The Killing - Season 3 (AMC)

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    don't kno why Will Munny nosign s.free's post. ? jus statin facts

Lol I just saw that and removed the nosign. I must have hit it with the touchscreen on my phone in accident.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peter Sarsgard needs to get an Emmy nomination for playing Seward. ? up way he went out.

Still holding firm its the Lieutenant. The only other option would be Holders partner but I see the actor who played in the movie Shooter (the LT) re-emerging as the bad guy he was in that.

Like the 2 hour finale next week. Gives it a a chance for a proper end to the series renewed or not.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gaaaattt damn!!!! that Seward ? was drawn out. but very sad in the end. is it me or did Seward and his son never actually say what happened that nite?! and WTF. Seward had weeks to see his son. But jus decides to see him 1hr b4 the hanging??

and why the ? was Holder throwin beer can at the grave site?

Linden actin all emontional kinda ? me off this week.

LMAO the the scene w/ ? Holder and the lil boy.
  • Will Munny
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I think Holder hit that drunken rock bottom, knew he needed to sober up and was like ? it. Chunked beer cans at gravestones?

The ? scene with Holder and Adrian was funny. "you're actin ? " "I am ? "

? Seward hanged, and then they still ? up. I can't believe that hack that hated him couldn't put the hood on him.
  • marc123
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

The ? scene with Holder and Adrian was funny. "you're actin ? " "I am ? "

? Seward hanged, and then they still ? up. I can't believe that hack that hated him couldn't put the hood on him.

that scene was like oddly lol type ? .

cosign on Seward. I was like gotdamn when Linden had to look away. then hearin dude struggle to die.

@ the end of the day, felt bad for the son.

• Will Munny
    Options
    I wonder kind of reckoning there will be among the hacks who Seward was adversarial with when its exposed that he was innocent.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so we got left we he really didn't do it or what
  • marc123
    edited July 2013
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    Like the 2 hour finale next week. Gives it a a chance for a proper end to the series renewed or not.

oh ? ? jus googled it. 2hr season finale next week. Can't wait!

I assume AMC will not bring it back for a 4th season. unless it comes back only on Netflix. which I wouldn't be mad at.

but if it is done for good. I hope the dude who plays Holder gets on another show.

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? i thought this was the last episode....i feel better now

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There was some great acting in that episode. Everybody was on top of their game. When Seward was like "I got 1hr and 56 minutes to live" and linden shook her head that he didn't get the stay... damn homie...
  • marc123
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    There was some great acting in that episode.

• S.jR.
    edited August 2013
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    Still holding firm its the Lieutenant.

Yep.

And it did have a proper finale whether it's a series finisher or not.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Joe Mills da red herring
  • Will Munny
    Options
    What happened in the end? Was that the season finale? I just saw Linden shoot the guy and my stream quit
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah same here. I hope there's a 13th ep. Either way I'm satisfied since it was pretty clear 3-4 episodes back how it was gonna go.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Lmao at red herrings until the very end tho. ? they were sold it was Redick
  • S.jR.
    Options
    Killed the killer she's basically been after for the longest and helped ruin her life. Can't really give a cliff hanger if there is no next season.

But if they want to continue on another season it would be Holder dealing with Linden killing their commanding officer knowing he was unarmed. While Reddick just finished explaining to Holder that he's "old school I don't tell on another police officer." Will they cover up what happened and have Internal Affairs come in to investigate? Can their conscience deal with it?
  • Will Munny
    Options
    It was hilarious. Linden puking in the streets and the dude doesn't just drive off like, later ? . Man that was dumb.
  • marc123
    edited August 2013
    Options
    interestin, solid finale.

I always had a hunch it was some cop or a CO doin the murders. it bein the captain sounds a bit much tho. I understand the 1st ? . she was laughin @ him and her hit her, then ? got outta hand. but the captain turnin into a serial killer seems way far fetched imo. and WTF happened with the CO's kid who killed a dude? ...nice twist on the kid bein @ him moms grave site, I assumed from the jump that kid was in the trunk, dead the whole time....it would be ? up if it really ends like this tho. of course the viewer wants to kno what happens with Linden? will Holder turn her in on cover up for her?....come on Netflix, do the right thing!
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo, ? was a good finale...

C/s on some unanswered ? ...they left us to rot on certain things...

So it's confirmed there is no fourth season?

I watched the last two episodes and when Seward was getting walked to his hanging, I can't even lie...? had a lump in his throat...them last two eps was powerful.
  • marc123
    edited August 2013
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    So it's confirmed there is no fourth season?

no official word on season 4 yet. who knows tho?

• Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    It was hilarious. Linden puking in the streets and the dude doesn't just drive off like, later ? . Man that was dumb.
    Dude wanted to die and he wanted linden to ? him some sort of poetic justice.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    So everyone is positive that was the finale?
  • marc123
    Options
    i couldn't help but smile when Linden did that huge smile. when spending the night with dude. Linden has so many inner demons. that broad is a good actor
  • marc123
    edited August 2013
    Options