Options

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at having replacements for 2 maybe 3 potential hall of famers, I remember thinking ? like this when bruschi and harrison retired, when vrabel and seymour got traded, thinking we were alright because of who we drafted or picked, our defense been trash ever since, y'all act like because y'all won the Super Bowl your locked in for another, look how often a team wins a Super Bowl and doesn't make the playoffs the next year, guys like reed, Lewis and Boldin don't get replaced overnight, sorry

Right... ? y'all think you are? The Lakers?
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its too late 2 hate
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? always hating on us
  • Mantequilla
    Mantequilla Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spagnuolo to B'more
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at having replacements for 2 maybe 3 potential hall of famers, I remember thinking ? like this when bruschi and harrison retired, when vrabel and seymour got traded, thinking we were alright because of who we drafted or picked, our defense been trash ever since, y'all act like because y'all won the Super Bowl your locked in for another, look how often a team wins a Super Bowl and doesn't make the playoffs the next year, guys like reed, Lewis and Boldin don't get replaced overnight, sorry
    Thats the Pats not the Ravens and Ray only one one SB while the defense got carried to the aecond ship

Also the Steelers are a dying team @ cotton so how are the Ravens third in the division? The Bengals are not better either.
    Yall ? dont know ? about the Ravens because if you did you would know that the defense has been getting carried for the last 4 years.
    Also Boldin only had for TDs last year and less than 1,000 yards and that rookie they drafted will be a viable replacement.
    All I know is that my team was doubted since Flacco arrived and all they do is ptove diubters wrong.The team will win another ship regardless if they dont repeat but until they dont shoe respect to thr champs.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

Nah we the super bowl chanpions
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah we the super bowl chanpions

[img]http://www.troll.me/images/deidric/aaaahh-thats-my-? .jpg[/img]
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats the Pats not the Ravens and Ray only one one SB while the defense got carried to the aecond ship

Also the Steelers are a dying team @ cotton so how are the Ravens third in the division? The Bengals are not better either.
    Yall ? dont know ? about the Ravens because if you did you would know that the defense has been getting carried for the last 4 years.
    Also Boldin only had for TDs last year and less than 1,000 yards and that rookie they drafted will be a viable replacement.
    All I know is that my team was doubted since Flacco arrived and all they do is ptove diubters wrong.The team will win another ship regardless if they dont repeat but until they dont shoe respect to thr champs.

The Bengals are better than yall right now, they are a young team who should get better offensively. The Steelers have never ever been down long. Yall both are similar. They have the better QB, you guys have the better RB. ya'll two will be fighting for 2nd and 3rd. besides

Flacco was ? in the reg season, he played okay during the playoffs. He has alot to prove before ill believe in this team with no rev ray factor
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    Flacco threw for over 3600 yards and 20 tds and that is ? ? Ben cant stay healthy and the Steelers are old and lost Wallace. The Bengals are still the Bungals with a questinable QB but they are better? Also Ravens got really young this seadon.Did you see who they signed rofl?
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    Also you act like Ray was a major part this season.They won 5 games without him and Webb and about 6 without Suggs. Flacco dont have ? to prove to anyone.Ray had nothing to do eith him being super bowl mvp.Rothlesburger has never been mvp of anything.

• CottonCitySlim
    Options
    ok then avi bet with any ravens fan for oct 13
  • KamPushMe
    Options
    Spagnuolo to B'more
    we ?
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    depending on what our defense does and if we can get another receiver, ravens will be back at the ship. thread bookmarked.
  • KamPushMe
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Flacco threw for over 3600 yards and 20 tds and that is ? ? Ben cant stay healthy and the Steelers are old and lost Wallace. The Bengals are still the Bungals with a questinable QB but they are better? Also Ravens got really young this seadon.Did you see who they signed rofl?
    Att Comp Pct Yds YPA Lg TD Int Rating
    531 317 59.7% 3,817 7.2 70 22 10 87.7
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Repeat? Not happening.
  • Mantequilla
    Mantequilla Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They forget how well Joe played once Cameron's dive dive 30 yard route offense went out the window
  • KamPushMe
    Options
    They forget how well Joe played once Cameron's dive dive 30 yard route offense went out the window
    real ?
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #repeat? lol well at least you staying positive, bruh
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what's up with our number 2 WR tho? we gotta grab someone
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The Bengals are better than yall right now, they are a young team who should get better offensively. The Steelers have never ever been down long. Yall both are similar. They have the better QB, you guys have the better RB. ya'll two will be fighting for 2nd and 3rd. besides

Flacco was ? in the reg season, he played okay during the playoffs. He has alot to prove before ill believe in this team with no rev ray factor

Damn either you just a hater or you dont watch football.

Flacco had a great regular season and a playoff run that is one of the BEST IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAME!!

Losing 2 older (HOF) players on d wont hurt us, our offense is what carried the torch and what will continue to...the young defense will only get better.

Going to really miss boldin though.
  • blacktux
    Options

Damn either you just a hater or you dont watch football.

Flacco had a great regular season and a playoff run that is one of the BEST IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAME!!

Losing 2 older (HOF) players on d wont hurt us, our offense is what carried the torch and what will continue to...the young defense will only get better.

Going to really miss boldin though.
  • CottonCitySlim
    Options
    Man those 3817 yds and 22 tds sure is HOF material, too bad he cant complete 60% of his passes or have a qb rating above 90. I mean Romo and Schaub had a qb rating above 90.

Dude is above average
  • blacktux
    Options
    Too bad romo and shaub have never gone on an 8 touchdown, 0 interception playoff run knocking off 2 HOF qbs and winning the championship.

I mean if you going to compare....

Too bad ben cant even make noise without a top 5 defense.
  • KamPushMe
    Options
    Man those 3817 yds and 22 tds sure is HOF material, too bad he cant complete 60% of his passes or have a qb rating above 90. I mean Romo and Schaub had a qb rating above 90.

Dude is above average

joe has more rings then romo and schaub combined