ever had a gun pulled on u?

Options
spiritgod87
spiritgod87 Members Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭
Or been near gun fire?

I stay in the hood in tallahassee fl. It happened to be leavin the community center. Im walkin out wit my homeboy and this punk says to me "what u laughin at?". I never seen dude im my life and he pulls out a ? gun. Im like "oh ? " to myself and think how the hell am I gonna get out this one?? I held my ground and ended up being able to walk away from the situation unhurt. All praise due to ? . A situation I will never forget.

Comments

• spiritgod87
    Options
    Good u didnt catch one
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    Yea, and then he was like "Gimme your stuff." I was like "Awww maaaan" and gave it to him. Then he ran off. WTF, like who does that???????
    Same ? happend to me.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me and ole dude that did it went way back too, like stealin Airheads from the gas station back. I still do that ? , but you get the point...
  • spiritgod87
    Options
    The lil ? that pulled one on me wouldnt have a chance if we went toe to toe without weapons. Guns give ? the liscense to act hard
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea, and then he was like "Gimme your stuff." I was like "Awww maaaan" and gave it to him. Then he ran off. WTF, like who does that???????
    Same ? happend to me.

Sigh, Me too.
  • spiritgod87
    Options
    Any of yall do a police report?
  • Billy_Poncho
    Options
    YO, YOU MEAN TO TELL ME PEOPLE ALL OVER AMERICA DO THIS????
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Billy_Poncho
    Options

HELL NAH, I FOUND THAT ? AND TOOK MY ? BACK TEN-FOLD.
  • spiritgod87
    Options

HELL NAH, I FOUND THAT ? AND TOOK MY ? BACK TEN-FOLD.

How did u do it? Gun? Caught him slippin?
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hell Naw ? . I was like 14 though
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm from Chicago, and I'm a Black Male, ? like that happens
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When me and my homie were walking to his house after school. Had to pass by a neighborhood called brute town or some ? and the mexicans always did that ? .
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Nah, dude gave me dap and hit me on the side of the head tho. Knocked me down and he stole my gucci belt.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm from Detroit. That's like asking if I breathe.

Even the nerdiest of cats out there have prolly had a gun pulled on 'em.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? i been robbed and shot at

so yes

and ducktales

? aint doin it like that in tallahassee

not even in joe lewis
  • spiritgod87
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    ? i been robbed and shot at

so yes

and ducktales

? aint doin it like that in tallahassee

not even in joe lewis
    ? what u kno anout the joe?.....and thats joe LOUIS. It go down in tallahassee, ? is worldwide bruh lol
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A couple times.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anytime its been pulled on me i dont think it was that serious of a situation. Only happened to me twice, but i was driving in traffic hour and cut this dude off on accident. He pulls up next to me and is cussin me out. Naturally i get ? off and start cussing at him, then he just pulls a pistol out and he's waving it like in a "You see this?! its a gun!!" sort of way. I just called him a ? and drove off, i was in the turn lane and he was stuck going straight. I knew he wasnt about that life anyhow.

Victory.

Second time I was at the bar with my buddies. Just trashed. Me and my friends talk a lot of ? to eachother, we get a real kick out of making someone look like a fool in public and we all laugh about it, its usually just one of us that we make the fool out of. Well we're in the smoking area of the bar outside just bullshitting and there was this other ? guy who was some military looking ? . One of my friends is taking verbal jabs at him and we're all laughing but he's catching some feelings. I just kind of told him something along the lines of "sir your being a ? right now, please act like your a man" something dumb. He was really catching feelings tho. Then dude just pulls a gun out yelling ? at me pointing a gun at me.

Loss.

Damn near ? my pantaloons. We didnt have guns so we just grabbed our drinks and left him to himself so he could cool off a bit. Hope he didnt shoot us in the back. I aint seen the dude at that bar since tho.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Or been near gun fire?

I stay in the hood in tallahassee fl. It happened to be leavin the community center. Im walkin out wit my homeboy and this punk says to me "what u laughin at?". I never seen dude im my life and he pulls out a ? gun. Im like "oh ? " to myself and think how the hell am I gonna get out this one?? I held my ground and ended up being able to walk away from the situation unhurt. All praise due to ? . A situation I will never forget.

Did you ? your pants? I bet you did.