The Last Of Us (Most Awarded Video Game in History) - Coming to PS4

Options

Comments

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea i dont think it was a need for that IMO ..why every thing seems to be goim the ? route smh
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not sure what to make of it...

In the grand scheme of things it's seems a little tacked on; an attempt the make the character deeper and I feel it was really not needed, Ellie was "cool" enough...

And not even a hint of it in the main story/game or comics...

With that said I did enjoy the DLC played it 3 times to clear all the trophies and if I do decide to play The Last of Us again I will do so with the DLC in there like a directors cut version of the game...
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didnt even buy it yet lol
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    I ? up not preordering it I missed them bonus things that came with it
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    DLC doesn't really accomplish anything for me. Just a deeper look into Ellie, letting us actually get to see her being a teenage girl before the main game starts. Lots of talking, less action. Short and hardly worth the wait. They should of just placed it in the main game. Especially, since it incorporates part of the main story in it. Which slims it down to less than an hour of content without those added parts.

Just a reason to play the game again for an hour or two.
  • zoomzoomp5
    zoomzoomp5 Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    Options
    so you just play as the lil ? again? ? outta here.
  • achewon87
    edited March 2014
    Options
    The Last of Us is Coming to PlayStation 4...

If a video on Turkish website Multiplayer is any indication, The Last of Us is coming to PlayStation 4 this summer, and it will come packing single-player DLC Left Behind.

According to NeoGAF user Quirah (via user chadskin), Sercan Sulun – PlayStation’s Eurasian Software Market Manager -- says that while a sequel to The Last of Us may not be forthcoming any time soon, the “first game will be released this summer for PS4 as a physical and digital copy, with enhanced graphics.”

If true – and it appears that it is, as Sulun is a high-ranking member of Sony that’s been with the company since August of 2012 – this would be a huge win for PS4 gamers hungry for some first party content. Other than Infamous: Second Son, Driveclub, MLB 14: The Show, and The Order: 1886, no triple-A first party games have been announced in PlayStation 4's 2014 calendar.

The Last of Us launched exclusively on PlayStation 3 in June of 2013. It is a masterpiece, and easily won IGN's 2013 Game of the Year award. Its story DLC, Left Behind, was also amazing, though it will, unfortunately, be the only piece of single-player DLC.

We’ve reached out to Sony for comment, and will update when we hear back.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/03/27/the-last-of-us-is-coming-to-playstation-4
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^
    fuuuuuck. Guess I gotta get a PS4 now. I hope the online community connects 3 and 4.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanted DLC about the fireflies
  • achewon87
    Options
    I wanted DLC about the fireflies

Word...

Something a little extra for those that already got it would be nice too...

But good to see it make the jump...
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Damn so no more single player DLC?
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »
    The Last of Us is Coming to PlayStation 4...

If a video on Turkish website Multiplayer is any indication, The Last of Us is coming to PlayStation 4 this summer, and it will come packing single-player DLC Left Behind.

According to NeoGAF user Quirah (via user chadskin), Sercan Sulun – PlayStation’s Eurasian Software Market Manager -- says that while a sequel to The Last of Us may not be forthcoming any time soon, the “first game will be released this summer for PS4 as a physical and digital copy, with enhanced graphics.”

If true – and it appears that it is, as Sulun is a high-ranking member of Sony that’s been with the company since August of 2012 – this would be a huge win for PS4 gamers hungry for some first party content. Other than Infamous: Second Son, Driveclub, MLB 14: The Show, and The Order: 1886, no triple-A first party games have been announced in PlayStation 4's 2014 calendar.

The Last of Us launched exclusively on PlayStation 3 in June of 2013. It is a masterpiece, and easily won IGN's 2013 Game of the Year award. Its story DLC, Left Behind, was also amazing, though it will, unfortunately, be the only piece of single-player DLC.

We’ve reached out to Sony for comment, and will update when we hear back.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/03/27/the-last-of-us-is-coming-to-playstation-4

Enhanced graphics and presumably smoother gameplay? ? , I might re-cop this on the PS4.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's dope its Goin to the 4, but that won't warrant upgrading for me.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    Yea i dont think it was a need for that IMO ..why every thing seems to be goim the ? route smh

Ellen page is a lesbian tho
  • Bcotton5
    Options
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Haven't even played thru the PS3 one as yet .... lol
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    I didnt buy left behind DLC yet
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    Vader wrote: »

Ellen page is a lesbian tho

I just found that out

And even tho she resembles Ellen ..they actually made Ellie resemble thechick who voices her ..probably aafter Ellen was talking about suing
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Just found out about the lesbian thing
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is the MP worth me getting the digital copy or is SP only worth it?
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Single player only b. That MP wasn't worth it to me. The singer player campaign is dope though.
  • achewon87
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    I didnt buy left behind DLC yet

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Single player only b. That MP wasn't worth it to me. The singer player campaign is dope though.
    word ill buy a disc so i can sell it after