Options
Dupac
Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2013 in Quite Comical
go......................

thanos vs darkseid 35 votes

thanos
37%
gnsnawledge_godrageinfamous114aneed123Bcotton5qtipp73The Lonious MonkCainNothingButTheTruthDarkRaidenDrMindbender122WYRM 13 votes
darkseid
62%
kingofkingzdalyricalbanditeljay7ilord nemesisthe ghostBroddiericoreaintlhakTriple B'sunspoken_respectCeLLaR-DooRStoneColdMikeySour-CreamMr. 66HundredevoljeanyesLou CypherCashmoneyDuxLord_Hades_08EtherealAmotekunSplackavelli 22 votes

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkseid
    Im saying Darkseid cuz im more into DC at the moment. Everything about DC>>Marvel for me now.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thanos
    It really depends on what kinda confrontation you're talking about. If it's a regular head 2 head, I'd probably give it to Darkseid because of the Omega Effect. If it's a competition to take over the world or something that requires a some planning, I'd give it to Thanos.
  • nicky the don
    nicky the don Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Options
    But isn't Darkseid just as cunning as Thanos? And I'm gonna say Darkseid's tech is more advanced than Thanos. Combined he also seems to be at least as powerful, I think people underestimate Darkseid.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkseid
    I normally would say Thanos but hell na, he ain't ? with Darkseid. That ? can shoot lasers from his eyes to follow ? and zap them into other dimensions, not to mention his strength is on par with supes and supes >> Thanos. Intelligence wise they on the same level so it ? down to power and Darkseid is that ? .
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkseid
    Tough one but I gotta go with Darkseid on this on
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkseid
    Thanos threads!? All you ? love Infinity Gauntlet. Warlock sonned that ? with the Guantlet. Move past that. He is not on Darkseid's level
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    thanos
    Sour wrote: »
    I normally would say Thanos but hell na, he ain't ? with Darkseid. That ? can shoot lasers from his eyes to follow ? and zap them into other dimensions, not to mention his strength is on par with supes and supes >> Thanos. Intelligence wise they on the same level so it ? down to power and Darkseid is that ? .

What? Almost everything you said was wrong ? . Darkseid, for one thing is much stronger than Superman, and Superman would die in 1 hit, maybe 3 from Thanos easily. Thanos is much, much stronger than Superman, and he's stronger than Darkseid.

Intelligence wise Thanos is smarter as he's actually accomplished ? with his, such as taking over Universes and all that.
    Lasers from his eyes? And? Thanos has cosmic powers, Thanos can't die, Thanos can travel through dimensions, Thanos has insane durability to where Galactus's best couldn't put him down. Galactus, the ? who can destroy universes and who throws hissy fits and destroys galaxies by mistake.

Thanos's strength is so high that he's killed Surfer with his bare hands (Surfer who can survive Supernovas without a scratch) and his mental abilities are so strong, he mind ? The Fallen One (the first Surfer) and has even read Galactus's mind (who is immune to mind reading and telepathy).

Thanos bodies Darkseid in 5 minutes if it's usual Jobberseid. If it's trill ass real Darkseid, Thanos takes it after a decent battle. Either way he wins.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    thanos
    Thanos threads!? All you ? love Infinity Gauntlet. Warlock sonned that ? with the Guantlet. Move past that. He is not on Darkseid's level

lol You say that ? as if Thanos hasn't taken over the universe again since the Infinity Gauntlet saga.

Check the track records. Thanos has been more successful than Darkseid. If ya'll want to say that Darkseid would win a fight, I'd go with that because of the Omega Effect. But when it comes to scheming and executing a plan, Thanos has shown himself to be superior.

• DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    thanos
    Didn't Thanos wreck ? without the Infinity Gauntlet? I remember reading some ? a long ass time ago about him and the Cosmic Cube.

Also, didn't Mar-Vell used to go toe to toe with Thanos? I would think that Adam Warlock is far more powerful than Captain Marvel. Yet at one point, Thanos deemed him his greatest adversary.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkseid
    DarkRaiden wrote: »

What? Almost everything you said was wrong ? . Darkseid, for one thing is much stronger than Superman, and Superman would die in 1 hit, maybe 3 from Thanos easily. Thanos is much, much stronger than Superman, and he's stronger than Darkseid.

Intelligence wise Thanos is smarter as he's actually accomplished ? with his, such as taking over Universes and all that.
    Lasers from his eyes? And? Thanos has cosmic powers, Thanos can't die, Thanos can travel through dimensions, Thanos has insane durability to where Galactus's best couldn't put him down. Galactus, the ? who can destroy universes and who throws hissy fits and destroys galaxies by mistake.

