Roleplaying in the bedroom, yay or nay ladies?

Options
Trollio
Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2013 in The Powder Room
Simple question

You like for ya man to dress up and act like a stranger and ? you in the parking lot of yo job?

You into acting out a scene from jasons lyric and let ya man beat it up against a building in a dark alley?

What ya like?
Whats ya preferences?

Graphic juicy details are welcome :)

(I ended it with a smiley face,? love smiley faces)

Comments

• Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm too goofy for all that. I wouldn't be able to stay in character.
    But I think it's a great idea for other people. Sounds like fun.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This that weirdo ? , I bring a ? to the crib and ? ...aint nobody got time for all that other ? .
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Top Cat trying learn some much needed bedroom skills.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh the costumes I own, lol. nurse, French maid, mobstress, ? . By the time I walk in the room, the role play is out the door.I might use some references during our activities but I really just like the dress up aspect.

Each outfit comes with a different persona and name.my ex mustve thought he had like 5 women in one, no sybill, lol.

Never acted out a movie scene before. That could be something new to try.
  • Trollio
    Options
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Taeboo
    @Empress_
    @tha_bride22
    @WeeZee
    BOSSMAN_zps02f9f003.gif

@Mrswest, I'm slightly disappointed, however duly noted....
    Officenote.gif
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    He doesn't dress up so I'm not sure if it's really role playing

I have a cheerleader outfit, school girl and some other random lingerie that I know he loves. I'll let him cuff me and pull out my riding crop too

Was into latex for a bit.....
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    Nuffn in the OP mentioned any outfit and wardrobe changes (thats cool), this ? said meeting up with ur bish and pretending she's a stranger, and other sex in public type ? ...thats lame, if we out in public and my ? get hard im a let u know I wanna ? and ask if u down, no need for the extra BS acting and role playin.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    dressing up can be a form of role playing CB
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Yea I know but I just went off the 2 things mentioned in the OP, and I dont want no role playing, just put on a slutty get up nd suck me off til im ready to ? , no need to pretend ur a nurse and check my temperature etc..
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2013
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    yes, role playing is a big part of the dominance and submission life. whether it's playing the naughty school girl, slutty nurse, or just a damsel in distress, i love it. role playing is fun because once you get immersed in it, it's very easy to let go and really let that inner freak out. and that level of comfort and freedom is what makes for a real fun sexy time

The dressing up and exploring is what is fun. something like you being the hot secretary with the glasses in a trench coat and stilettos and he's the hard worker who needs a drink at the local bar meeting in public as if its your first encounter is hot!

Because its actually your s/o and not a stranger you can really play and have fun with it but little does anyone else know.....
    It's exciting. That teasing leads to spontaneous public pleasing.

It's healthy to explore each other and all possible scenarios. I don't see it as "pretending" to be anyone else but rather having fun with your sexuality and partner.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd be open to it but it don't ? matter to me.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i just keep my timbs on and go to work
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Empress_ wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    yes, role playing is a big part of the dominance and submission life. whether it's playing the naughty school girl, slutty nurse, or just a damsel in distress, i love it. role playing is fun because once you get immersed in it, it's very easy to let go and really let that inner freak out. and that level of comfort and freedom is what makes for a real fun sexy time

Not just the dressing up part but something like you being the hot secretary in a trench coat and stilettos and the stressed businessman or maybe he's the construction worker who needs a drink at the local bar meeting in public as if its your first encounter is hot!

Because its actually your s/o and not a stranger you can really play and have fun with it but little does anyone else know.....
    It's exciting. That teasing leads to spontaneous public pleasing.

It's healthy to explore each other and the realm of fantasies.

Lets meet up tonight at 10 in Central park, i'll come as an internet troll and u come as a wacky hippy spiritual chick...

I wanna see if its all u make it out to be :D
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Vader wrote: »

So what you're really saying is that you are the hard construction worker yes?

@missk

:)
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I once showed up as a Cable worker, there to cut the electric and gas off. She said her husband paid the bill and all this jazz about calling the company and what not. Snatched her phone and told her we could settle it between us. Told her it's my area and that I could give her a couple days to figure out what happened. I refused to accept money cause I saw the kids toys from the doorwway. Let her know we adults and that as two adults we could find another form of payment. She reluctantly agreed, checking to ensure none of the neighbors saw me enter. I was throughly surprised @ her willingness to keep her cable on. Very surprised indeed.

Saw her a couple weeks later @ the disposable chute and she informed me that she didn't tell my s/o or her s/o about what accorded. Said she was game again if I was, this time show up as the janitor. I wasn't and moved shortly there after.

Turns out I'm still within the statue of limitations if she wanted to make my life horrible for what I did : (
  • Trollio
    Options
    @MrsWest

Ill make it rain but you better spend that money on groceries or bills
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options

@missk

what im sayin is i gets tha job done no matter the situation.....of course with love ,peace and brews on tha side
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@missk

My dear what are you implying here..

• twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How you broads keep your outfits nice? I be trying to tear that ? off on purpose..
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    How you broads keep your outfits nice? I be trying to tear that ? off on purpose..

My costumes aren't the expensive so if a rip were to happen it wouldn't be that big of a deal...