Martial Law is coming

Options
twatgetta
twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
Chicago will be the first city to experience it since it's the most uncivilized area of the country right now. the rest of the nation will follow. get ready.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Theodis wrote: »
    you know.................

when i use to make statements like this.... i would at least have something that i could cite to help rationalize my paranoia....

but you?

I know common sense escapes you ? on this site but look at the big picture. if the killings escalate, you can expect Obama to roll the National Guard up in Chicago then come back to this thread and goat me for droppin this knowledge onyou. aight?>

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Get ready. it's coming. fools can't control themselves the Governement will gladly step in and do it for them.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • twatgetta
    Options
    if you scared say you scared ? . You act like the NG from the next state can't be sent in. smdh

@Theodis
  • Big James
    Big James Members Posts: 345 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A Brigade Combat Team would have an Military Police Platoon that is trained on civil distubance. But one Platoon is way to small of a unit to handle the force that would be required in a city like Chacago.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's only four months left.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    ? killing ? and america wants to stop that ??
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Threadstarter ain't nothin but another typical lame racist white boy pretending to be black on AllHipHop for agent provocateur trolling purposes. He'll say anything. Note how he posted sparingly in all Trayvon threads, and tried to change the subject when he did. Best to just ignore him and wait for the inevitable permanent ban.
    twatgetta wrote: »
    I'll be glad when you ? get ofer this ? . yall act Jesus Christ was murdered by Zimmerman or something. ? die everyday for suspect reasons....focus on Chicago and put pressure on that housenigga Obama for a change. this TM case is over with. move on.

saying this barely 24 hours after the verdict? You ain't foolin' nobody, ? .
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    lol Chicago will not be first? i think the NG came couple years ago but that didn't work cmon b.
  • rico_ENS
    rico_ENS Members Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    na chigago aint first post 911 ny became a police state thats y i got my ass outta there
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet it won't affect the flow of drugs to the white people who buy them.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    first off, why would you need to roll out the National Guard when you have such legions of militarized police officers rolling around America in mine-resistant armored vehicles kitted out in body armor and "weapons of war?" you know, they stuff they need to arrest marijuana users and shoot caged dogs?

second... there's no purpose in rolling out the National Guard to straighten out Chicago when a) the drama in Chicago fits the agenda of people who want to push the legislation that suits their whims, as in, if you're looking at Chicago and saying "? GUNS" instead of "this drug war is really ? things up" or something like that and when b) people like Obama don't give a ? about how ? up Chicago is. i mean, really, you think Obama or Emmanuel or any of these guys CARE about how ? up Chicago is?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options