Thanos's strength is so high that he's killed Surfer with his bare hands (Surfer who can survive Supernovas without a scratch) and his mental abilities are so strong, he mind ? The Fallen One (the first Surfer) and has even read Galactus's mind (who is immune to mind reading and telepathy).

Thanos bodies Darkseid in 5 minutes if it's usual Jobberseid. If it's trill ass real Darkseid, Thanos takes it after a decent battle. Either way he wins.

Yea, you right, I tried to argue this statement by posting up a comic of superman whooping Darkseid's ass but to no avail. Also I think surfer has beat Thanos in the comics before and if Thanos can whoop Surfer's ass, he sure as hell can beat Darkseid. I'm gonna have to switch my vote back over but that laser ? he got that follows you is some powerful ? , what's it called Omega Effect?
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    darkseid
    Thanos threads!? All you ? love Infini
    E

45Uu
    ty Gauntlet. Warlock sonned that ? with the Guantlet. Move past that. He is not on Darkseid's level

lol You say that ? as if Thanos hasn't taken over the universe again since the Infinity Gauntlet saga.

Check the track records. Thanos has been more successful than Darkseid. If ya'll want to say that Darkseid would win a fight, I'd go with that because of the Omega Effect. But when it comes to scheming and executing a plan, Thanos has shown himself to be superior.

Darkseid would win in a one on one sans schemes. I am not talking schemes. I respect Thanos on some scheme ? . But I think people forget that he doesn't have the powers that he possess with the cosmic or the gauntlet. That's all I am saying.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkseid

Yea, you right, I tried to argue this statement by posting up a comic of superman whooping Darkseid's ass but to no avail. Also I think surfer has beat Thanos in the comics before and if Thanos can whoop Surfer's ass, he sure as hell can beat Darkseid. I'm gonna have to switch my vote back over but that laser ? he got that follows you is some powerful ? , what's it called Omega Effect?

LMFAO

Darkseid has MUCH more in common with Galactus than he ever will with the Surfer. Darkseid is an omnipotent figure with multiple PHYSICAL avatars across the multiverse. None of those physical manifestations is the REAL Darkseid they're ALL avatars. Beating Darkseid is like soul clapping ? . He's literally an ethereal presence which would make it hard to ever "BEAT" Darkseid.

• DarkRaiden
    Options
    thanos
    Broddie wrote: »

LMFAO

Darkseid has MUCH more in common with Galactus than he ever will with the Surfer. Darkseid is an omnipotent figure with multiple PHYSICAL avatars across the multiverse. None of those physical manifestations is the REAL Darkseid they're ALL avatars. Beating Darkseid is like soul clapping ? . He's literally an ethereal presence which would make it hard to ever "BEAT" Darkseid.

He's not omnipotent. His greatest feat is stalemating Odin, and he hasn't been that powerful in a while.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkseid
    Broddie wrote: »

LMFAO

He's not omnipotent. His greatest feat is stalemating Odin, and he hasn't been that powerful in a while.

Ever read Jack Kirby's 4th World?

• The Lonious Monk
    Options
    thanos
    Thanos threads!? All you ? love Infini
    E

45Uu
    ty Gauntlet. Warlock sonned that ? with the Guantlet. Move past that. He is not on Darkseid's level

Darkseid would win in a one on one sans schemes. I am not talking schemes. I respect Thanos on some scheme ? . But I think people forget that he doesn't have the powers that he possess with the cosmic or the gauntlet. That's all I am saying.

Well I agree with you about that. Well, if we're talking about Darkseid at his best verses Thanos at his best. Darkseid does tend to job a little more than Thanos.

• EtherealAmotekun
    EtherealAmotekun Members Posts: 265 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkseid
    Darkseid 10/10
    Actual ? >>>>>>>> jobbing ass wanna be.

Oh yea

tumblr_mki2xwpAja1s5kg59o1_500.jpg
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    thanos
    Darkseid 10/10
    Actual ? >>>>>>>> jobbing ass wanna be.

Oh yea

tumblr_mki2xwpAja1s5kg59o1_500.jpg

Yeah, you're right. The guy who has actually taken over the universe multiple times and gotten the better of cosmic beings on the regular is the jobber, but the dude that's supposed an unfuckwittable force but has been solo'd more than once by Superman and made to ? in his pants by Doomsday is impressive. FOH

And being an "Actual ? " in comics doesn't mean much, especially in marvel. There are about 4 or 5 tiers of power above the gods.
  • EtherealAmotekun
    Options
    darkseid
    Name a n instance thanos took over anything without the aid of an teh uber powerful event specific cosmic whatsit? I'll wait.

