Situations/People That Were An Ultimate ?

Options
Tommy_Milfhitta
Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
I remember I was at shawty's crib, we just finished a Peri Peri Chicken Tikka Pizza. After bout an hour I cud feel my bowls ready to move...nd the timing cudnt hv been worse. We was bout to do the grown-up smh.. Shawty had her top off nd i was topless too nd things was getting heated in her bed..I was faced with a very heavy decision on my shoulders coz there's no way in hell imma leave a ? in her crib so I thought "hw can I leave, drive home, do my business nd come bk 20 mins later and still find that pu$$¥ wet and warm"...

Got back 20 mins later after convincing shawty I left my house keys at a friends crib who is going outta town so I had to dash for them keys. Came back nd shawty wasn't in the mood anymore...

? happened in 2010 nd it's 2013 and a ? still ain't hit that yet... I can't ever forgive myself for this rookie move..smh...this was a straight schoolboy error...? hurts my ego wen I think about the lawse

Share ur stories...

Comments

• IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where i worked at i became cool with the receptionist (dude) it was a preschool so 1 teacher wanted to hook me up with her friend ended up getting head from her, teacher that hooked us up would let me feel on her and ? too...this other teacher comes up to me 1 day and starts talking to me...basically when i started to talk to her a few months later after i left that job she told me that dude told her i try to get with everyone so she wasn't trying to talk to me anymore...which i thought was funny and he a ? for that cuz he didn't even want to get with her smh...what a lame ass ? b
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    I remember I was at shawty's crib, we just finished a Peri Peri Chicken Tikka Pizza. After bout an hour I cud feel my bowls ready to move...nd the timing cudnt hv been worse. We was bout to do the grown-up smh.. Shawty had her top off nd i was topless too nd things was getting heated in her bed..I was faced with a very heavy decision on my shoulders coz there's no way in hell imma leave a ? in her crib so I thought "hw can I leave, drive home, do my business nd come bk 20 mins later and still find that pu$$¥ wet and warm"...

Got back 20 mins later after convincing shawty I left my house keys at a friends crib who is going outta town so I had to dash for them keys. Came back nd shawty wasn't in the mood anymore...

? happened in 2010 nd it's 2013 and a ? still ain't hit that yet... I can't ever forgive myself for this rookie move..smh...this was a straight schoolboy error...? hurts my ego wen I think about the lawse

Share ur stories...

How was that a ? ?

If anything that was a dumb ? move
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options

Share ur stories...

How was that a ? ?

If anything that was a dumb ? move

Hence the title: "Situations/People That Were An Ultimate ? "

I was pressed my ? , if not for that situation I was in at the time, I wudv got them draws that day
  • Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    Jamaican Curry Bwoy Members Posts: 706 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    where i worked at i became cool with the receptionist (dude) it was a preschool so 1 teacher wanted to hook me up with her friend ended up getting head from her, teacher that hooked us up would let me feel on her and ? too...this other teacher comes up to me 1 day and starts talking to me...basically when i started to talk to her a few months later after i left that job she told me that dude told her i try to get with everyone so she wasn't trying to talk to me anymore...which i thought was funny and he a ? for that cuz he didn't even want to get with her smh...what a lame ass ? b

He probably did, but wasn't about that gettin females lifestyle to do anything about it but hate...
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This just might be good...
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he had a girl he lived with and a kid...do i didn't think he did
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Salty dudes and jealous fat chicks have been my biggest cockblocks.

Well besides alcohol.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Happened to me so many times I lost count. Just in the past 6 months alone.

Almost had to drop a coworker over salting my ? . I have overcome salt on several occasions though.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Friends of the chick are the worst.

Unless they are hotter than the original girl, but then the roles change and the original girl turns into that cockblocking friend and is just the worst kind of person.
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »

Unless they are hotter than the original girl, but then the roles change and the original girl turns into that cockblocking friend and is just the worst kind of person.

This is the reason I stopped giving chicks attention if she is with her friends unless I got a solid wingman with me
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ugly fat ?

/thread
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Ugly fat ?

/thread

? , the discussion doesn't end there.. This is the I.C ? . There's ? in this piece that stay checkin for ugly fat ? ...

• ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ugly friend of the bad ? , hateful ? blocker every time. Also, dudes that don't know how to get ass without paying for it.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I use to go to Black Bikers a few years ago, I seen a lot of this. You try to get a pic wit the fine chick of the group, or the one wit the phattest ? . When you try to holla at them after taking the pic, to possibly set something up later on, there's ALWAYS that one hefa of the group who ? - blocks.

