Andrew Luck
    BDB wrote: »
    To Vaginal,

Exhibit A:
    Courtesy of httr247

grossboot1-622x392.png
    robpitt1-622x392.jpg
    schaub2-622x392.jpg

Now as you can see all three are basically in the same formation.Difference is the Texans and Grossman's are Twins 2 WR to the field. 2 TE's to the boundary. Griff's is 1 WR to the field. 1 TE to the field and 2 TE's to the boundary. But the play concept are the exact same.

grossboot2-622x392.png
    robbpitt2-622x392.jpg
    schaub3-622x392.jpg

After the snap is the play fake and as you can see all of the QB's roll towards the boundary. With one of the TE's crossing the field eventually turning up the field into a somewhat wheel like action. Correct

grossboot5-622x392.png
    robpitt3-622x392.jpg
    schaub4-622x392.jpg

Here is where you can see the route fully develop and all three QB's will throw it to the TE mentioned earlier.

remix6mojj.gif

Now I know you probably saying " I was talking about when he in the pistol and the read option blah blah blah". Well here's your lucky day lil homie. I know how you think. The problem is a lot of you cats let the window dressing fool you (running out of the pistol instead of under center) but in actuality *3stacks voice* it is the same concepts and principles.

Same exact play just the formation is slightly altered. (Instead of 2 TE's there is a FB and one of the receivers motions to the opposite side of the field + it's out of the pistol)

griffeg1-622x392.png
    2013-06-26-12.06.08-622x392.png

And if the pictures are too much for you to comprehend here's a video of the play from a few seasons back.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Z2KrB1eLyn8

1357468203_HeGonGetThisWork.gif

Sincerely, your Pops.

so you trying to make an agruement off of one play? does houston and washington run the same offense? I think not washington uses the read option to their advantage because of the type of qb they have could they do the same thing with kirk cousins? seriously doubt so keep thinking just because some teams may use plays at times doesnt make it look any better RG3 is in an offense that better suits him and rb
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Andrew Luck
    Actually Houston and Washington practically do run the same offense (minor nuances differentiate the two but for the most part they're the same). Kubiak is a Shanahan protege and Kyle Shanahan is Houston's old OC. When did you start watching football?

And like I said you are caught up in the window dressing of the pistol. PA out of the pistol freezes LB's and to an extent Safeties longer than it would from under center. The more you have a defense thinking the less effective they become. It's principles Shanahan been running since Elway, Plummer, Cutler, Grossman, Beck, McNabb etc. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS IT IS OUT OF THE PISTOL FORMATION. The key is that Griff is a extremely efficient at selling play fakes so this makes the typical Shanahan WC/Zone Blocking Scheme offense even more effective out of pistol, it basically becomes a pick your poison offense literally.

But on the other hand tell "Mr. 18 interceptions also led the league in dropped interceptions with 14" to get his QB awareness on.

luck1-818x392.png

"Okay simple read, he's gonna throw it to the dude wide open for the first down and keep the chains moving!"

luck2-814x392.png

Instead throws a duck into quadruple coverage.

luck3-808x392.png

U_mad_troll_gif.gif

smh when the offensive line is ? you have no choice but to throw the ball to the first wr you see right before you get hit luck had that disadvantage all season so maybe that's why he threw as many ints as he did but I guess you ? still dont understand why rg3 and wilson had the better td-int ratio....to ya'll they're much better qb's overall so in ya'll eyes matt flynn is a great qb lol
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RG3
    Lmao now it's the offensive lines fault. ? just admit you're a Stan and keep it moving.
  • vageneral08
    Options
    Andrew Luck
    Lmao now it's the offensive lines fault. ? just admit you're a Stan and keep it moving.

? that was major problem we had from last season aside from the running game.....why you think luck was the #4 when it comes to getting sacked, hurried, or hit after a throw ?
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    RG3
    The offensive line didn't cause those interceptions. They contributed, but ultimately it's still on luck to decide what to do with the ball.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Okay, I been seeing this alot on this board and it's time to address it.

We have to step our basic math up out chea.

What the ? is good with nikkas throwing MULTIPLE PLAYERS on their team under the bus to defend (and stan) for one player???

Whether it's NFL or NBA, nikkas will punt their whole team's roster over the bridge just to help one player look good simply because they've devoted themselves to faggotry stannery.

I know Skip Bayless and the other talking heads are y'all idols, but trust me, those clowns are leading y'all astray.

Let's do some simple math...

- Your "favorite player" that you love to stan so much may only play 5 to 15 years with your so-called "squad". But if you live a full life, you'll have to watch your TEAM play loooonnnnng after that player is retired, signed somewhere else, cut, traded, or even dead.

