What is some of the most unexpected violent behavior you have witnessed??

Options
KLICHE
KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2013 in The Social Lounge
I was over a friends who was have computer issues, we had been logged in and viewing some funny clips on youtube whilst waiting on others to arrive.. screen was freezing, internet was slow (my friend has little patience for these things as I now know).. and I offered to take a look, although I had no idea what I was planning on doing to solve the problems, and out of nowhere he flips out and punched a hole through his laptop screen and it flew right off the table!! lol He started cussing it out and telling me "I can't stand this ? , ? ? !!" ad he stood over it like he showed it who was boss! lol

Comments

• WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I do some stupid ? like that and making a right turn down a street from the middle lane if a ? ? aint gunna let a brother over. If a ? gets ? enough I guess I might get clipped, oh well until then the madness continues.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I already told this story in a thread a month or 2 back, but I saw a Blood banger midget get stomped out by a whole party of ?
  • Dope Era
    Dope Era Members Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My Ex Girl Punching Me In The Head In The Middle Of The Night While Im Sleep Because Of A Dream She Had.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea i know some psychotic ppl, one moment they calm next moment they see red a beat somebody up
  • EK5K
    EK5K Members Posts: 31
    Options
    The scene from office space? That's me. Threw my radio out the car on the freeway. ? ' gremlins...
  • Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw a dude go off & punch the ATM screen 2-3 times because he was ? & forgot his pin.
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Back in Detroit I was at a grocery store on 12th street with a friend and his girlfriend. They were going back and forth about her taking pictures with other dudes and posting them on Facebook. So as they are arguing she push this ? ...and me thinking nothin of it just start to laugh and as I'm laugh I ? you not this ? jumps in the air and drop kick her I talking on of these boys

2ilndsl.jpg

Straight into the cheese and ? ...so I'm thinking this ? is crazy ass hell not because he drop kicked her but because this ? knew for him to do that he had to land on his back...? was A1 crazy
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    laptops be acting up and he wasnt lettin em
  • KLICHE
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    laptops be acting up and he wasnt lettin em

No doubt! lol Dude has little patience for anything. Just snaps at anything that may be holding him up. I kid you not, his girlfriends brother once slammed the sliding door to the back yard and we had all been over drinking, this is some years back, and he was in mid sleep on the lounge... he went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife and started swearing at him holding the knife, about him slamming the door in his house! lol Sounds nuts now I recall it, but was another incident..

girl broke up with for good over that night. We all thought he was going to stab him
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    you know, i was really debating borrowing the "violence" part of Harlan Ellison's "Three Most Important Things In Life" and adapting it as if it was something that i witnessed, but i am too lazy to make it happen
  • KLICHE
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    you know, i was really debating borrowing the "violence" part of Harlan Ellison's "Three Most Important Things In Life" and adapting it as if it was something that i witnessed, but i am too lazy to make it happen

lol Oh Janklow! I've come to know you are quite the character
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    lol Oh Janklow! I've come to know you are quite the character
    also, i would be a little sad if i DID do all that and nobody got the reference

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    One time I was in my homegirl's house and my former boy (Mike)noticed his girlfriend was in the bathroom for a long time. He started knocking on the door hard asking what she was doing, cuz she was in there for about an hour and she said wait a minute. He kept knocking on the door and out of nowhere a dude came out the bathroom door and body slammed the ? to the floor. He held him down and in front of my boy's son, held him down and said in a booming voice "wait a ? minute!!!!!". He was a neighborhood thug known for robbing dudes, I was also cool with him.

Me and like 3 other people were like, WTF just happened? The guy went back into the bathroom and finished doing what he was doing with her. I told Mike to leave her, although that was my homegirl in the bathroom with the other dude. She later became pregnant with a son that looks just like the guy who was in the bathroom smh....the worst part is my boy stayed with her. Needless to say, many men have hit that over the years and I found out he smoked ? just to get by. Lost all respect for him that night. I ended up kicking his ass 2 years ago cuz he was on a ? binge and wanted to start ? .....haven't spoken to him since.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    One time I was in my homegirl's house and my former boy (Mike)noticed his girlfriend was in the bathroom for a long time. He started knocking on the door hard asking what she was doing, cuz she was in there for about an hour and she said wait a minute. He kept knocking on the door and out of nowhere a dude came out the bathroom door and body slammed the ? to the floor. He held him down and in front of my boy's son, held him down and said in a booming voice "wait a ? minute!!!!!". He was a neighborhood thug known for robbing dudes, I was also cool with him.

Me and like 3 other people were like, WTF just happened? The guy went back into the bathroom and finished doing what he was doing with her. I told Mike to leave her, although that was my homegirl in the bathroom with the other dude. She later became pregnant with a son that looks just like the guy who was in the bathroom smh....the worst part is my boy stayed with her. Needless to say, many men have hit that over the years and I found out he smoked ? just to get by. Lost all respect for him that night. I ended up kicking his ass 2 years ago cuz he was on a ? binge and wanted to start ? .....haven't spoken to him since.

Damn I laughed at first, but as the story progressed, I had to take that LOL back. Love will have a ? fall down by the wayside...posts like this is why we need an smh button.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options

Damn I laughed at first, but as the story progressed, I had to take that LOL back. Love will have a ? fall down by the wayside...posts like this is why we need an smh button.

I agree bruh, I smashed her and her sister too....had some good times with that family....
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Men and women were meant to procreate anything other then that is politics