Give me your SLEEPER of the NFL draft before season's start!

Options
joeyfkncrakk
joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
This years draft might not have been the flashiest but there are gems to be found... I got a sleeper for this year that I guarantee will be pro bowl player sooner rather than later....

1.) Jordan Campbell- from New Mexico Highlands (formerly of USC Trojans) signed to the Cincinnati , do your fkn homework if you haven't already this is the most slept on prospect in the draft hands down... I personally played high school ball with my ? b4 he transferred to high school power Norco, still cool til this day... Dude will eventually snag the MLB job from whoever has it, has everything you want in a LB... Issues at USC due to the Reggie Bush scandal had him transfer twice and he had to finish at D2 and he completely ? that whole league up on arrival... He completely changed the culture of the entire program which was a 1 win school to turning them into 8-2 while dominating in all 3 phases of the game (even led in punting lol).... Last year had 214 tackles, 17.5 sacks over 50 tackles for loss... No bias at all, He is the best linebacker in the draft nobody knows

Comments