- Football. If somebody says that the QB on your team is not that good, but your team won ALOT of games or even a CHAMPIONSHIP -- before you soil your ? -- get a calculator - and slowly count how many players your team has on it, then subtract ONE from that number.

The nikka "hating" on your QB is basically saying that the other 50-80 players on your team are solid, but the one that takes the snaps is not as impressive.

So the nikka is telling you that your TEAM is good. And chances are, that TEAM collectively will last longer on your team than that ONE PLAYER will.

And the GM and front office that put that team together will probably be there for DECADES, so if they found one great player that you've "fallen in love with" -- chances are, they'll find another.

- Basketball. Same as above. But I know, I know -- the fact B-ball is much more of a stannable sport considering the one on one nature of it, the helmet-free play (which allows you to gaze into your favorite player's eyes and fall deeper into faggotry stannery).

But trust me -- the same math applies. If your team just won alot of games or even a championship and somebody says "hey, ______ ain't that good, he just had alot of help!"

That nikka just told you in Hater-nese (a pretty simple language to understand) that your team is cold as ? . But he knows you have a lot of stan-? in you, so he took a shot at your boyfriendfavorite player.

Or, he just realizes that you're 100% ? stan so in order to effectively troll you, he won't waste his time critiquing the team that the apple of your eye favorite player plays for.

Now if you actually are a stan, then ignore the above and buy some more tampons and make-up and be happy.

If not, cop a calculator, then get on your knees and thank based-Nick Collison that you have been blessed with a good TEAM with a good ORGANIZATION that will keep your team competitive long after all its current stars have come and gone.

Thank you, ? bless you, and ? bless the United States of America.

obama+walk+off+gif.gif
  • vageneral08
    Options
    Andrew Luck
    The offensive line didn't cause those interceptions. They contributed, but ultimately it's still on luck to decide what to do with the ball.

smh if you got 5 or more defensive players coming at you during most of the game and your line aint holding up like it's suppose to of course the chances of an ints will be greater especially with a rookie qb
  • greenwood1921
    Options
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    RG3
    David Carr's rookie season he was sacked a NFL record 76 times. He only threw 15 picks.

Andrew Luck was sack 44 times last year. He threw 18 picks.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Andrew Luck
    David Carr's rookie season he was sacked a NFL record 76 times. He only threw 15 picks.

good point bruh . David Carr>>Andrew Luck
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cam Newton
    Ay VAGeneral... That ? coached you up twice. Just chalk this one up as an L before you say something that ends up in another popular thread.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RG3
    RG3 is not injury prone he just bad a bad decision running into Ngata.

How much you want to bet that he gets injured this season and misses a game or two
    ? I will bet $00.00 dollars.
  • greenwood1921
    Options

76 times?? ? ? . lmaaaoo
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    RG3

76 times?? ? ? . lmaaaoo

That's what I'm saying. It could always be worse ? lol
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Is Carr still alive?

Somebody go check on the boi.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd take all of them over RG3, i've always questioned his ability to withstand NFL hits over the course of several seasons. He couldn't even make it 1 season. COME ON, BAE!!

• jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Actually Houston and Washington practically do run the same offense (minor nuances differentiate the two but for the most part they're the same). Kubiak is a Shanahan protege and Kyle Shanahan is Houston's old OC. When did you start watching football?

Shanahan should have never left.

• Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it ain't white it ain't right!
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    off topic, but didnt somebody post Matt Staffords record against winning teams a while back?

it was like 3-20 or somethin like that. couldnt believe that. lol
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    off topic, but didnt somebody post Matt Staffords record against winning teams a while back?

it was like 3-20 or somethin like that. couldnt believe that. lol

Subtract 2 from the dubs, add them to the L's + one.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    RG3
    Matt- wrote: »
    I'd take all of them over RG3, i've always questioned his ability to withstand NFL hits over the course of several seasons. He couldn't even make it 1 season. COME ON, BAE!!

Right! Wtf was Mike Shanahan and Bruce Allen thinking!??
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cam Newton
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Andrew Luck
    Taking Luck, not too concerned with his td/int ratio in his rookie season, Peyton Manning threw 28 picks his rookie season, I'm not gonna go try to find stats but I'm sure there were rookie qb's with better td/int ratio's that season, offensive line, running game, playbook and receivers all play a role in that it's not an excuse, Luck lead a 2-14 team to the playoffs in his rookie season, his numbers for a rookie were impressive and forget stats for a second if you actually watched him play then Peyton his rookie season you know the dude is going to be great, and he's an underrated runner something Peyton never had in his arsenal, he put up decent rushing numbers and only fumbled once, RG3 was even more impressive but already suffered a serious injury
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Andrew Luck
    Luck is a safer pick; RGIII is injury prone.