How do I post a pic of a fine ass stuck up ? , that don't want her pics online?

Options
twatgetta
twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2013 in AKA Donkey
Today She got on her tight ass Capri pants huggin' her ass/? like leather driving gloves, wit dat thumper salutin a ? like "Ay Ay Captain!" ...so I asked her if I could share what I'm lookin at with my friends online. she said HELL NO!.

So how can I get around that? because if she happens to find out I posted her pic, I'm done. that's a felony without permission.

Help me out ? .

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Send it to a mod or poster m they post it
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Send it to a mod or poster m they post it

that's not gonna work because the pic she know who took it. She'll know it was me. I need a way for HER to allow it to be done. some kinda way.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You got two easy options within the first four post, so what are you going to do?
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dammit, you'll never get any ? at the rate youre going!

And posting her pic without her consent is only gonna drive her away.

Its worth bragging to your online friends to lose an actual woman?
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Do you know the ? ? If not, you shouldn't have asked.

Post the pic, I'll edit it into this post, you edit it out of your post, then I'll say I hacked your ? .

Only known her for about a year but we cool and she knows I be throwin' freaky comments at that ? . she knows I wanna ? .She just being a ? right now. but she let me take a pic or her, but wouldn't let me just take a pic of the ? in the Capris..that's really all I want....lol..if she let;'s me slide wit just a ? pic, I will have a treat for you guys. but right now she bullshittin'
  • twatgetta
    Options
    We're not your friends.

I would like for you to repeat that while I have you in ? ...
    "We not your friends...We not your....We um....Oooooweeee!"
  • twatgetta
    Options
    AP12 wrote: »
    ~popcorn gif~

how do I do that?
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Invite her to the crib and ask:

20090422_smoking-jacket_large.jpg?102744

"would you like a beverage... wine or a fruity cocktail perhaps?"

The rest is on you.
  • BoldChild
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    You got two easy options within the first four post, so what are you going to do?

Not a damn thing.
  • twatgetta
    Options

Not a damn thing.

1. the pic is on my phone
    2. the ? said HELL NO

So if the ? is not allowing it, then her pic shows up on facebook or twttiter, then what? I'm ? . so those options won't work ? . becuz a ? can't hack my phone and the ? don't want her pics online. so if they show up somewhere I'm ? unless I get that permission. so that's what I'm working on now, permission.
  • BoldChild
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »

Not a damn thing.

2. the ? said HELL NO

So if the ? is not allowing it, then her pic shows up on facebook or twttiter, then what? I'm ? . so those options won't work ? . becuz a ? can't hack my phone and the ? don't want her pics online. so if they show up somewhere I'm ? unless I get that permission. so that's what I'm working on now, permission.

Problem? Then what I said is completely true.

You ain't doing ? .
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ask conexx you dont want it with these hoes. NOOOO!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ehh just post it. You can trust us.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just post it, how she gon find it? when she go online and search "pic that ? posted that i aint een want online"? besides, if she dressed like u say, she wanted an audience
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Ask conexx you dont want it with these hoes. NOOOO!

word ? . Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. and it makes no sense to just out the broad pic until I can officially secure a piece of ass at aleast or get permission to post the pic. I got at least that much respect for da' broad. I'm making progress tho'
  • twatgetta
    Options
    just post it, how she gon find it? when she go online and search "pic that ? posted that i aint een want online"? besides, if she dressed like u say, she wanted an audience

yes. she's that type to lurk on facebook, twiiter, tinychat (whatever that is), and other social sites. ? might even have an account on IC....lol...since she love Hip Hop so I'm sure she somewhere online once in a while.

• twatgetta
    Options
    AP12 wrote: »
    TG...brah...just say you clicked a link on your phone that turned out to be a phising link...she wont know what that is anyway, and make something up about you had pics of yo fam that ended up online also as a result...

but why you so worried anyway? is she a member here or something?

not worried, I'm tryna ? ...lol..just don't wanna spoil my chances b4 I gut dat hole out.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she not gon find it bruh...u paranoid
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • twatgetta
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »

Not a damn thing.

2. the ? said HELL NO

Problem? Then what I said is completely true.

You ain't doing ? .

calm down ? .
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    post that pic in ill pix ? we won't tell!
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where that pic at doe
  • twatgetta
    Options
    I gotta keep my cool, I'm over here tryna sell this ? "You know I need that ? pic right?" ..? that..I feel stupid doing that ? ..lol..I'ma just be cool for now and let her gain more confidence. she ain't budging right now. ? !...? said "I can't let you just take a pic of my choo choo like that"....choo choo?...the ? ?...LOL..this ? !