Bumpin Your Car Stereo Loud...Is That Grown&Sexy...?

Options

Comments

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    When I got my first car at 16('03 Buick), I always bumped my ? ...And it's not een necessarily for attention, cause my first car ain't een have that nice of a system, and I really only put the windows down when I'm hot...Now, at 23(in a '02 Cadillac), I still do the same ? ...I been pulled over 3 times for disturbing the peace...But I notice folk look at me differently these days...Like it's not socially cool to be an adult who rolls around bumpin his ? loud as ? ...I notice older adults be lookin at me like "Man, turn that ? down"...I really don't give a ? though(I kinda do), but what's y'all experience with this...?

Keywords right here. it aint worth it.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i bump my ? all da time..

ive even bumped kelly Rowland "kisses down low" in my ? .. dat beat go hard on the low..

Mike Will Made It
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, it's not. Don't nobody want to hear your ? music.
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you must live in the north or the east ? cause down here we got space down here we can ride and chief.

? that my windows down low and my beat turnt up
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    if 10 is max i might play mine at 7ish most the time, i have my moments when i crank that ? up and its ? whoever dont like it
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you must live in the north or the east ? cause down here we got space down here we can ride and chief.

? that my windows down low and my beat turnt up

I'm from South Carolina...You know, the only southern state with "south" in the name...Oh.
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    The assumptions in here, goodness...Hahaha...
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Only on the highway.

This..

If you're city driving in traffic turn that ? down.

Specially you Tejano listening MFers.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feelings...nothing more than...feelings...
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao man I stay blasting ? no ? given. If I am driving through certain parts of Brownsville or East Flatbush...first of all my windows are up and my music is down, but other than that I don't give a ? . Also, I don't blast music anytime I am driving thru Midtown Manhattan because I work there..you never know who standing on those blocks b...
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Only if the song is good

Old people have bad hearing though
    so i guess having your music up loud can just mean you old as ?
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    Why...Is your name "Chicago Bears"...?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hardly listen to the radio or my iPod, when I drive I just like it silence when I'm by myself.
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I hardly listen to the radio or my iPod, when I drive I just like it silence when I'm by myself.

Though I've done this sometimes...That's weird as ? , cuh...
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

Why is a different opinion feelings?

Not everybody is trying to hear your trunk rattle. You can have your music loud without crossing into offensive.

I listen to my music loud but when I pull into a congested area I turn it down out of respect for others around me.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    Lol, like...My car is 3 things...

1. Transport to work/school...

2. A spaceship with boomin music...

3. A hotel...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

Though I've done this sometimes...That's weird as ? , cuh...

I live in chaos, so when I'm by myself, the silence is golden.

I usually don't mind talk radio.
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why...Is your name "Chicago Bears"...?

Lmao it is my favorite football team bro...
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not everybody is trying to hear your trunk rattle. You can have your music loud without crossing into offensive.

I listen to my music loud but when I pull into a congested area I turn it down out of respect for others around me.

I actually have to cosign this

grown folks shouldn't be bumpin they ? at the light

people seldom consider that there are old folks/kids in the cars next to you

just like I hate them rednecks driving around with a ? dangling from their trailer hitch so my 6 yr old daughter can ask me uncomfortable questions :(
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got the JL's on some Rockfords. Rearview shaking like Ali and Micheal J Fox playing pity pat. These new models seems to have some decent stock speakers, hooked them up to a pioneer, and even the installer was impressed. I'm catching clicks off guitars riffs in dynamic stereo surround. I can hear that subtle delay in Bun B's vocals. Chaka Khan sounding like she's right there in the passenger seat. ? epic. And I let the world know it.

Turn it down when in parking lots or private property. I don't worry bout the laws unless I'm doing other ? I shouldn't be doing. Don't knock it too loud when lingering in strange hoods that I don't know, either. I'll turn down the ? ? when around kids, but after 8pm no ? are given. They need to have they ass in bed by then.

But if I'm bumping happy black folk music like some Zapp & Roger I 'lax on the rules. Cause how can a ? hate on that ? . If I'm bending corners round my stomping grounds, I'm turned up cause that's how everybody ride. Scenic routes, interstates, on the corner, it's sounds like a marching band is with me.
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    Got the JL's on some Rockfords. Rearview shaking like Ali and Micheal J Fox playing pity pat. These new models seems to have some decent stock speakers, hooked them up to a pioneer, and even the installer was impressed. I'm catching clicks off guitars riffs in dynamic stereo surround. I can hear that subtle delay in Bun B's vocals. Chaka Khan sounding like she's right there in the passenger seat. ? epic. And I let the world know it.

Turn it down when in parking lots or private property. I don't worry bout the laws unless I'm doing other ? I shouldn't be doing. Don't knock it too loud when lingering in strange hoods that I don't know, either. I'll turn down the ? ? when around kids, but after 8pm no ? are given. They need to have they ass in bed by then.

But if I'm bumping happy black folk music like some Zapp & Roger I 'lax on the rules. Cause how can a ? hate on that ? . If I'm bending corners round my stomping grounds, I'm turned up cause that's how everybody ride. Scenic routes, interstates, on the corner, it's sounds like a marching band is with me.

Bawse ? . Don't know bout the bolded tho.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options

My post about feelings was directed towards "you tejano maphukas" combined with you always giving me feelings...just ? wit ya

but...

How can music be loud without crossing offensive though, really? Is it the song contents?

Why am I adjusting what I enjoy for someone else to be comfortable? And on the real, when you on them streets, what areas are not congested? That means you out there in the boonies. ? , I deal with all types of ? when I'm rolling out in them streets with no ? given but now I, the doctor, gotta turn down my ? for someone else. ? that.
  • Squidward Tentacles
    Squidward Tentacles Members Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i don't have mine up too loud. i already got tinnitus in both ears if i'm not careful i'm going to be deaf at 40.
  • Squidward Tentacles
    Squidward Tentacles Members Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i don't have mine up too loud. i already got tinnitus in both ears if i'm not careful i'm going to be deaf at 40.