She mad b/c everybody else is gettin attention, except her stankin azzz. So goes and messes it up for everybody like "C'mon! We gotta go!" Uh ? , where the hell you goin at? B/c the only thing y'all doin is walkin up & down the strip! Hefa mad b/c no one want to take a pic wit her ugly azzz.

As soon as she says that, the chick you're tryin to pull is like "We gotta go," and follow behind that ugly hefa like sheep. Smh. Stay yo azzz hold if all you gonna do is ? -block, and prevent everybody else from having a good time.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a friend who i used to be cool with got called by 2 chicks they were in a hotel asking if he could join them with another friend (me).. i told him ? we waitin for lets go.. not sure wtf happened but his girl came who friendzoned the ? out of him, and they went to his room to watch movies and not ? at all

Had me standing there like

tumblr_inline_mi2i0yO2Cl1qz4rgp.gif
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Figure out how to take down said hoes
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Never had this problem till I started ? with chics online.

@lechic
    @mrzgrahambitches
    @empress_

Have all participated once or twice or 17 times.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Rules of the game by neil strauss.

Thank me later no drake
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My cousin ex tried to hook me up with her friend and when I met her she was on Precious status. I was trying to be nice and instead of insulting her I was just like I got a gf. A couple weeks pass and I meet another broad fine as ? . Come to find out she best friends with shamu so when I spit game and she found out she was hella spiteful told her im a dog and whatever ? .

Didnt work cuz I still g.t.d.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    concerning the o/p, i don't get when women say "they're not in the mood." i mean it's sex, sex is fun/feels good, and it's not that hard to get in the mood. that excuse always seemed like b/s to me. are men ever not in the mood or not willing to get in the mood for sex? sex is like chocolate to me, and who's not always in a mood for chocolate (or candy)

anyway, ultimate ? for you guys is probably that one girl in a group of friends who makes it her mission to make sure none of her girls leave with anyone. it is practical because it's a safety thing, but it sucks for you guys if you've got a chick bagged and ready to go, but her girlfriend is like "we came together, we leave together"

5124699989_a414738d44_z.jpg
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    doesn't really apply to me, but me and boy (who is married) were out of town for a football game. we are at some bar, getting smashed. It got to be like 3 or 4 am. Anyway, some chick and her butt ugly friend and some dude show up. One girl is talking with my boy, he's trying to ? ...but that dude who came in with her kept acting weird. He'd run up to her and be like, "see that ring? he's married" then he'd run over to me and be like, "what kind of dude is your friend? he's married he needs to leave her alone"

"who does that? i mean doesn't he have any morals??" Then he'd run back over to the girl and my boy and be all talking about how bad of a dude he was for trying to smash this girl. It got real uncomfortable cause everybody was looking at this dude spazzing out about how he wasn't going to let this girl leave with a married man. So eventually you could tell it wasn't going to work out, he corralled his crew up and they went outside, I guess to leave...and me and my boy are at the bar still. and this moral police dude comes walking back in towards us, and says, "Man yall up late as hell......where the coke at???"
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options

@lechic
    @mrzgrahambitches
    @empress_

we had saved you from beezy. you're welcome you ungrateful ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options

@lechic
    @mrzgrahambitches
    @empress_

@icecoldstew

Sir, kindly do not attempt to sully my good name as we were only saving you from various unidentified infections and the possibility of a Stewart little running around these IC streets. That does not a ? make.

Thank us and let us live in love.

Good day.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only time I ever snatched a chick from the club. I couldn't make this ? up...

On a random ass Wednesday night me and by ? was out eating after our friends basketball game. We all decided to go to this the club, not knowing that Wednesday night was country night. We walked in that ? and it was like the movies when the black people walk in and the record stops and all the white folks stop and stare. Felt like that anyway. So we in there any there a live band singing about tractors and ? and ALL the women are choosing (we're the novelty and ? ) and when we leave we see two of them talking in front of their car right near where we parked. Two of my ? bounced and me and my other friend (not really, really we just had mutual friends and had hung out a few times. ? that dude) are talking to them and we all end up going back to one of their houses, with dude riding with me.

The one I'm ? with is ready to get it popping but the other one is being MAD annoying and I can tell the other chick just wants the ? to leave and ? . So I whisper to my chick 'Yo I'ma drop him off at the house and slide back through. That's cool?' She agreed. And so I'm like, '? my ? it's like 4am, I'm bout to take bounce. I'll drop you off at the crib.' but this ? at this point knows my chick wants to ? and his chick wants him to leave so she can grab that ? and get some sleep so he keep procrastinating out of spite. I finally tell say, 'Yo, I'm out this ? , man. You want a ride or you wanna call ya pops?'. ? ass ? .

I dropped that ? off, went back, Hulk smashed and went home.