What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Video: Foxy Brown needs to get on that S&S plan.. ASAP.. Foxy falls hard as hell on stage...

stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2013 in The Reason

Salads and Sit-ups...
vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
Baw$3$mok3.JRDarthRozay32DaysOfInfinitiMuhannadAlready Home_17Nah SonYamoleySenseiG.AvantKNiGHTSB_A

Replies

• GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She need to sign a deal with weight watchers to get that ill nana back....................................................... id still fuck tho
    DarthRozaySolitary Soldiersoul rattlerfunkdocdamc
  • TheIraqTheIraq Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Foxy won..............................................................
    dwade206
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Foxy is now a middle-aged west-indian woman.
  • dakidfrankiedakidfrankie 313/248 Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who the fuck wake up like "I know foxy brown gone shut down the club tonight" foxy failed for falling and everybody fail for going to see her...with that being said I WILL STILL FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF FOXY BROWN
    Paul Hate.
  • Jabu_RuleJabu_Rule Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who the fuck wake up like "I know foxy brown gone shut down the club tonight" foxy failed for falling and everybody fail for going to see her...with that being said I WILL STILL FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF FOXY BROWN

I have a feeling that was a regular night in a Brooklyn club where there were reggae artist as that's her people.

beyonce-jay-z-blue-ivy-bikes-7e423fe2-53e3-4784-9386-73b60ac360f5.jpg
  • antarticpantarticp Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Lil Kim and Foxy haven't aged gracefully but FOXY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lil Kim.................................. Lil Kim was talkin freaky shit back in the day but I'll take a chubbed up Foxy over a disformed face Lil Kim............................................................

shittttttttttttttttttttttt you act like you be dealing with halle berries in real life or something lol ...
    OGClarenceBoddicker
  • antarticpantarticp Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imo foxy wasnt even all that back in the days ... i can find a trillion chicks with the same body but look way better .............. i really fucked with fox strickly off the raps never had fan crush on her ...... when foxy was hot i was putting up posters of monica on my wall ..... LOL ;)

bkkbullylonestarg
  • poindexter2poindexter2 Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that shit was painful to watch
    1779243_843468661949_2223212334890696667_n.jpg?oh=2596af3c79f9265458b3e1d004c623bf&oe=54E86424

tumblr_llqh75j50t1qbbb7uo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mcw99uvCbd1rv118l.gif
    Paul Hate.
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She looked like she was fucked up on something, not only was she bad as hell on that album cover, but broken silence is the goat female album imo, it's hard to believe she was writing her lyrics on that, she killed it
    Muhannad
  • MuhannadMuhannad Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone should tell her she needs to stop wearing those skimpy outfits until she loses weight. If you think away the weight she aged fine like someone said. She's around my age and she still looks good (minus the weight obviously)IMO.
  • TheIraqTheIraq Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    antarticp wrote: »
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Lil Kim and Foxy haven't aged gracefully but FOXY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lil Kim.................................. Lil Kim was talkin freaky shit back in the day but I'll take a chubbed up Foxy over a disformed face Lil Kim............................................................

shittttttttttttttttttttttt you act like you be dealing with halle berries in real life or something lol ...

Halle Berries LOL.........................................

CainfunkdocdamcB_A
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still smashing.
    0698500_F_B991_463_C_8_F0_C_4926_DC9_B1806_15715_00000.jpg
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti32DaysOfInfiniti Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Foxy lol she didnt even look like she was moving when she fell... Like a anime cartoon or something
    16_1_2.gif
    Already Home_17
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn I guess her ankles couldn't take all that weight
    them shits just gave out
    32DaysOfInfinitilonestarg
  • MuhannadMuhannad Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh @ me initially thinking that fitted hat was a plump round booty in some spandex.
    lol I was thinking the same thing until the video started playing.

OGClarenceBoddickerSneakDZA
  • Mr. Rich PryorMr. Rich Pryor Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dont give a fuk!
    rich daddy a real nicca & ima still buss dat blasian puzzay & motorboat dem tig ol' bitties!
    00-foxy_brown-get_me_home_ft._blackstreet-(cdm)-1996-back.JPG
    ''I Ain't Bullshitt'n!"

''Comedy rules! Don`t let anybody tell you otherwise, and there are no rules in stand-up comedy, which I really like. You can do anything you want and you can say anything that comes to mind, just so long as it`s funny. If you ain`t funny then get the fuck off the stage, it`s that simple.''

Mah Classics Muthaphukkas!
    http://deyoung.famsf.org/files/imagecache/exhibition_preview_large/blog/whichwayup.jpg
    http://www.jonathanrosenbaum.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/richard-pryor-live-in-concert-poster.jpg
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-eiteikIuNt4/TfogzZ50w5I/AAAAAAAABcc/M-Q8gG6HBzY/s1600/467447.1020.A.jpg
    mah baby pam!
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-94QHnZUrTuc/TcGQbxLAGCI/AAAAAAAAAK4/M0-nAbV-qI0/s1600/PAAAAM.jpg
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-d7Cc4ak2C5I/TeVvQt5-fjI/AAAAAAAACao/FYjqa1GddCY/s1600/pamgrier.jpg
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broken Silence was dope as fuck to me..arguably the best album by a female MC....
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• mindrightmindright Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    ole fat cow.... hilarious!
  • Paul Hate.Paul Hate. Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The kids that listened to her are in their mid twenties to thirties would go see her lol.

I would see fox always preffered her over kim.
  • Paul Hate.Paul Hate. Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh wow this bitch fat as hell.she get booked at least.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh @ me initially thinking that fitted hat was a plump round booty in some spandex.

Bruh do not feel ashamed. My dumb azzz was like @!"
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    HarlemThumzUpSneakDZA