What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

So according to N.O.R.E. Cam had issues with 50 & Memph Bleek/Roc since back then..

CirocObamaCirocObama Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2013 in The Reason
as well as Fat Joe with Memph Bleek/Roc, which we all know about and more.

Watch the video and hear N.O.R.E. speak on this as well as the "What What" documentary.

OGClarenceBoddickerilledoutloch121DupacMeta_Consciouslamontbdccobbland$tayRichROLLINMuhannadthedesolateoneidoitforhiphop10themadlionsfanBelovedAfenimike06MR.CJ#1hiphopjunki3aneed123(Nope)SneakDZASolitary Soldierwater ur seedsMorganFreemanKing

Replies

• internationalinternational Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killa!
  • illedoutilledout Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SheerExcellenceSheerExcellence I'm Faceless Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice drop
    Sorry Sierra Leone, one day we'll right the wrongs.
  • CirocObamaCirocObama Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uppin
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cobbland wrote: »

Goat...

Peep my latest project...Practice Makes Profit 2...Free Stream/Download...

http://johnwade.bandcamp.com/
  • Neva_ChangeNeva_Change Posts: 385 ✭✭✭
    good shit

he said he got 1500 tapes
    Mr.LVLou_Cypher
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Nore stayed on his grind and even though I hate that raggeton BS he got his bread up w/ that shit when he could have been over

I wonder what Bleek did to fat Joe and why 50 and Cam had problems
    Loch Afro American Psycho EP/mixtape http://www.datpiff.com/Loch-Afro-American-Psycho-mixtape.740928.html
    Loch's youtube channel youtube.com/lochofmceo
    Loch Afro American Horror Story Mixtape Hosted by @DJDooWop http://piff.me/d91349e via @DatPiff
    Follow @Loch121 http://Twitter.com/loch121
    Follow Loch on instagram. http://instagram.com/loch121
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow that shit looks crazy...
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea dope drop
  • killaguwopkillaguwop Posts: 768 ✭✭✭✭
    nore fuck ya shawty in her butt make her say what what
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    i want to see this
    Lou_Cypher
  • MuhannadMuhannad Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait to see this. I also wanna hear some new CNN since I heard they reunited.
    edited April 2013
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    Can't wait to see this. I also wanna hear some new CNN since I heard they reunited.

i thought something came out that they weren't' on good terms anymore b/c it turned out capone really was a snitch like Prodigy was saying

killaguwop
    edited April 2013
    anybody actually check nore's album
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did a google search for this and came up with nothing. Anyone know when this is released or where to find it?
  • CirocObamaCirocObama Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    I did a google search for this and came up with nothing. Anyone know when this is released or where to find it?

What, the documentary? The documentary haven't been released. The trailer just came out like a month ago and i was one of the posters who posted it here and the thread got quite big.

I'm sure this'll turn out just like "Wu-Tang Revelead" and many other hip-hop documentaries with rare footage. He probably has to get them to agree to release it, and then if he's planing to make cake out of it they might have to get a cut.

Doubt this'll come out anytime soon tho hence the reference to "Wu-Tang Revealed".
    Lou_Cypher
  • woah316woah316 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit is amazing....

Sad for jungle, he's forever known for "and your lil homie jungle is a garden to me".... first thing I thought when I saw him
  • MuhannadMuhannad Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »

i thought something came out that they weren't' on good terms anymore b/c it turned out capone really was a snitch like Prodigy was saying
    Yeah that was around the time Prodigy dropped that tell all book, but during an interview I've heard Nore say he's cool with Capone again. He was saying stuff like they were friends first and how the business aspect messes up relationships and how Mobb Deep went through something similar.

Yeah that was around the time Prodigy dropped that tell all book, but during an interview I've heard Nore say he's cool with Capone again. He was saying stuff like they were friends first and how the business aspect messes up relationships and how Mobb Deep went through something similar.

Yea but i think a month or so ago there was new development/rumor that Prodigy book was accurate and Capone had admitted to snitching on Black Ty
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dope
  • ocelotocelot Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nore gives the best interviews.
    1z56els.jpg
    water ur seeds
  • #1hiphopjunki3#1hiphopjunki3 Sion Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope he is able to put this shit out the way he wants to. I really like the interview ideas with the older emcee's after seeing how they used to be on tape
  • antarticpantarticp Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013

Yea but i think a month or so ago there was new development/rumor that Prodigy book was accurate and Capone had admitted to snitching on Black Ty

thats not true cause Capone wasnt supposely snitching on black ty ... he was snitching on Havocs brother Killa Black ....

its not Black Ty its was Cadillac Ty and he comes in the book where prodigy said Cadillac Ty gave E Money Bags the drop that Irv and them was in the studio