Can Nate Robinson be a threat to D.Rose?

Options
international
international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2013 in From the Cheap Seats
Simple question...

Comments

• BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can he be a thread to D.Rose.... hmm idk..

I'm not sure either are Knitters or forum users.
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyStare_zps74453d42.gif................
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's to inconsistent

And you can't be a championship team with your leading scorer being so small.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nate Robinson is my dude on the court.... He is undervalued, how is he only get the vet minimum is a wonder to me he's always been productive going back to Boston and NYK... He's not a threat but should be their 6th man off the bench next yr behind Rose they need offensive playmakers and he's been their main threat... My friends were bugging a couple weeks ago when I told them he's been their MVP all year over Noah and Deng...and if not for him they might not be in this position he's been their quote unquote go to scorer and clutch scorer...

Also Nate is my guy because we share the same last name, and he has my little brothers First name... My lil bro has been in jail for almost a year on some bogus ? and just to see Little Nate battling when people don't think he can and overcoming that just relates to me, sorry to get emo but I miss my Brother and hope he gets home soon after this court bs is over... Keep ballin NATE ROB!
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...............no..........*leaves thread*
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Nate Robinson is my dude on the court.... He is undervalued, how is he only get the vet minimum is a wonder to me he's always been productive going back to Boston and NYK... He's not a threat but should be their 6th man off the bench next yr behind Rose they need offensive playmakers and he's been their main threat... My friends were bugging a couple weeks ago when I told them he's been their MVP all year over Noah and Deng...and if not for him they might not be in this position he's been their quote unquote go to scorer and clutch scorer...

The bolded is a fact.I hope the bulls resign him cuz I want to see him at point and rose at the 2 in late game situations he gonna get paid this summer he earned it.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got damn prisoner of the moment threads
This discussion has been closed.