movie....Mark Wahlberg surprisingly keep up with Denzel on the acting tip and had slightly better comedic timing as we know thats not Denzel's lane but he still did well.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Denzel must got in his contract that he has to be in bed with the baddess lookin chicks in Hollywood, and they have to be naked. If so...*Denzel voice*...my ? .