how can us blacks stay at the top?

Options

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rock Well wrote: »
    Safe to say, unfortunately, none of the posts in this thread will be changing the world, we just not in control

well not talking about it wont help either
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All that ? sounds good but the only thing that will surely work is WAR..ya'll pacifist ? wanna cumbaya the tay to the top ? all that...

Black folks need to take a stand and embrace our warrior nature..we need to set fire to all white institutions and if the hispanics aint riding, burn their ? down too...

These peckerwoods think we some punks bcuz we aint really gave them ? any real resistance..? that, ? in chicago if ? aint clickin, we shoot 1st then figure the rest out later..

On top? ? being only top when we can be the only ones alive...i dont giv3e a ? what the textbooks and bibles say, this is our planet, we were here first and every race after us are mutants..thats why those ? burn in the sun...they not meant to be here..

Dont get me wrong, I love white ? ..I mean I seriously love it but if it came down to it, I'm cuttin the heads off every devils I see..

Only way to destroy the word ? is to rid the world of every nonblack race..but ? all this talking, if aint nobody gonna pop off whats the point of being on top?
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Empress_ wrote: »
    Unite, enlighten and uplift.

Build each other up instead of always trying to break our brother and sister down. That is step 1 to breaking the conditioning. It goes deep but it can be reversed and corrected through us if we utilize what we were blessed with.

How do we get to the top? It is not a matter of trying to get there but a matter of realizing we already hold that position. Our true potential and greatness as Gods and Goddesses walking this earth is overlooked by this standard we often break and lose ourselves trying to live up to in general society, one which was created and designed for us, not by us. The white man's plan from the beginning of time: Strip us of our identity, forbid us to speak our language and celebrate our culture, have these white traditions imposed on us and forget who we are.

Above all else know thyself. Starting at the root by gaining knowledge and building within knowing our true potential. Taking that "potential" and transforming it into our continuing reality with the awareness that WE don't need to conform, WE weren't meant to and to realize the tables have turned. They need us now, just take a look around; it's everywhere you look, the red, black and green. They're catering more and more to us as a people, the media is a prime example.

Wake up and live with your eyes wide opened and then we can make a shift in house instead of looking outside for the answers.

I agree with all of this but this is step 1. The Mental/Spiritual Revolution.

Step 2. Physical Revolution.

Now Im not saying ? all whites at all, but I am saying that in the body of life there are many cancers that must be completely uprooted and eliminated for the health and well-being of the body. It's a must.

Oh and nice avi.

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go back in a time machine and reverse the issues of slavery
  • Real Lady2
    Real Lady2 Members Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    was it Marcus Garvey? I could be wrong, but I'm down with the movement of moving out this country, and building wealth in black countries... I am sick of racism and I'm sick of black people who want to be white people. I'm sick of the fairy tales in this country. You got people who really believe the American Lie so they believe it's a such thing as PERFECT. or the PERFECT LIFE. No-one had this life and the thought of people believing the PERFECT LIFE LIE creates jealousy. & the people they are calling PERFECT with the PERFECT life, are other BLACK people from the GHETTO.

So since some people think other black people had perfect lives in the projects, is why many can't get out the projects alive. Some black people in this country are truly brainwashed.

I do not hate white people, I hate racism.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Destroy the hood mentality glorified by rappers. The whole school is not cool mentality also needs to. I grew up in the hood these ? really convinced themselves the only way to be successful was to sell drugs and ? . Education is the key we need to educate ourselves first and remove the barriers we created ourselves. There needs to be a line drawn between entertainment and real life. In the black community the line seems to be blurred. We need more black entrepreneurs and business owners. We don't need to separate ourselves from whites like some of y'all suggested because the world is now a global economy and isolating ourselves will only hurt us. But I repeat THE HOOD MENTALITY MUST DIE.
  • Tymoney19
    Options
    To all y'all talking about spiritual nonsense it aint gonna help us. This world revolves around money and power. We need to empower ourselves through wealth and the power that comes along with it. I really don't think the " white man" had a long term plan to strip us of our identity and to destroy our culture. They saw an opportunity to exploit a race of people and they ran with it. They now look down on us because they see us as being weak. We are a conquered people in every aspect. We have never really threatened their power. We are not gods and goddesses we are blood and bone the same as them. We need to educate ourselves and grab the power from them.
  • Tymoney19
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Go back in a time machine and reverse the issues of slavery

Slavery has been a staple of human life since the beginning. The physical slavery ended but the mental slavery still chains us.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ice_cold wrote: »
    rappers mindsets need fixing too
    i always say mainstream rap is one of the worst things to happen to black folks.

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    To all y'all talking about spiritual nonsense it aint gonna help us. This world revolves around money and power. We need to empower ourselves through wealth and the power that comes along with it. I really don't think the " white man" had a long term plan to strip us of our identity and to destroy our culture. They saw an opportunity to exploit a race of people and they ran with it. They now look down on us because they see us as being weak. We are a conquered people in every aspect. We have never really threatened their power. We are not gods and goddesses we are blood and bone the same as them. We need to educate ourselves and grab the power from them.

first power over our minds then power over physical change. lets save war for until those ? wanna attack physically again.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black family structure is almost non existent. Finding a traditional black family with a married mom/dad under the same roof with their kids having the same last name is extremely difficult to find. Which is pathetic as ? . It needs to be instilled in our youth that OWW births is wrong, not something to be celebrated and not a rite of passage. The messy family structure is one of the first things that need to be changed in order for blacks to rise and prosper more.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cant do anything on here without this Big krit thing takin over the screen.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Cant do anything on here without this Big krit thing takin over the screen.

