•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah they a handful
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Complete ? .

Some of the most beautiful broads I have ever met in person were some of the ones with the worse and most self entitled attitudes.

On the flip side of that I've known plenty of average to below average looking females that were exceptionally pleasant and polite.

I disagree with your theory T/S but I will acknowledge that the more attractive a female is the more adapt some males will be to put up with her ? .
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is a pretty girl? This ? is so relative it's outdated...a girl can be pretty to you but ugly to me as you judge by physical attributes but I judge by character...next.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread may set a record for no-cosigning...
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe I think fine women = easier to get along with because generally speaking they display more feminine qualities. These less attractive females tend to take on masculine qualities because they don't have men offering them stuff, rolling out the red carpet etc. IMO. It's like these less attractive women feel they have to be more assertive, talk back etc. because otherwise they'll get overlooked.
    I like real feminine, dainty women. Even if a woman's fine to me, if she has too much 'masculine' qualities like combattiveness that makes her unattractive to me...

Even in sitcoms less attractive women get typecasted as being hard(er) to get along with. Like Gina was the sweet, innocent girl that knew how to act and 'buckshot' Pam was always obnoxious, didn't know how to treat a man and would always fight with Martin etc.
    The t/s is co-signing posts that contradict his OP. WTF?
    Ion think in absolutes, not everything is black & white to me and I'm not too big to listen to other opinions.

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I don't get how t/s came up with this theory. The fine ones are mostly the ones with the stuck up attitude, and stankin personality. Their whole persona is on some "You should be honored that I graced you with my presence" type of deal.

Naw. Average lookin chicks personalities are way better.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Strongly disagree those bad chicks be having random mood swings for no ? reason, the least attractive ones tend to have great personalities and enjoy my company so I tend to kick with them more often.Why? Because I'm a grown ass man and ain't got time to put up with a bad chicks BS ? that.
  • MazterChef
    MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nobody ever looked at an ugly chick and said to themselves.... damn i wanna get to know her
    Op never gave a ? really lol
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Yeah I don't get how t/s came up with this theory. The fine ones are mostly the ones with the stuck up attitude, and stankin personality. Their whole persona is on some "You should be honored that I graced you with my presence" type of deal.

Naw. Average lookin chicks personalities are way better.
    Iono man, I'm just speaking from my own experience. I think the guy that said we as men tend to put up with more ? from unattractive females was on something. It's not black & white, but I can't help I get along with fine women better than with less attractive women.

Nobody has really agreed with me on this, but that doesn't mean that much IRL. People wanna be pc and this thread is far from pc. This thread was inspired by a convo I had with my cousin last week and a few of his friends. All but one agreed with me.
    Besides that if I see what guys are fawning after in Illpix and which girls they're simping in g & s and donkey it's obvious we got different taste/ standards and deal with a different types of women anyway. People were downtalking Kate Upton a while ago but simping/ giving unnecessary praise to strong 6's/ 7's that post pics of their turds (WTF?) in donkey...
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    I'm 30+ and ever since I was a teenager I noticed pretty girls or even decent looking girls tend to be easier to get along with than ugly or less attractive girls. If I see a woman with an 'attitude' 9 out of 10 she ain't attractive or just ugly.

I remember one time at the club 10 years ago I almost got into a fight with a ugly girl because she tried to ? me from getting with her friend. Her friend was fine, a blonde looking like Jessica Simpson before the baby. She was approachable and looked like she was having fun. Guys tried to get at her all night, bought her drinks, tried to get her digits etc. Meanwhile her friend, a darkskin, overweight girl with weave and a hat on, was looking angry all night. Probably because she was sour no'one was trying to give her any attention. While I was talking to her friend this b*tch had the nerve to cut us off in the middle of the conversation talking about they had to leave. I told her to fall back because we were talking and she tried to talk back to me. I got heated but friends I was with and a bouncer I knew difused the situation.

Why is this? Why are pretty girls easier to get along with? Is it because men and people in general treat them better because they look good? Sound off...

As far as the bolded she probably had an attitude because you were like this in her eyes.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RszOkTkxixk

And to answer your question, I know pretty and ugly females that stay with a attitude.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think people that are comfortable in their skin are the easiest to get along with...
    Don't know why the IC can't be blessed continually with this side of Kat

[-O<
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think in general, the type of childhood a person has determines if their nice or an ? when they're grown.

Kids who are picked on, will seek power and choose jobs like a cop, soldier, manager. In they love to be ? to those under them

Attractive females in general are MUCH nicer than unattractive one, this is true OP. BUT, attractive females who have been abused(which sadly is pretty common), are the wildest, most out of control females you'll meet.

Fat chicks are a crapshoot. You have you're jolly, always in the kitchen or at the drive-thru, love to wear clothes that don't fit and dance like Missy Elliot fat chicks who are cool to be around. But then you get them Queen Latifah, preachy, always talking about religion fat chicks, who because of Ricki lake/Oprah have a pumped up sense of self-worth.

Ugly chicks are usually unpleasant to be around. First, they're hard to look at, and ruin the general beauty of any scenery they're in. And internally, they have tons of self-hate, and dislike for attractive females who have it easier, attractive males who ignore them, and unattractive males because they feel like "why should they have to settle". In the future, we will genetically rid the World of these creatures.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i'm real easy to get along with, i doubt that has anything to do with my looks tho
    concieted ass post is concieted

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think people that are comfortable in their skin are the easiest to get along with...

you ? ? I agree with you for once
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It really depends more so on whether or not they have daddies
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It really depends on how level headed the woman is. There are good looking women who are chill as ? . But you have a lot of them whom let compliments and attention make them feel above people. It's more of a people thing than looks thing.
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is the most reluctant cosign I ever gave.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    It really depends on how level headed the woman is.
    Tha ? is a level-headed female?? Don't think that legitly exists until they're past 45.
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    bigduece69 wrote: »
    I can't say that's a legitimate argument, cause some of the nicest females I've ever met were not that attractive and the most evil chick I've ever seen was bad as ? . A pretty woman is easier to get along with because men are willing to put up with more due to the fact that she is attractive.

Basically.

And that's one thing ? should get blamed for too. They let their thirstyness get in the way of these broads egos. You can tell which ones get gassed up by the way they talk & act. Usually, them broads try to act overconfident, cocky & like dudes. They converse like dudes cuz like you said alot of dudes done put up with them so that's what they've been around alot. It's like that lame ? who gets passes around street dudes, after a while he's gonna start act just like them & start believing that lie. I see it everyday on both sides.

I think what my mans @Muhannad X really means are the "cute" ones. The chicks that are cute are usually the cool ones. They not ugly but they might not neccessarely look like what ya think is bad. But then when you get to see how cool they are they become sexier.
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    It really depends on how level headed the woman is.
    Tha ? is a level-headed female?? Don't think that legitly exists until they're past 45.

It does my dude.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh @ ppl not co-signing this.
    So pretty girls are easier to get along with?

2s6vvhx.jpg

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I kno' a lotta ? who are ugly. I kno' a lotta ? who are pretty.