Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    clicks the non existent "da ? " reaction
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    ShadyWorldOrder Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who ever knew Jason Collins would be the author of such a significant sports moment of this century!?
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And it begins... Fenway invites him to throw out the first pitch
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mike Wallace is an idiot. though the ? he care that much for to tweet about it..
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    You ain't have to use his Hawks picture tho lol.

I mean it is Atlanta....*no shots fired*
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    sobek wrote: »
    Watch that ? Mike Wallace make an apology for that statement

He already has on twitter lol
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Mike Wallace is an idiot. though the ? he care that much for to tweet about it..

That is the thing that always makes me laugh at homophobic ass ? its almost like they ? too. Since when you worried about who your teammate messing with on some oprah ? . ? trina be psychologist on some "but with all the beautiful women how could you do that ? ".

I don't know what its like to be ? but i know what its like to be a guy. And i know damn well there isn't much of an upside to pretend to be ? . So if a ? say he ? cool to each his own. But bet your ass mike walice gon apologize and have to do community service with GLADD or some ? to fix his image.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mike aint gon have to do ? else. He already deleted the tweet and apologized.

His image aint tainted this aint that serious
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doubletee wrote: »
    allday1992 wrote: »
    You ain't have to use his Hawks picture tho lol.

I mean it is Atlanta....*no shots fired*

It took 2 hours for somebody to say this. Y'all slipping out here

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Kerry Rhodes should've took this route now he lookin foolish being exposed like he was.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shawn bradleys prolly a ?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

That is the thing that always makes me laugh at homophobic ass ? its almost like they ? too. Since when you worried about who your teammate messing with on some oprah ship. ? trina be psychologist on some "but with all the beautiful women how could you do that ? ".

I don't know what its like to be ? but i know what its like to be a guy. And i know damn well there isn't much of an upside to pretend to be ? . So if a ? say he ? cool to each his own. But bet your ass mike walice gon apologize and have to do community service with GLADD or some ? to fix his image.

[-X

lol using emotioncon's is more pause than its intent tho hahaha
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Screen-Shot-2013-04-29-at-12.15.29-PM.png

LMAOO

already apologized lol

these ? act tough as hell till they get backlash
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly, this isnt news to me. Nobody knew who this dude was and now he's gonna cash in.

Until a perennial all star comes out, I could care less.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sobek wrote: »
    I hate it when people say ? they really mean then apologize for it because it's not politically correct. If you're gonna open your mouth, stand by the ? that comes out of it.

Well the ? and jews runs this world. ? ain't trying to die.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    anybody see chris broussard on OTL. This ? was like "i don't support being a christain and being ? just like i don't support being a christain and having sex out of marriage"

lol all of chris brousard "secret" sources gon blackball him fro sayin that hahaha
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anybody see chris broussard on OTL. This ? was like "i don't support being a christain and being ? just like i don't support being a christain and having sex out of marriage"

lol all of chris brousard "secret" sources gon blackball him fro sayin that hahaha

R.I.P. Chris Broussard

gangsta-lean-pour-liquor-o.gif

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When keeping it real goes wrong.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Lol I think Broussard is going to be in trouble for those comments...dude got pretty religious in his segment.