It's not darkseid fault he exists in a company that ? rides the company front man. If encounters with superman were written correctly he's gettin owned by darkseid.

Thanos gets stalemated by warlock at base level.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    darkseid
    When did Darkseid stalemate Odin? Or were you talking about Thanos because Thanos was being played with. Odin was ? with Thanos. And Thanos and Warlock have classic Scraps. Thanos has had fair ones with Thor, good fair ones. Y'all are tripping! HARD

Odin the ? is steps below Galactus. Back in the Day Odin and the elder Gods would have smacked anything which is why Thanos trapped them in the IG storyline.
  • DarkRaiden
    Options
    thanos
    Name a n instance thanos took over anything without the aid of an teh uber powerful event specific cosmic whatsit? I'll wait.

It's not darkseid fault he exists in a company that ? rides the company front man. If encounters with superman were written correctly he's gettin owned by darkseid.

You act like it wasn't his genius which obtained said cosmic objects. And stop fronting Darkseid has NEVER taken over anything without help either. Warlock usually needs the soul gem and then if you look at their feats Thanos should stomp him into the ground. Thanos has taken the strongest Galactus (universe destroyer at full strength) can take. Thanos has taken the strongest Odin can take. He has killed Silver Surfer (insane durability that can withstand a supernova without a scratch) in a few hits. He has mindraped The Fallen One, aka the first Surfer. He has read Galactus' mind even though he's immune to that ? . And he can't die. Thanos is that ? .

And Darkseid stalemated Odin long ago when he was actually written like a ? and was a New ? villain and whatnot. Thor get's stomped by Thanos like 99.9% of the time and even lost with the power gem. I can't even explain Warlock tbh cause he fluctuates from trash that shouldn't be in Thanos's presence to Thor/Surfer level randomly.

Thanos would beat the brakes off of Darkseid. Period.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    thanos

Name a time when Darkseid has done anything of worth without the Omega Effect, a power that he stole. I'll wait. I mean, it's not like Darkseid's only real success came about when he figured out the key to a uber powerful cosmic whatsit.

And sure, let's act like the uber powerful cosmic artifacts are just laying around for anyone to get. It's not like for him to get the Infinity Gems, he had to beat a bunch of powerful cosmic beings while they had access to the gems. Let's also act like anybody who gets these artifacts are automatically able to accomplish the feats he has. It's not like people are scared to even use the Infinity Gems because most people can't use them to their full potential and most can't use them at all without potentially losing their minds.

• evoljeanyes
    Options
    darkseid

You act like it wasn't his genius which obtained said cosmic objects. And stop fronting Darkseid has NEVER taken over anything without help either. Warlock usually needs the soul gem and then if you look at their feats Thanos should stomp him into the ground. Thanos has taken the strongest Galactus (universe destroyer at full strength) can take. Thanos has taken the strongest Odin can take. He has killed Silver Surfer (insane durability that can withstand a supernova without a scratch) in a few hits. He has mindraped The Fallen One, aka the first Surfer. He has read Galactus' mind even though he's immune to that ? . And he can't die. Thanos is that ? .

And Darkseid stalemated Odin long ago when he was actually written like a ? and was a New ? villain and whatnot. Thor get's stomped by Thanos like 99.9% of the time and even lost with the power gem. I can't even explain Warlock tbh cause he fluctuates from trash that shouldn't be in Thanos's presence to Thor/Surfer level randomly.

Thanos would beat the brakes off of Darkseid. Period.

Warlock is the soul gem. He doesn't need it. His powerset is sick. Vulcan couldn't even drain all of his energy. Galactus had Thanos copping pleas. Odin was ? with Thanos. ? stop fronting. ? didn't read Gal's mind either bruh. Gal had that ? on his knees within a few scans.

Thanos had never stomped Thor ever. Warlock has never been trash. I think he has maybe one bad showing ever. And that's a hand to hand vs Hercules.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
  • EtherealAmotekun
    Options
    darkseid
    @etherealamotekun welcome back g!

I'm in my ethereal state ? . Its like Ben Kenobi talkin to Luke after her merged with the force.

? ass mods not releasing my main. Sa'ight doe.

• The Lonious Monk
    Options
    thanos
    Why are people even arguing about Thanos and Warlock. I'm pretty sure Thanos said that Warlock was his greatest adversary and I know Warlock implied that when it comes down to it the only person that ever beats Thanos is Thanos. Suffice to say, they both hold the other in very high regard.