What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

So according to N.O.R.E. Cam had issues with 50 & Memph Bleek/Roc since back then..

2»

Replies

• Ear2DaStEar2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Posts: 10,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll give Cam props a lot of people scared of 50!
    Street Military members:

K.B. DA KIDNAPPA , LIL FLEA , ICEY HOTT , PHAROAH , KLONDIKE KAT , R.I.P. NUTT

Killa Klan members: BAM , SKI-BO , TOO , STACK PACK , 2-REAL , FAKKULTY
  • antarticpantarticp Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »

hopefully fif does something about that cause i dont wanna see the homey getting that suge knight treatment 5-10years down the road ...
  • CirocObamaCirocObama Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »

LMAO dude please. I fuck with 50 but don't be stupid.
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yooooo props on this, didn't even know about the documentary, NORE funny as hell haha real legend....
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This needs to come out soon.
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg