Video: Multi-Racial Cheerios Ad Receives A lot of Scrutiny...

Options

Comments

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly, since I've gotten back into watching tv, I've noticed a lot of multi-racial ? in these commercials. A lot of black male, white female interaction going on. Not to knock interracial dating or anything. Just an observation for now.

For now.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    ? the fat child too.

She would only produce more of her kind.
    I didnt see anybody fat but the ? . I should really be more alert.
    With focus and training, you too can one day have a discerning eye that readily separates the fats out from the correct humans.

So yeh, ? the fat kid too.

Freaks-and-Geeks-laughing-gif.gif
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    icks86 wrote: »
    America aint ready for dat.

But they're ready for ? ???

So, are you saying that Cheerios has produced a commercial featuring a ? couple.... With a kid?

I didn't think so.

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Racism on Reddit and in the Youtube comment section?

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT!
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    good commercial...............................people ? about every and anything

White people n probably some asians
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cute child. Black children always look more adorable than white children imo.

You just know somewhere in the States there is a white family watching that commercial saying "They took our jobs!"
  • LUClEN
    edited May 2013
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Race mixing is wrong and will bring more destruction to black people in america.

You're a fool. Race mixing improves heterozygosity and actually speeds up evolution. It often results in superior offspring .
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They already disabled the comments on YouTube for the video damn.
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Listen fool, hybrids are superior as they do not receive as many genetic flaws as full breeds do, they get improved immune systems and they are consistently shown to be slightly more attractive.

The idiocy of bigots and racists does not negate the benefits of racial mixing.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LUClEN
    Options
    It would be funny if Cheerios actually did lower cholesterol, but it turned out to be the good cholesterol.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just wanted to read the comments on youtube.
  • LUClEN
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Ignoring science and committing ad hominem fallacies at the same damn time I see.

You sir are making stuff up for no damn reason. How in the hell is racial mixing going to lead to more prejudice towards Blacks? If it becomes more accepted there will be less racism and contempt towards Black Americans because they will no longer be viewed as beneath white people and unworthy of mating with Whites. Keeping whites and blacks separate just allows racists to continue to perpetuate the idea that people should not mix because they are not equals.

Attractive is a matter of opinion - but popular opinion indicates that mixed people are considered more attractive by a majority of people.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1265949/Mixed-race-people-attractive-finds-British-study.html

It's funny how you believe in ? yet reject the heterozygote advantage because there "is not enough evidence".

http://www.nature.com/ejhg/journal/v16/n9/full/ejhg200848a.html

On the adverse of this is the fact that mating with people from the same gene pool over and over results in weaker ? genes. Racial mixing gets rid of ? features like sickle cell and ugly white people noses.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    Ignoring science and committing ad hominem fallacies at the same damn time I see.

You sir are making stuff up for no damn reason. How in the hell is racial mixing going to lead to more prejudice towards Blacks? If it becomes more accepted there will be less racism and contempt towards Black Americans because they will no longer be viewed as beneath white people and unworthy of mating with Whites. Keeping whites and blacks separate just allows racists to continue to perpetuate the idea that people should not mix because they are not equals.

Attractive is a matter of opinion - but popular opinion indicates that mixed people are considered more attractive by a majority of people.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1265949/Mixed-race-people-attractive-finds-British-study.html

It's funny how you believe in ? yet reject the heterozygote advantage because there "is not enough evidence".

http://www.nature.com/ejhg/journal/v16/n9/full/ejhg200848a.html

On the adverse of this is the fact that mating with people from the same gene pool over and over results in weaker ? genes. Racial mixing gets rid of ? features like sickle cell and ugly white people noses.

THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE MIXING TRY AGAIN. people are getting taller not due to race mixing but due to urbanization and change in diet . looks are a matter of opinion
  • SOWETO
    SOWETO Members Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that youtube video just made me sad.
  • LUClEN
    edited May 2013
    Options
    It has everything to do with heterzygosity..which is promoted heavily through race mixing. People are getting taller for many reasons but that study shows that heterozygosity contributes to good health and correlates with increased height.
    Positive effects of heterosis and hybrid vigour have been amply demonstrated in animals and plants, especially in the F1 generation. Thus, the breakdown of the past population substructures and greater outbreeding resulting from increased human population mixing and urbanisation may be leading to increasing h and beneficial effects on a range of traits associated with human health and disease. It has also been proposed that the traits showing marked secular trends during the 20th century, such as IQ, height and age at menarche, could also have been influenced to some extent by increasing h over this period.

Stay ignorant though. Have inferior offspring. Your loss. My gain, more mixed ladies for me.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ them racist azzz ?
  • LUClEN
    edited May 2013
    Options
    You forgot to call me ? loving. and ? loving. and ? loving. and chug loving.

but most of all i'm hybrid loving.

p.s. the invisible man in the sky you worship is mixed
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I just wanted to read the comments on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=XMVJSZD4POI

not the original video comments but the white tears still flow.
  • LUClEN
    Options
    The study was carried out in Croatia and showed a correlation between urbanization and heterozygosity. The amount of study on humans is far exceeded by animal and plants because of all the red tape that comes with studying humans.

Mating with someone you are more closely related to increases the chances of genetic defects which are greatly undesirable.

"It has also been proposed that the traits showing marked secular trends during the 20th century, such as IQ, height and age at menarche, could also have been influenced to some extent by increasing h over this period."

H = Heterozygosity.

• bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL......

I've created a monster...............

tumblr_m26i8pJjlR1qiz3j8o4_250.gif