Rick Rawse Sued For $90K Over Unpaid Rolexes By Houston Jeweler...

Options
2»

Comments

• OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's not tv jonny that's king jonny. A lot of people don't know their are two Johnnys in houston. From what I understand he is the more legit jeweler.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh Mars wrote: »
    That's not tv jonny that's king jonny. A lot of people don't know their are two Johnnys in houston. From what I understand he is the more legit jeweler.

TV Johnny
    tumblr_li3f1rBkMd1qh6ogwo1_400.jpg

King Johnny
    DSC_1804.jpg
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think its King Johnny Medicine not TV Johnny
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    ? damn!, the fraudulence never stops with this fraud.

Fake glasses, fake louie clothes, fake chain, fake street cred, some other ? I cant remember, and now the "baws" can't pay for "real" watches? lol!!!!!!!!!!! Next thing you know we gone find out his beard fake.
    He probably dies his beard too lol....

gotta keep those grays out my dude
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fat ass ? can't even buy a watch. Looks like Meek Millz, Wale & Rockie Fresh are going to have to return them rolexes
  • qtipp73
    qtipp73 Members Posts: 915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    ? damn!, the fraudulence never stops with this fraud.

Fake glasses, fake louie clothes, fake chain, fake street cred, some other ? I cant remember, and now the "baws" can't pay for "real" watches? lol!!!!!!!!!!! Next thing you know we gone find out his beard fake.
    He probably dies his beard too lol....

u must be from the south. its dyes his beard dum dum
  • Plocc67
    Plocc67 Members Posts: 5
    Options
    How are these jewelers letting anybody get anything without a deposit or valid # from a amex or any kind of bank card. They should get played.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Fat ass ? can't even buy a watch. Looks like Meek Millz, Wale & Rockie Fresh are going to have to return them rolexes

Ross told Stalley he would let him have a release date if he broke the news to Meek and Rockie about returining their chains back. That won't be a pretty sight and there will be yelling. "? you mean i gotta give my watch back! I ain't start from the bottom for this ? ! akjldflsjflksdjfsld fkdsljfsd! fjkdslfjdsl!

• poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is it just me or does tv johnny look like vegeta on GT

tumblr_li3f1rBkMd1qh6ogwo1_400.jpg
    468194-1422335-Vegeta%20GT.jpg
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Lil Bruce Lee!
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plocc67 wrote: »
    How are these jewelers letting anybody get anything without a deposit or valid # from a amex or any kind of bank card. They should get played.

I wouldnt doubt if Ross and Johnny have done business in the past so it wasnt a big deal to deliver the items before payment is finalized.

Besides that, no card issuer is going to allow a random transaction of 90k.
  • Sweat jones
    Sweat jones Members Posts: 641 ✭✭✭
    Options
    At least we know his ? is real
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who the ? spends 100k on jewels?
  • Sweat jones
    Sweat jones Members Posts: 641 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    Who the ? spends 100k on jewels?

Ross apparently...

Then again apparently not

Least the rolies not fake
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mane these rap ? been lookin weak as ? out chea...2chains gettin chain checked and taking off like he running the 4x100 relays, ace hood roccin a corner store watch, now ross cant even pay the jewler..yet these ? rap about money is nothing they got this and that and they'll buss their guns...fake ass ? mane.
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doubletee wrote: »
    Mane these rap ? been lookin weak as ? out chea...2chains gettin chain checked and taking off like he running the 4x100 relays, ace hood roccin a corner store watch, now ross cant even pay the jewler..yet these ? rap about money is nothing they got this and that and they'll buss their guns...fake ass ? mane.

These rap ? live beyond their means. They do ? like ross and order jewelry and cars for delivery all the time because they expect those royalty checks to come every 3 or 4 months at a time. ? don't make no sense but it is what it is.