Who really believes in D. Rose on here?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Duke has no idea what he's talkin about he should post in cheap seats more often he'd fit right in
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nets roster>>>> Bulls

Nets have a better team You don't think some defensive players will take the nets to the next level? They got Terry, Pierce, and Garnett. I think Plumlee is going to be a solid player. Nets definetly have more talent.

Terry i s the X factor and more times than not his 3 is cash his going to be golden coming off the bench for the Nets....its Heat, Knicks, Nets next year Hawks are the wild card cuz that team is up and down every year

What? So you gonna completely disregard the Pacers and Bulls with Rose returning? It's Heat, Pacers, Bulls, Nets and then Knicks.

dont get it twisted ... the pacers wont do what they did last year ... the other teams are different now plus the scenarios are different... heat, knicks, bulls and nets neck and neck, then the pacers and 3 other random teams ... sixers gonna be surpising if they actually get a good coach LOL

I'm Bulls Nation all day but you gotta be kidding me if Indiana isn't going to be like they was last year. Shid them ? are better & they was balling without Granger

Paul George>>>>>Granger

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Sigh. The Chicago Bulls...aka Groundhog's Day...aka 2 yards and a pile of dust

I will make this thread my personal hate thread. I love D. Rose nh, think he's back even after 1 bad game, and i hope he does well...its the media, fans, and their team I dont understand. On what planet is this team the 3rd best team in the NBA (according to oddsmakers)

I've been saying it for years THEY CANT SCORE. Its D Rose bein a likeable guy and their 'tough' nature as a team that has people illogically hypin them. Until yall see my way im gon hate on.

Nets load up...Pacers add Granger, Scola, and Copeland...Heat are the Heat...and Chicago adds...

Mike Dunleavy.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Sixers are going to be surprising? They're going to be arguably be the worst team in the East bruh. It's Heat, Pacers, Bulls, Nets and Knicks. The rest don't matter.

if the sixers get a quality coach .... they will make the playoffs

im telling you right now ... indiana's confidence is on swoll ... but they will not be having the season they had last year. it will not happen. think about chris paul new orleans' 2008 season .... thats your pacers. they will decline just as the hornets did

LMAO.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sixers are going to be surprising? They're going to be arguably be the worst team in the East bruh. It's Heat, Pacers, Bulls, Nets and Knicks. The rest don't matter.

im telling you right now ... indiana's confidence is on swoll ... but they will not be having the season they had last year. it will not happen. think about chris paul new orleans' 2008 season .... thats your pacers. they will decline just as the hornets did

LMAO.

*big sean voice* O ? !
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    ...Loyalty and delusion is yall downfalll. Yall think noah and deng are better than they are, and b/c of that they havent upgraded around rose. And now yall think Jimmy Butler is the answer at SG. Enough already.

2013: "Lamarcus Aldridge Trade Rumors: Bulls Must Avoid including Joakim Noah in Deal"
    2014: "According to ESPN insider Chad Ford, who held a weekly NBA chat session, the Bulls may end up moving Joakim Noah if another great deal comes around."
    Yes, ? ? .

Plus Noah is just a louder Sam Dalembert and 'I'm from NY' hype...

Luol Deng is the best low-ceiling SF in the game (thats not a compliment! Ha!)

...yet these nggas still think they doin somethin

Jokim Noah, Career: 9.5 9.2 1.4

Samuel Dalembert, Career: 7.9 8.0 1.8
    Oh...but you may find it funny how NOW there's rumblings of trading Deng, when for years I and many people have been sayin he aint no 'big 3' type player...but again, yall dont see it. I'll check back soon Lol

@mikeydagawd
    @tommybilfiger

? your fuking self.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yikes!!!!! facts only^^^
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

LMAO.

*big sean voice* O ? !

now when the sixers was knocking teams out early in the year... then its "thats dumb they should tank and get wiggins or parker"

wasnt no LOL's then

yeah i said it LOL
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This post got me weak Lmfao, this ? really not for you man.