Jamaica

Queen's

In

The

House
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the hell is this ? Rhyme Religion doing, this ? trying to get his post numbers up or speaking in HTML language?
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    What the hell is this ? Rhyme Religion doing, this ? trying to get his post numbers up or speaking in HTML language?
    dude is weird as ? . if you look on the activity page he changes his avi like every minute.

You might've opened a can of worms dissing american cars though lol
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Neither. Keep lookin
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    NANN ONE...

GO GET YOU A NEW CAR OR SOMETHING WITH LESS MILES

BUT THAT AUDI LOOKS BETTER

Can't really blow new car money right now, i'm stacking chips for a down payment on a house.

So why go foreign at all right now?

For the resale value and reliability, i don't ? with American cars at all.

How a nikka named USmarine not gonna' buy American and go foreign...You hustlin' backwards...SMH
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You trying to stunt w the (old) German cars when they're Finna eat u alive bc they both have high miles.

Get u a
    '09 Acura TL
    Or a '06 Infiniti M35
  • kingofharts
    kingofharts Members Posts: 406 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Could be wrong here, but Is that a 5 series Beamer? Unless you married or kid-ed up, why not get a used 3 series joint? May be at a better year/mileage point.

Cosign b00kie also.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    do the audi. the person drove it 11.4k miles per year. Plus, the body is not really different from a newer model. slap a new paint job on it and you'll be good. Also, it is for 12k that is not a bad deal for an used Audi A6 .
  • Rhyme_Religion
    Rhyme_Religion Members Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I

Am

CHAN

SON

Beware

I'm

Lurking

EVERYWHERE

WITH

MY

LURKIN'

Ass
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Rhyme_Religion
    Rhyme_Religion Members Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dude is weird as ? . if you look on the activity page he changes his avi like every minute.

You might've opened a can of worms dissing american cars though lol

? Tabernacle

I

Be

Sonnin'

?

Ass

Crackers

So

Expect

Mo

Offerings
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why are people talkin about miles like that makes or breaks a car? If the maintenance of the vehicle was managed properly.
  • Lincoln
    Lincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    neither
    they both some dull ass overpriced cars
    i wouldn't buy an audi that's not an avant tho so i might be biased
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why are people talkin about miles like that makes or breaks a car? If the maintenance of the vehicle was managed properly.

Vehicles usually need significant maintenance and repairs at around 100-150K miles

Vehicles also significantly lose value around 100k miles.

Unless its a Honda or Toyota I wouldnt even look twice at a car with anywhere near a 100k miles much less a luxury car.

Miles mean a lot playa.

Buy either one of those heaps for that money and you'd be lucky to get 2/3 of that value back if you were try to immediately sell it back.
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As far as which one, it depends on if you have the cash or if its a bank loan. BMW's generally have less problems than Audis do from my research....so they would be a safer bet with a loan. You don't wanna keep paying the bank for a car that may have a shitload of electrical problems like Audis do.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If that Audi is a turbo, miles is definitely a factor.
    I'm sure it's out of warranty by now.
    The bearings in Turbos WILL need to be serviced by that time. $$$$
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so you never though to look at lexus, or infiniti?
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    for the price they are asking walk away my man. even that audi shouldn't be no more than 8k
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    go for the A6. the 3 series you posted is not even the 2005 model, that ? is the updated 98 model. if you get the 2005 3series for the same price, go for that over the audi.

SMH...

Bruh, that could very well be the 2005. The E46 3-Series was in production from 1998 until 2006. It looks like the badge says the one pictured is a 325i, which was produced from 2001 until 2005.

Me personally though, I'd go for the BMW. I love the E46 design almost as much as the E36 (which is my favorite 3-Series, though I'd prefer the E46 M3 over the E36 variant )
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Audi. Beamer looks outdated.

Ionno man the the audi from 06 looks pretty outdated
    Audis from 08 and up >>>>>>>>
    I wouldnt buy any of them

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that Audi got the woat shape.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only if the ic had a young fly n flashy poster that was a former used car salesman...that would lease cars and act like he just paid full cash...

R.i.p towers

Lol @ when sion called us haters n he couldnt wait for towers to pull off the lot n stunt in ? ...if somebody can get that quote i give ya a goat
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Id take the audi tho
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    not to derail this thread, but I have a garaged 1993 Caprice with the OG engine in it, I couldnt even tell you how many miles it has. Granted I dont know too much of ? about the mechanics of cars, but with regular maintenance (i.e. tune-ups, oil changes, leaks here and there), that ? rides like butter. Only when I first got it in 06 is when I had to do a little bit of replacing parts every now and again.

So with all of my current vehicles being foreign, I took it upon myself to learn the basics of replacing/fixing mechanical ? that people say is usually expensive to do. Plus, I'd assume if dude is lookin to buy European, he doesnt too much mind the cost of maintenance. Yes, it costs more on average to get foreign cars repaired in America, but if you find a spot that can do it for a good price, then start appropriating money for ? like that anyway.

I think out of the two, the Audi would prolly be more expensive to patch up in the long run (having had a 98 A6 once upon a time). But Bimmers are easy man.

Again, this is all coming from a novice with ? like this so take my word, or anybody's for that matter, with a grain of salt.