Options

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    Nikkas ? me with this ? ...

"That's why NOBODY watches that ? no more, I was watching yesterday and that ? nikka Skip said Lebron was overrated... I can't wait to see what Skip says about Lebron tomorrow."

24247619.jpg

? ? me when they say nikkas or niccas. That ? is mad corny lol.

So you must be one of those "Ooh I hate skip bayless.... Can't wait to watch'em" ass niKKas, huh?

• dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    Nikkas ? me with this ? ...

"That's why NOBODY watches that ? no more, I was watching yesterday and that ? nikka Skip said Lebron was overrated... I can't wait to see what Skip says about Lebron tomorrow."

24247619.jpg

? ? me when they say nikkas or niccas. That ? is mad corny lol.

So you must be one of those "Ooh I hate skip bayless.... Can't wait to watch'em" ass niKKas, huh?

Naw, b.. dan patrick show is on my tv in the am
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Yeah, you just know all about Cari Champion and how garbage she is from... ESP instead of ESPN?

Seems legit.
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, I gave her, and them a chance... ? was wack ni99a
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it only makes sense to watch First Take durin the NFL season and NBA playoffs.
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? fell off hard when Jay and Dana left.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see how y'all be watching First Take knowing The Herd is on at the same time
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tony Kornheiser radio show >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Herd
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bad host? you think that's the only issue with the male version of the view? espn first and drama queen is a terrible show to watch in general

the herd >>>>>>>>>>>
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Post pics of this hoe
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Told yall lames from the jump it should have been Jemelle Hill she can get down with the get down but people were just interested in eye candy an no she doesnt have to be neutral its the fact she really adds nothing she is liek the USmarine of First Take...
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she's just one of those chicks that got hired only off her looks. she's just nice to look at, but no one wants to hear her speak.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Post pics of this hoe

yesterday at the espys

BPaL8KsCcAAjmxX.jpg:large
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Post pics of this hoe

yesterday at the espys

BPaL8KsCcAAjmxX.jpg:large

On me I would of course still hit but she's still dumb Reggie compared to a lot of ? I see every week type ? ... My girl in all honesty demolishes her on a rating scale and I'm trying to be as unbiased as possible she's weak... Her opinions are baseless and if she ever cut me off while I was talking I'd shut that ? back up like Suga Free
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Told yall lames from the jump it should have been Jemelle Hill she can get down with the get down but people were just interested in eye candy an no she doesnt have to be neutral its the fact she really adds nothing she is liek the USmarine of First Take...

Yeah now she on michael smith show numbers never lie.

Good fit imo from the few times I've watched it
  • J.Clinton
    J.Clinton Members Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I like the Herd, but Colin does a lot of reaching his self...and im starting to see some holes in a lot of his ideas and philosophies. The ? condescending as ? to lol, but his show is better than First Take.

And I can give a ? about a ? looks when it comes to sports talk: Jamele>Cari garbage ass
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doris Burke > this chick
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I think she got hired off potential real talk, I think ESPN is thinking they're a sport tryna develop and rebuild now lol
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    I think she got hired off potential real talk, I think ESPN is thinking they're a sport tryna develop and rebuild now lol

Um... corporations have been "developing and rebuilding" long before pro-sports teams have. It's actually the other way around.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options

Um... corporations have been "developing and rebuilding" long before pro-sports teams have. It's actually the other way around.

Politically speaking that's true... I'm speaking literally they are taking chances on unproven and unworthy prospects like what I see in the NFL
  • greenwood1921
    Options

Politically speaking that's true... I'm speaking literally they are taking chances on unproven and unworthy prospects like what I see in the NFL

And companies do the same thing when they hire people fresh out of college.

Corporate America is hundreds of years older than the NFL, bruh. They set the model.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.Clinton wrote: »
    I like the Herd, but Colin does a lot of reaching his self...and im starting to see some holes in a lot of his ideas and philosophies. The ? condescending as ? to lol, but his show is better than First Take.

And I can give a ? about a ? looks when it comes to sports talk: Jamele>Cari garbage ass

You got a point about Cowherd. But ima tell you why I ? with Cowherd over Skip...

They both some contrarian types... But Skip play to you ? emotions. Colin tell you to take emotions out of it and think objectively. Even if I don't agree with what he sayin, I still come away like "that's an interesting point."

Skip get the Shaq face on like 95% of the ? I hear out his mouth.