Rob Van Dam signed for 2 years (Unconfirmed) What do you expect from him in 2 years?

Options
Serious Juice Mayne
Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2013 in Off The Turn Buckle
He need to get that belt off ziggler and get one more run

Comments

• KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Horrible Punch, Horrible Punch, kick-caught-leg-half-ass-enziguri, Rolling Thunder! By Gaaawd! FROG SPLASH!

I forgot dude was raw until I looked at some old Japanese/ECW footage. The E had homie doing the same horrible moveset for years last time. I doubt it'll change.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's a shell of his former self....still a fan though
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's been over the hill. Dude never evolved his character or his moveset. He's still stuck in the 90's with the pony tail and graf singlet with the mellow pothead demeanor and the same moves he was doing in 1996. Despite all that he will always be over no matter where he goes. So he'll be good to put over new talent. However he will also always be No Job Rob so good luck with that one. I'm just glad I don't have to deal with him in the TNA X Division anymore. His slow ass regressed the division by a lot and it's still under heavy repair.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    His workrate has fallen off incredibly and I'm a RVD and TNa fan so I've seen him every week for the pats 3 years. He should retire, but then again he cant be a commentator or a manager. Speaking and personality hasn't been his main selling points.. more on swag (charisma) and looking cool.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish he keeps his TNA theme by Kushinator.

I know they won't though, probably go back to his old WWE theme.
  • VIBE
    Options
    They should debut him at MITB.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RVD is that dude but he's incredibly stagnant and has been for a decade. He needs to evolve in a major way but I think he's only wrestling for the money now, his passion is gone. Always been a fan though, definitely underrated in this wrestling ? .

I'm not a fan of the "No Job Rob" label that's been placed on dude either. RVD did plenty of jobs in WWE and TNA.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope he gets another world title run
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? look like van dame but fight like steven segal
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spot
    Spot
    Botch
    Spot
    Frog splash
    end of match
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh ? he signed?
  • Broddie
    edited April 2013
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I wish he keeps his TNA theme by Kushinator.

I know they won't though, probably go back to his old WWE theme.

LOL that is one of the WOAT wrestling theme songs. "VAN DAMINATOR!!!, VAN TERMINATOR!!!, VAN KRUSHINATOR!!! VAN ASSASINATOR!!!" LMAO ? outta here.
    jono wrote: »

I'm not a fan of the "No Job Rob" label that's been placed on dude either. RVD did plenty of jobs in WWE and TNA.

I stopped watching WWE back in early '03 shortly before Ruthless Aggression really kicked off. So I pretty much missed his entire WWE run after the invasion (in which he jobbed cause EVERY non WWE guy was booked to job or end up with NO job) with the exception of his match with Cena for the prize. However he's notorious for not jobbing as far back as the OG ECW days.

Hell the latter half of his TNA run when he was X Division champ was packed to the brim with the guy not wanting to job and put anybody over. It wasn't till his contract was up that he finally went "? it" and gave up the belt to Kenny King.

The last thing any wrestling company needs is an iconic industry veteran who still wants to act like it's his glory days instead of giving the younger cats the rub and putting them over like he should; Chris Jericho style. I'm just glad we won't see anymore of that fuckery in TNA and this is coming from someone who was an RVD fan since before most of the younger posters on here even knew who the hell the guy or ECW even was.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    of course he wasnt jobbin in ecw tho, he was THE guy lol, i can also understand an established guy not wanting to lose to zema ion and kenny king all ? nilly, but yea he did look a bit unmotivated in tna except for matches here and there
  • VIBE
    Options
    Rob Van Dam!

The whole f'n show!

That theme is dope af.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    how long before the wellness program catches up.

and cosign the punch punch kick combo son looks like this whenever he throws a punch

ReaganSmash.gif
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how long before the wellness program catches up.

and cosign the punch punch kick combo son looks like this whenever he throws a punch

ReaganSmash.gif

I'm dead as ? lmfao. Only people that throw worse punches than RVD are in the Women's division.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    this hasnt been confirmed anywhere yet?
  • VIBE
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »

He was at the HOF and I heard this before this was posted here.

Wrestling Inc maybe? I haven't checked.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? they're gonna do with him!!!
  • Broddie
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    KingGivBiz wrote: »

He was at the HOF and I heard this before this was posted here.

That doesn't mean ? . Tommy Dreamer was also at the HOF. I highly doubt that means he'll be under contract with Vince.

Whatever you heard was completely wrong. All Bob Van Dam said when asked about a possible WWE return at the HOF is “There’s always a chance.”
  • rap mysterio
    rap mysterio Members Posts: 171 ✭✭
    Options
    Thank ? he out of TNA!!!
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, he's still around
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options