WHATS A KING WITHOUT A CROWN ? !
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    came in here to ? on blacks, but yall have already done a good job
    /end of thread
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    Black family structure is almost non existent. Finding a traditional black family with a married mom/dad under the same roof with their kids having the same last name is extremely difficult to find. Which is pathetic as ? . It needs to be instilled in our youth that OWW births is wrong, not something to be celebrated and not a rite of passage. The messy family structure is one of the first things that need to be changed in order for blacks to rise and prosper more.

yes, you preaching fam. we must fix our family mindstate. id like to hear your thoughts on war our kind must take.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    @pelle_pelle we have bigger problems to fix as a afrikan nation before we just go to war just like that, most of our people dont even know who the hell to fight. work on knowledge first.
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We know who to fight..spoiled and lazy is why we don't want war..
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real Lady2 wrote: »
    was it Marcus Garvey? I could be wrong, but I'm down with the movement of moving out this country, and building wealth in black countries... I am sick of racism and I'm sick of black people who want to be white people. I'm sick of the fairy tales in this country. You got people who really believe the American Lie so they believe it's a such thing as PERFECT. or the PERFECT LIFE. No-one had this life and the thought of people believing the PERFECT LIFE LIE creates jealousy. & the people they are calling PERFECT with the PERFECT life, are other BLACK people from the GHETTO.

So since some people think other black people had perfect lives in the projects, is why many can't get out the projects alive. Some black people in this country are truly brainwashed.

I do not hate white people, I hate racism.

yes it was marcus garvey, but it was more than just back to africa the movement was to build positive economic and social connections to the african continent thus uniting the world wide black population . thereby allowing black people to build a racial empire on which the sun would never set. similar to how the jews in america have connections and interest in israel. we would be united by one goal which would be the creation of a free and redeemed africa, building the continent into a force that could protect it's interest and the interest of it's disapora.

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man sometimes I feel so hopeless especially with what I see here in NY. Our people are not really interested in progressing truthfully. I work in corporate america and can tell you first hand a lot of corporate blacks are NOT interested in starting up their own businesses. You make 90,000 a year...great...what do you own? What assets do you have? People get so caught up and spend on nonsense as you guys had mentioned, but we never think of the future, it is quite sad. Also, this rap ? needs to be significantly cutback along with this other entertainment nonsense.

Most ? are lost out here, b.

I gotta home boy with sequels (kids) that don't have a high school education. I be telling this ? "? you better get your diploma before places like Popeye's be asking for high school education or equivalent ". This ? be like "I need to go get my shss but I don't be having time". ? if you got time for these bops then you can apply to get your diploma too.

These ? finna have them should've, could've stories when they get older. "I should've did this, I could've did that". Also I see people think working 12 hours, 7 days a week manual labor is basically "getting to the money". While they "getting to the money" the c.e.o who they working laying somewhere on a beach, getting residual income. Most wouldn't read something to educate themselves, only book they will read is facebook
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Asian man may own a liquor store and Black dude may own a lawncare or barbershop or whatever. They both entrepreneurs doing. They aint gon waste too much time with somebody who does nothing but whine about how they cant do anything. Regardless if they the same "race". Bottom line people with sense aint trippin bout none of that.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The path of the sloths is opeb for only a short period of time.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Egos
    I think our culture/race have the biggest egos that there is...We might be the only race that let our ego run us..next to White folks..but our ? is worst

We can not have ? and still think we don't need to be humble...or vice versa

We the most showing off race...lol.
    We brag about every and anything..? a religion
    We don't value a dollar...
    We don't save...We spend money like it's bout to run out..I bet black folks (women and men) with 90K payin jobs don't have 3 months worth of savings in their account...just in case of anything happening..
    We have small minds..we think everything is within where we come from..not knowing that the world is bigger than the state you grew up in..

on top?? I can't see it..and I'm black..
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    What need to happen is we stop making other races become rich off our dollar...
    Start investing in things we know..Don't know the last time I walked inside of a "black owned" business without it being a barbershop or beauty salon...I remember coming up and there was a black owned business almost in every hood..if it wasn't no more than a cleaners..record store..restaurant..car wash (legit one) pool hall...something..now every other race has taken over what was once some of the businesses we owned and shopped at..
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get rid of the Celtic(Ghetto/Hood) culture and attain your ancient cultural values and you will find your solution
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    Egos
    I think our culture/race have the biggest egos that there is...We might be the only race that let our ego run us..next to White folks..but our ? is worst

We can not have ? and still think we don't need to be humble...or vice versa

We the most showing off race...lol.
    We brag about every and anything..? a religion
    We don't value a dollar...
    We don't save...We spend money like it's bout to run out..I bet black folks (women and men) with 90K payin jobs don't have 3 months worth of savings in their account...just in case of anything happening..
    We have small minds..we think everything is within where we come from..not knowing that the world is bigger than the state you grew up in..

on top?? I can't see it..and I'm black..

that's just it. its a choice. don't you think its time to choose to create more for us? the Europeans choose to let their ego talk them into stealing us out of afrika, shouldn't we choose how to make a comeback?