Cowboys fam lets be honest...

Options
ocelot
ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
Even if Romo would've held on to the ball against Seattle they wouldve scored on us anyway.

Our defense wasn't stopping them all night that night and Hass/Alex was having their way with us.

Them ? had 2min left anyway... It was over.
We shouldn't even had been in the predicament of kicking a FG to begin with... We should've scored a TD...

It's sad that ? remember the snap but forgot the game... We lost to the better team. We would've killed Chicago tho had we had won.

Just had to get it off my chest bruhs.

Comments

• Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have to give you a goat
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    Even if Romo would've held on to the ball against Seattle they wouldve scored on us anyway.

Our defense wasn't stopping them all night that night and Hass/Alex was having their way with us.

We shouldn't even had been in the predicament of kicking a FG to begin with... We should've scored a TD...

It's sad that ? remember the snap but forgot the game... We lost to the better team. We would've killed Chicago tho had we had won.

Stop the Lies if Romo couldnt handle the pressure in Seattle what do u think would've happened in Solider Field no Dome Cold Weather. The fact is Romo never got over that game and Cowboys Fans has to deal with it. Because your ? owner who should retire from being a GM b/c he is WOAT as of right now signed this choke artist to a wealthy extension. The fact this still bothers you from years ago is laughable

tony-romo-choking-in-big-games-since-2003.jpg
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let it go kid.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

and why didn't the cowboys score a TD
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was friday night and you thinking about romo choking the playoffs?? SMMFH
  • ocelot
    Options

and why didn't the cowboys score a TD

Maybe Romo... Maybe bad coaching... Maybe the stadium...who knows
    bigb86 wrote: »
    It was friday night and you thinking about romo choking the playoffs?? SMMFH

Every story has a beginning... This is Anthony Romos story and it still haunts anyone associated to the Dallas Cowboys.

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let it go kid.

well lately them bums haven't gave anything else to hold on to. ? the cowboys
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jdilla26 wrote: »

Stop the Lies if Romo couldnt handle the pressure in Seattle what do u think would've happened in Solider Field no Dome Cold Weather. The fact is Romo never got over that game and Cowboys Fans has to deal with it. Because your ? owner who should retire from being a GM b/c he is WOAT as of right now signed this choke artist to a wealthy extension. The fact this still bothers you from years ago is laughable

2003 tho?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Long as jerry jones will continue to never have a starting black qb or a qb with a football iq over romo, yall aint go never be in the super bowl again
  • ocelot
    Options
    Top Cat wrote: »
    Long as jerry jones will continue to never have a starting black qb or a qb with a football iq over romo, yall aint go never be in the super bowl again
    Quincy Carter was the future.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    major pain wrote: »

2003 tho?

I thought that timeline was a little off
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope Jerry Jones dies...
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »

jerry-jones-dance-o.gif
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What about last year when he threw that game losing INT against the Skins in a game that Dallas was winning and should have won?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait a minute ...was that the year Chi made it to the SB? ROFL nah dog that defense would have destroyed Romo. The Seahawks were not a very good team that year, wasn't their division really sorry then?
  • ocelot
    Options
    What about last year when he threw that game losing INT against the Skins in a game that Dallas was winning and should have won?

Yeah but it all started that Saturday night.
    Wait a minute ...was that the year Chi made it to the SB? ROFL nah dog that defense would have destroyed Romo. The Seahawks were not a very good team that year, wasn't their division really sorry then?
    Nah son Rex Grossman was ass that year and our offense were just as good as Indy that year imo...

Seattle always played in a weak division but they were at the SB the year prior.
  • ocelot
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »

I hate him too... But at least he cares... He's no Jim Buss, Dan Snyder or the owner of the Jets...
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well at least Jerry did give quincy a shot...now the Texans I hear they owner will not even consider a blk Qb.
  • ocelot
    Options
    Doubletee wrote: »
    Well at least Jerry did give quincy a shot...now the Texans I hear they owner will not even consider a blk Qb.

Word to Vince Young.
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't forget no other team had their starting QB holding FGs.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't forget no other team had their starting QB holding FGs.

lol thats not an excuse... wtf

that actually makes it even more ridiculous that it happened... its not like the place holder got injured and he got thrown in there last minute... he actually PRACTICED doing the ? on the regular

#hardtobeacowboysfan
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the seahawks were using cb's off the ? street and bill parcells thought it would be a good idea to have a game plan to NOT attack them....but on another note tony has never won a "big game".....beating the 10-1 packers to take control of the nfc,not a big game....beating the 9-0 colts,not a big deal.....beating the 13-0 saints,not a big deal.....beating the eagles in the playoffs,who cares it was only a wildcard game.....only if the cowboys lose,then it was a big game.....what exactly is a "big game"?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    major pain wrote: »

2003 tho?

? so eager to hate on the Cowboys they willing to rewrite history
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get that guy a better Oline & he'll be alright. It seems like every game I watch he's coaching guys and reminding them about they're supposed to be doing on the field. The ? is sad to see.
    this ^
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    With a horrible offensive line I'd rather have Romo than most top Qbs in the game.