Ladies do you allow...

Options
  Colin$mackabi$h
Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2013 in The Powder Room
Flirting in the relationship if you do it?

Comments

• Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This should be interesting.

I'm convinced most women flirt regardless of whether they are in a relationship or not.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This should be interesting.

I'm convinced most women flirt regardless of whether they are in a relationship or not.

I think so too, I wanna hear the answers from them tho I might learn something
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    INB4 shots fired @ you know who.
  • RanchWheatThin
    RanchWheatThin Members Posts: 98
    Options
    I think flirting is healthy and harmless for anyone. Also, it kinda turns me on to watch my guy flirt!
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think flirting is healthy and harmless for anyone. Also, it kinda turns me on to watch my guy flirt!

you a white brawd?
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'll be damned if a chick tell me i can't flirt cuz i know damn well she do when i aint there
  • RanchWheatThin
    RanchWheatThin Members Posts: 98
    Options
    @well got dam, yep, isnt it obvious by my name?
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No flirting.
    do you ever flirt when the white boy aint around? be honest
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Perfect wrote: »

lmfao @ "white boy"

I have, I always felt bad after though. Now when guys try to talk to me I go full ? and stare at them like :|

• Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lmfao @ "white boy"

I have, I always felt bad after though. Now when guys try to talk to me I go full ? and stare at them like :|

What do you do when they go ? back?
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All eyes on me when we are together.

He can flirt all he wants when we aren't but I deserve the respect and attention of any man I claim as my own.and he would get the same from me.

we can even admire the beauty of other women together but I don't take too well with women flirting with my man in my face.it could get real ugly real quick.
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »

lmfao @ "white boy"

What do you do when they go ? back?

get shot at
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dont think flirting should be allowed. ? is thirsty in 2013, if yo girl is flirting with a guy, hes gonna think he can ? , and that doesnt lead to good situations.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When we're together? Noooooooo that's disrespectful. On his own its not like I can stop it. I flirt it's really not a big deal unless you take it further.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eh, I care more about disrespect than the actual flirting.

I wouldn't ever engage in that type of behavior while with him because it would go from harmless to disrespectful.

I expect the same from him.

Don't take me to your local watering hole where you've been chatting up and flirting with the bartender.

I agree that it can be kinda arousing to see a chick try your man, as long as he handles it appropriately.

Last time we went out this chick tried to go up in the bathroom with him. I thought it was kinda funny cause she knew he was there with me. I was also kind of curious as to what she would've done if he took her up on the offer.

• Westie
    edited May 2013
    Options

I wouldn't ever engage in that type of behavior while with him because it would go from harmless to disrespectful.

Don't take me to your local watering hole where you've been chatting up and flirting with the bartender.

I agree that it can be kinda arousing to see a chick try your man, as long as he handles it appropriately.

Last time we went out this chick tried to go up in the bathroom with him. I thought it was kinda funny cause she knew he was there with me. I was also kind of curious as to what she would've done if he took her up on the offer.
    I don't see how that's arousing. I'm not a jealous person so I don't care about some chick looking, as long as she doesn't overstep her boundaries. But I don't think it's cute at all when the hoe sees me standing there. I pretend I don't see a man who's with another female.
    Last night my friend witnessed a man with his girl get into an argument because the dude straight broke his neck looking at my ass. I don't get that, people need to have respect or at least know how to hide it.
  • Kat
    Options
    MrsWest wrote: »

I don't see how that's arousing. I'm not a jealous person so I don't care about some chick looking, as long as she doesn't overstep her boundaries. But I don't think it's cute at all when the hoe sees me standing there. I pretend I don't see a man who's with another female.
    Last night my friend witnessed a man with his girl get into an argument because the dude straight broke his neck looking at my ass. I don't get that, people need to have respect or at least know how to hide it.

I guess it's just hot to see someone want what you got sometimes, it'll always be that female out there and it's harmless to me as long as he handles himself correctly.

She didn't do this in my face btw...he told me about it when he came back from the restroom, but I peeped her checking us before then.

I probably would've felt differently had she made her move in my face.
  • Westie
    Options

I guess it's just hot to see someone want what you got sometimes, it'll always be that female out there and it's harmless to me as long as he handles himself correctly.

She didn't do this in my face btw...he told me about it when he came back from the restroom, but I peeped her checking us before then.

i see what you're saying. I don't know how I would have handled that with alcohol in me. That's some serious hoe ? .
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    most people flirt without knowing it..it's just a consequence of being charming, interesting and nice person...

now malicious flirting...leading someone on n what not..? that's way beyond just being friendly....

that ? 's a problem
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I use ta' kick it wit dit floozie broad that love to wear sliinky dresses so the fabric would fall between her asscrack. looked delicious to me, but I hated it when she wore them out to clubs wit me. ? droolin' and dehydratin' lookin' at my broad. also KO'd a ? for tryna do a ? rub on her at the bar tryna claim it was crowded. Boy don't ? wit me..
  • Kat
    Options

i see what you're saying. I don't know how I would have handled that with alcohol in me. That's some serious hoe ? .

Yeah it is..I stay close to him when we're out cause I'm not even trying to risk an awkward situation.

Like the time dude slipped me his number while the bf was at the jukebox. I hate ? like that.

Guys if you see a female obviously out with a man, keep it moving.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options

Last night my friend witnessed a man with his girl get into an argument because the dude straight broke his neck looking at my ass.

@MrsWest

Tell the truth......you laughed didn't you?

Whether it was because of dude looking or getting caught by his girl looking...you laughed.

• Westie
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    [quote="MrsWest;5814761

Last night my friend witnessed a man with his girl get into an argument because the dude straight broke his neck looking at my ass.

@MrsWest

Whether it was because of dude looking or getting caught by his girl looking...you laughed.

[/quote]

No i think it's disrespectful.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

@MrsWest

No i think it's disrespectful.

Putting yourself in the other woman's position.

Rare breed.

Definitely not your usual..............................

Boston woman.

scv1aw.jpg