If Danny Granger comes back 100% healthy, do you favor the Pacers over the Heat...

Options

Comments

• A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maybe so
    Yea. And if they add some shooters and get Hibbert a legit back up.
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no
    The pacers were arguably better without granger than they were with him
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Donnie Walsh is gonna trade Granger for a couple of pieces that can be compliments off the bench!!!
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yes
    The Heat wont keep winning on the edge and Lebron cant keep puttin the team on his back

If they dont address that hole down low, they will def. lose

L-O-L at 'if wade is healthy.' He has a degenerative knee. He is what he is. He will never be 'healthy' again.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What makes you think Wade won't be healthier and the Heat won't improve their front line.
  • S2J
    Options
    yes
    I dnt see Wade gettin better b/c, technically, he's not even injured. The same exact thing has happened 2 yrs in a row: his knee(s) fatigued come playoffs.

The fact that he can will his way to the occaisional big game is proof its a wear n tear/fatigue thing-no fixin that

W/ the front line, they've already watched jj hickson get signed for a reasonable 3yr/15 mill, Kirilenko 2 yrs 3 mil, basically Oden is all thats left. Didnt they just try a similar project w/ eddy curry??
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    no
    Hmm if Wade is 100% healthy??
    They still lose..
    Pat said Wade will be down to 210 this year during the season so maybe that will keep his knees healthy for a full playoff run..
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no
    No, those 2 teams meeting in the second round and the Bulls will destroy what's left in the ecf's
    Is D. Rose gone actually play this year, or will he still be "recovering"?

I feel like I'm a ? psychic! This ? 's soul have to be crushed right now
  • Heavy In The Game
    Heavy In The Game Members Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no
    ? is flabby n sick wtf is gonna do
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maybe so
    They got as good a shot as anyone....but that series should've never went to a 7th game (i.e. the Game 7 mauling).

If a Game 7 comes down to being played in Indy....maybe.
  • nycdiesel
    nycdiesel Members Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    no
    No cuz what really puts MIA over indy is the 3pt shot, along with their trapping style of D indy offense wot hold up
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    maybe so
    I was like this is a damn good cheapseat thread.. then i realized it was me who made this.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Heat made the right pick ups in the off season. Trust me the Pacers won't give Beasley the open shot they been giving Haslem. They won't clog the paint like that. Heat just need Oden for that series, he doesn't need to rush back.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    No, those 2 teams meeting in the second round and the Bulls will destroy what's left in the ecf's

Looks like we got the answer to this question lol
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Granger even be there? i figured he would be a trade option.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Pacers are a great team with young stars but honestly I dont see anyone in the East ? with Miami, outside of maybe Brooklyn

I feel like I'm a ? psychic! This ? 's soul have to be crushed right now

Mhmm.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no
    We in month 1 of the season bruh. We'll see what the Pacers are doing when Miami plays them in the regular season as well as where the Pacers are at the end of the year. Consider this: Lebron, Miami's best scoring option, is only playing 35 minutes a game. This dude is being preserved for the playoffs, is shooting super efficient, and Miami is 11-3. The Pacers will be the usual thorn in the side of the Heat, but imo it will be a threepeat when it's all said and done
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no
    Nope, as long as this ? here puts on a Heat jersey

original.png
  • S2J
    Options
    yes
    S2J wrote: »
    I dnt see Wade gettin better b/c, technically, he's not even injured. The same exact thing has happened 2 yrs in a row: his knee(s) fatigued come playoffs.

The fact that he can will his way to the occaisional big game is proof its a wear n tear/fatigue thing-no fixin that

W/ the front line, they've already watched jj hickson get signed for a reasonable 3yr/15 mill, Kirilenko 2 yrs 3 mil, basically Oden is all thats left. Didnt they just try a similar project w/ eddy curry??

Check, and check.

Like I said Dwayne Wade is not injured. His knees are old. Hence them givin him the Spurs regular season 'rest' treatment.

And Oden is deja vu to Edy Cury. He's not gonna go from 0 minutes to contributor.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no

Check, and check.

Like I said Dwayne Wade is not injured. His knees are old. Hence them givin him the Spurs regular season 'rest' treatment.

And Oden is deja vu to Edy Cury. He's not gonna go from 0 minutes to contributor.

LOL...what ever you need to tell yourself to feel better brah. Wade was injured all post season last year, he had surgery for it over the off season. Oden has PLENTY of time to get into shape (its November), the Heat basically need him for 4 games all year.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yes
    Granger isn't that serious

Doesn't have to be to make a huge difference in the series...a few good smart plays in crunch time can change everything
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yes
    Dog we don't even need Granger. Our problem was our bench which greatly improved. Granger would be the icing on the cake...smh @ this ? said they weren't taking the Pacers serious...Pacers are the only team to get under the Heat's skin
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yes
    ? obviously don't remember who granger is, he's a good player with a game that only compliments the the pacers, he can stretch the floor and play better defense that lance leaving more lanes to the rim for george
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pacers are strong, still too early to call yet. I like em though
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Check, and check.

Are you really trying to big up yourself on some ? that everyone has been saying? Let me guess, if the Clippers improve their defense they'll be able to challenge the Spurs in the West?