Hooking up with a roommate

Options
FucktheIC
FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
Moving in with some homies, one is a female. We've all known each other since college, and I can already tell where things are going with the female roommate. She already snapchattin' a bauce the goods. I feel like this can end really well, or really poorly.

Comments

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i just can't refer to a female as one of my homies
  • FucktheIC
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Don't do it bruh. It won't end well. Don't let the optical elusion of having in-house ? fool you. B/c if things end bad for y'all, it's gonna affect the other roommates as well.

Especially if y'all start dating other people.

I know, but she's makin' it so hard, bruh. It started with some playful sexual banter, but that's w/e, we did that ? in college. Then it escalated to "how does this outfit look?" Then the snapchat pics, then on Friday at my boy's birthday party we all started telling a story about my brother drinking breast milk from a stripper, I said something wild and she whispered in my ear "Yeah, it's been about a year since I've hooked up with anyone, the next person I have sex with is gonna get some tight p____"
    Maaaaaaannnn!!!!!!

No lie it almost happened that night when she asked me if I needed a ride home, but my better judgment prevailed.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    i just can't refer to a female as one of my homies

Well you first have to approach and talk to her bruh

get to the point ?
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This situation will "Epic Fail", seen it happen plenty of time and it never ends with the 2 people being friends.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do what you wanna do and learn from it.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You're not the only dude in the crib. Somebody else will be smashin'. Trust that.
  • FucktheIC
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    You're not the only dude in the crib. Somebody else will be smashin'. Trust that.

Nah, all them ? cuffed up, and she's their girls' sorority sister. We're the only single people in the crib.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That hoe looking for a free ride...? her
  • whitecracker
    whitecracker Members Posts: 406
    Options
    i wouldnt do it til i was gettin ready to move out
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    FucktheIC wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »

Nah, all them ? cuffed up, and she's their girls' sorority sister. We're the only single people in the crib.

She could try to become "attached" since ery'body else is coupled up but ? it, I'd still smash - no wifin' though.
  • killshot
    killshot Members Posts: 417 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Top Cat wrote: »
    That hoe looking for a free ride...? her

• BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't do it bruh. It won't end well. Don't let the optical elusion of having in-house ? fool you. B/c if things end bad for y'all, it's gonna affect the other roommates as well.

Lol ? said optical elusion, like her ? is a mirage or some ?

like u dying of thirst, and you see her ? and b like, "jusssstt a feeewwww morrrree stepppps"

thats that david blaine ? bruh, its not real

anything that involves a female, usually comes wit some catch lol

and plus you got your ? involved too?

i'll give u scenarios

A) Someone will get emotional and catch feelings and lighter fluid will be used to set someones ? on fire, then someone will call police as they always do and someone is in a jail cell (usually the ? ), thinking how he should have never even considered this ?

B) Somebody's window will get busted out or keyed

C) You roll up in ya crib right, its about 1:00am, just got back from the club, u almost got your elmo tickled, but tha ? flaked on you so you ? off, and as you were coming back, u got cut off by this chinese woman, who just got her walls of china ravaged off a ? call, now u even more ?

So u stop mcdonalds to get a 10 piece nugget, with the honey sauce and ? , and u enter your place, u notice 2 or how many of your ? is sleeping right, but Darnell is missing, so you start thinkin but then u like ? that ? he"ll b back,

but now you notice, that ? is missing too, but u thinking everyone loves everybody no problem

then u turn around, cause you thought u heard a squeaky sound

*thump, thump*, as you get closer to your room

you smell, baby oil, cool ranch dressing cocoa butter and vaseline,

nxt thing u hear

" your contagious, touch me baby, give me what u got"

then u hear your ? voice "sexy lady, drive me crazy, drive me wild"

u bust into your room and u see you Darnell and that ? on your sheets, wit him in the middle of putting cool ranch on her ? , ? wild ?

then you get mad as hell, and u beat that ? out of someone and someone catch a case

Then again its your decision

We r just here to help

Shut all the way the ? up

u still thinkin about lil twist in biebers bed, ? ?

just sit back

and let the don do his thing
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol ? said optical elusion, like her ? is a mirage or some ?

like u dying of thirst, and you see her ? and b like, "jusssstt a feeewwww morrrree stepppps"

thats that david blaine ? bruh, its not real

anything that involves a female, usually comes wit some catch lol

and plus you got your ? involved too?

i'll give u scenarios

A) Someone will get emotional and catch feelings and lighter fluid will be used to set someones ? on fire, then someone will call police as they always do and someone is in a jail cell (usually the ? ), thinking how he should have never even considered this ?

B) Somebody's window will get busted out or keyed

C) You roll up in ya crib right, its about 1:00am, just got back from the club, u almost got your elmo tickled, but tha ? flaked on you so you ? off, and as you were coming back, u got cut off by this chinese woman, who just got her walls of china ravaged off a ? call, now u even more ?

So u stop mcdonalds to get a 10 piece nugget, with the honey sauce and ? , and u enter your place, u notice 2 or how many of your ? is sleeping right, but Darnell is missing, so you start thinkin but then u like ? that ? he"ll b back,

but now you notice, that ? is missing too, but u thinking everyone loves everybody no problem

then u turn around, cause you thought u heard a squeaky sound

*thump, thump*, as you get closer to your room

you smell, baby oil, cool ranch dressing cocoa butter and vaseline,

nxt thing u hear

" your contagious, touch me baby, give me what u got"

then u hear your ? voice "sexy lady, drive me crazy, drive me wild"

u bust into your room and u see you Darnell and that ? on your sheets, wit him in the middle of putting cool ranch on her ? , ? wild ?

then you get mad as hell, and u beat that ? out of someone and someone catch a case

Then again its your decision

We r just here to help

Shut all the way the ? up

u still thinkin about lil twist in biebers bed, ? ?

just sit back

and let the don do his thing

You still that ? who beat up at the prom by the janitor
  • FucktheIC
    Options
    But da fug? You living a jersey shore lifestyle bruh? How many roommates you got?

5 total moving into a huge ? house with 6 bedrooms 4 bathrooms. ? got marble counter tops hardwood floors and fireplace for 500 a month?

SHIIIIIT!!!!

you gotta either live in Detroit, Flint, or Camden with those prices my g

Nope, right outside DC.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @T/S

? , The ? ?

The ? ? ...

so...
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    ? the ?

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no pics, huh? quack quack ? ...
  • FucktheIC
    Options

But da fug? You living a jersey shore lifestyle bruh? How many roommates you got?

5 total moving into a huge ? house with 6 bedrooms 4 bathrooms. ? got marble counter tops hardwood floors and fireplace for 500 a month?

SHIIIIIT!!!!

you gotta either live in Detroit, Flint, or Camden with those prices my g

Nope, right outside DC.

Man u lucked up. is it close to Crystal city

Opposite end, my dude. It's in Silver Spring half a mile from SS Metro Station. ? is a nice lil' spot, 6 stops from my office. I ain't even mad.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options