Comments

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    AP12 wrote: »
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    This a girl show? Friend of mine won't shut up about it. If it's a girl show, I'm callin him ? all day. I need yall to be honest, I don't need this to backfire...

it has a female lead... the ? u think bruh?

its not a girl show brah...

yes it is... and a ? show if we being specific... a successful empower black chick who is still a ? jump off... trollololololol
    Do you ever type a post not intended to ? someone off?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kerry Washington is bad and it irritates me that her character has dealings with a cracka... there i said it...
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twinzmom wrote: »
    Well now that Fitz is running again they can't really be together, If she gets with someone other than Jake she'll look like a hoe.

she doesn't already?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    House of Cards>>>>That ? .
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    This a girl show? Friend of mine won't shut up about it. If it's a girl show, I'm callin him ? all day. I need yall to be honest, I don't need this to backfire...

it has a female lead... the ? u think bruh?

its not a girl show brah...

yes it is... and a ? show if we being specific... a successful empowered black chick who is still a ? jump off... trollololololol

uhhh...Halle Berry?

i mean, it happens in real life brah...

we talking about Scandal...
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I haven't got into this show yet... looks like I need to play catch up
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    ? ? ? ? ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The prelude to the endgame got me mindfucked for reals

Just caught up the last 2 eps on ABC.com -- @MsSouthern -- u can catch up all the eps on there. All I'm gonna say is smh David played them ? like a string..........unless Harrison put that in play after reading the Brown and also Black folder.............
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is Jake bad or good?

BOTH..

GOOD CAUS EHE REALLLLLY DOES LIKE OLIVA...

BAD CAUSE HE WORKS FOR THAT BLACK GUY, WHO IS THE FORMER BOSS OF HUCK AND THAT OTHER ASSASSIN DUDE... AND JAKE IS A DOUBLE AGENT.. HE WORKS FOR THE PRES AND THAT BLACK DUDE..
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    Dilla Deaf wrote: »
    ? ? ? ? ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The prelude to the endgame got me mindfucked for reals

Just caught up the last 2 eps on ABC.com -- @MsSouthern -- u can catch up all the eps on there. All I'm gonna say is smh David played them ? like a string..........unless Harrison put that in play after reading the Brown and also Black folder.............

i dont think harrison had anything to do with it...

i think David just saw the code pattern Olivia put in...she didnt even try to cover it up...

BINGO!..

THEY GONE FIND OUT WHO REALLY STOLE THAT CARD DOE...
  • twinzmom
    twinzmom Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well now that Fitz is running again they can't really be together, If she gets with someone other than Jake she'll look like a hoe.

she doesn't already?

Welllll, not really. Fitz is only still married because he's the president and stigma of divorce would hurt him. They love each other, she tried to move on but it didnt work.
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

she doesn't already?

Welllll, not really. Fitz is only still married because he's the president and stigma of divorce would hurt him. They love each other, she tried to move on but it didnt work.

She has slept with three men that work together already, she's out there. Wait til Fitz finds out she slept with Jake, should make for good TV.
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dilla Deaf wrote: »

i dont think harrison had anything to do with it...

i think David just saw the code pattern Olivia put in...she didnt even try to cover it up...

Might be true, but when is anything that is simple happens on that show? I think something is off tho.....you would think they caught the connection to David and Billy pretty quick.

• twinzmom
    twinzmom Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

she doesn't already?

She has slept with three men that work together already, she's out there. Wait til Fitz finds out she slept with Jake, should make for good TV.

Forgot about the other dude.....
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saw the commercial for this for the first time today when I was watching community. It didn't seem like anything special tbh
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think I'm done with Scandal after this season is over with some stuff just drags on too long and I skipped an episode after that "752" one.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    J. Will wrote: »
    i guess i should start watching this then...

you my g @gabi so i'll tell you this...you'll enjoy the first season, its short and alot of ? goes on that keeps you interested...this second season however will disappoint at times as ? drags on way too long...KW's character is emotionally unstable like Carrie from Homeland except KW's character has no medical excuse..the ? gets played out at times..i think after this season i'm done with it completely..only watched it to begin with cuz i have a lot of free time out here and because EVERY BLACK person i know recommended it..

good lookin out.

i figured the seasons would drag out cuz that's what happened with grey's anatomy when i watched it. in general i don't really ? with network cable shows cuz the seasons are hella long. every show like that i've started i never finish. i like my ? succinct. 13 episodes max.

but i'll give this a shot tho just to see what everybody's talkin about.
  • Westie
    Options

she doesn't already?

Forgot about the other dude.....

He looked like Bill Cosby
  • Westie
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    I think I'm done with Scandal after this season is over with some stuff just drags on too long and I skipped an episode after that "752" one.

yea...752 was kinda woat..but im glad they did give "some" insight into Huck...

anyone else notice they never referred to him by his real name in that episode?

I think the son was named after him. I forget what it was though.
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    LOVE this show! Haven't had time to see the last episode so I'll read this after.
    Just came to say it better not be my boy huck as the mole!! And if they throw him in a box one more time I'm coming for Shonda...
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just saw Thursday's episode.

DAVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE HAT???!!!!!!!!!!! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    I THINK THEY SHOULD HOOK HUCK BACK UP WITH HIS WIFE AND KID SOME HOW.. THAT WOULD BE COOL...

SMH AT OLIVA ? EVERY WHITE BOY ON THE SHOW
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Olivia Pope such a ? b.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She should have stayed with Eddison.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited May 2013
    Options
    What exactly is the basic premise of the show? What's the real hook to it? Anytime I've asked someone about it all they tell me is "Kerry Washington is ? the president. You got to see it."
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    What exactly is the basic premise of the show? What's the real hook to it? Anytime I've asked someone about it all they tell me is "Kerry Washington is ? the president. You got to see it."

MAN...

EVERY EPISODE, ITS A NEW MYSTERY AND PROBLEM....

KERRY IS ? THE PRES BUT THATS JUST THE BACK STORY.. YOU GOTTA WATCH IT FROM THE 1ST SEASON...