Is it Just Me or are The 2013 Playoffs Difficult to watch?

Options
fuc_i_look_like
fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
? is mad boring yo. I'll find myself sitting down to watch a game, but almost gotta force myself to sit thru that ? , I'll get easily distracted..that's how boring these games be. I know it's still the first round, but damn. Too many 30 point blowouts, no competition, a lot of key players out due to injuries are making some of these games sleep inducing. I almost died watching that Atlanta Hawks game last week smh.

Comments

• wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who's your team? That may have something to do with it...
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only series I don't like is heat /bucks other than that I love it but like someone said it's only the first round. gets better each round
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cosign this thread. ? is OD boring. Like you said, "too many 30 point blowouts, no competition, a lot of key players out due to injuries are making some of these games sleep inducing."

The only team I try to watch is the Knicks, but the Celtics suck now, so even that's not entertaining like that.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cs , the clips vs the grizz and warriors vs the nuggets series off the hook though ... next round ill be all in though
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? has been mad boring but it's the 1st round...and with 7 games series in the 1st round you just really see how lame the lower seeded teams really are. Need to go back to 5 games for real. It's bout to pick up
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watching the Spurs ball movement and flawlessness on offense is a beautiful to watch

The tough physical game in L.A. vs Memphis is lovely.

Houston vs OKC greats runs and fallen just short of a win two games in a row is off the chain.

G.S. vs Denver. Speaks for itself.

Chicago vs Brooklyn. Also speaks for itself

Boston vs New York meh

Atlanta vs Indiana terrible games. ? don't know how to nice the ball around. They make offense look hard.

Miami vs Bucks. Well.

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's garbage. This is the worst I have seen the league team wise. Only good series is the Bulls/Nets and Thunder/Rockets oh and the Clippers/Grizz. I am barely watching as all the series are predictable and won't get good until the conference series.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Cosign this thread. ? is OD boring. Like you said, "too many 30 point blowouts, no competition, a lot of key players out due to injuries are making some of these games sleep inducing."

The only team I try to watch is the Knicks, but the Celtics suck now, so even that's not entertaining like that.

Games won by 30+ points: 1

If you're going to be extra-particular, wouldn't it make sense to respond to the guy who actually said the statement? All I did was quote him.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    Options

Games won by 30+ points: 1

Haha u know what i mean. I shoulda said 20 point blowouts
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea I been dissapointed, between the injuries and my team almost getting swept (altho I think they can steal this game in NY and make it a series again), and also in the back of your mind pretty much knowing the Heat for most the part got it locked, but it will pick up and I think the Spurs/Heat will be an epic series if it happens
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Dating back to 07'...any series involving GS >>>>>>>>>>

The playoff atmosphere in the bay is ? and its easily the most exciting place to watch as a fan (live or on TV), the yellow shirts in the crowd alone send off high energy, u just know from tip off til the buzzer its gonna be ecstatic....word.
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Slept on post
  • fuc_i_look_like
    Options

Slept on post

okc. that rockets/okc game was entertaining yesterday tho.
  • plocc
    plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Three bad series. Bucks/Heat, spurs/lakers, hawks/pacers. The rest have been entertaining as hell.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its only the first round. As it stands, half are wack, half aren't.

Obviously Heat vs Bucks was a total mismatch.
    Obviously Spurs vs Kobe-less Lakers was a huge mismatch.
    Obviously Knicks vs Celtics was a total mismatch.

Pacers-Hawks is wack.

Golden State-Denver is as fun as any series in recent memory.
    Bulls-Nets had a classic triple overtime game and some tight games.
    Rockets-Thunder had great games and great comebacks.
    Clippers-Memphis will probably go 7 for the 2nd year in a row. Good series.

Its just you.

Well the celtics/knicks series is different now
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They are heating up
  • fuc_i_look_like
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    They are heating up

yea ? crazy, as soon as i made this thread then it wants 2 get entertaining.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah it's just you
  • the spectacle
    the spectacle Members Posts: 245 ✭✭
    Options
    If the Knicks lose this series bruh...
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First round mismatches >>> 90% of the NCAA Basketball tournament

i ? with both sports but even the worse NBA series have more entertainment factor than an opening round or 2nd round NCAA matchup
This discussion has been closed.