WHAT GETS ON YOUR NERVES WHEN YOU DRIVE ?

Options

Comments

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Raggy ass cars with rims

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But the number 1 thing is easily

Them annoying ass mufflers on them tuner cars
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm from New Jersey so

everything.

and Indians.

I hate Indian and Asian female drivers especially.
  • j dash
    j dash Members Posts: 276 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Stupid ? who drive slow in the fast lane. Move over u slow ? !

Or when u stop at a red light n the person behind u stops inches away from ur car.

Or lame ? who want to race. Like "dog, u drive a ? ford focus! Get the ? outta here!" Ur car better be worth more than $35K or more if u think I'm goin to even entertain the thought of racing u.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SLOW AZZZ DRIVERS IN TGE COT DAMN FAST OR MIDDLE LANES ON THE INTERSTATE!!!!!

MUTHAFUCCAS WHO SPEED DURING THE DAMN RAIN!!!!

SONS OF ? WHO DON'T LOOK WHEN CHANGING LANES!!!

MUTHAFUCCAS WHO DON'T PAY A DAMN ATTENTION WHEN THE LIFHR TURN GREEN, AND SIT THERE UNTIL YOU HAVE TO HONK THE DAMN HORN IN THEIR AZZZ!!!

PEDESTRIANS WHO THINK THEY'RE INDESTRUCTIBLE, AND JUST WALK THEIR STANKIN AZZZ ALL IN FRONT OF YOU!!!

MUTHAFUCCAS WHO CUT YOU OFF!!!

MUTHAFUCCAS WHO GOT THEM BIG LOUD AZZZ MUFFLERS ON THEIR DAMN HATCHBACKS AND SPEEDING OFF AT THE LIGHT, ONLY HAVING TO STOP AT THE NEXT LIGHT!!

THIS THREAD INFURIATES ME!!!

Angry-Expresicon.png
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ptnutz wrote: »
    Slow left lane drivers.
    People who pull up even with the car next to them and block both lanes.
    People who pull up and camp in your blind spot.
    Police who make the scared drivers ahead of me go 5 below the speed limit because they're scared to pass them.
    People on their cell phones.
    Panicky drivers who brake for no reason.

Could go on all day about this one.

THIS ANGERS ME!!
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People who try to race in ? cars and people who speed in cars that aren't made for all that..
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gotta co sign Got em shook and J Dash

when im tryna push my ? cuz im bout to be late for work in the morings I HATE and I mean HATE when I jump into the fast lane and some slow ass driver got nothing but space and opportunity in front of him, but he goin 40 mph in a 65 and im actually tryna do almost a buck. cant go around his ass cuz the lane to my right is loaded. Thats the worst feeling in the world having to be stuck behide a slow poke and there's nobody in front of him.

Also Pedestrians get on my cot Damn nerves too. The ones that mad dog you when you drive past them, ? dont get mad at me cuz im driving and you walkin fool!
    And I got into a verbal confrontation with some j walkers the other night. they gont dart into the street all a sudden and i had to slam my breaks to keep from hittin they dumb ? and i rolled down the window and told em such. They gont act like I did something wrong. I said" wusup then" to them almost forgettin im in the car wit my daughter. they aint say nothing but when I pulled off i looked in the rear view and one of them flipped me off. I dropped my daughter off that half a block home and circled the block but they was gone. We should be ae to hit 3 pedestrians a year. not hard enough to ? em but to push they ass across the street wit the fender a lil to teach soma these ? a good lesson
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    i meant ABLE to hit up there^
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when a driver is going below the speed limit and youre itching for the opportunity to cut him off. then when u go for it they wanna speed up and drive fast like they werent going 20 mph for the last 10 blocks.

i've pulled into the left turn lane where the light was green before i got there and someone already in front of me just to have them sit the WHOLE light without turning left when red hits then they wait til it turns green again. that ? infuriates me. theres been a couple times i knew this would happen so i made that turn from behind their ass.

sometimes u really wonder where some of these ppl learned to drive.
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    i been thru that too. people get all egotistical about you goin around them so they wanna speed up at the last minute outta spite. I hate that ? too. dont single me out to stop when 50 people was just now goin around your ass.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fools who dont use their signals..no excuse, its inches away from the wheel
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody that's on the road while I am is in my way. And being in my way gets on my nerves.
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Asians (it's not a stereotype, it's a fact)
    Mexicans
    Indians
    Africans in minivans

Can somebody tell me why almost all black people (I'm black myself) stare into your car as you pass them by? You can be at a stop sign and a ? will be turning while eyeballing THE ? out your car?

Oh and people using their cellphones while driving.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo im mad at the world when I drive. Ill be happy but soon as my car turns I got a onyx face going. Every little thing ? me off driving.

Im just an angry ? driving. Im from jersey though so thats expected
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And I text and drive b. ? who has a problem it. Ill be texting and that commercial about texting and driving comes on and ill be like word I agree while I finish writing my text
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pulling up to get some gas, walking over to the pump, then realizing you are in someone else's car and the gas tank is on the other side
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rubber neckers...... ? watchn Drive. No need to slowdown the freeway
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I hate when a cop gets behind me but doesn't stop me. Got a ? afraid to light a cigarette up for fear of being stopped.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The car in front of me always ? me off
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hate when people are texting while driving.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    seeing people drive with headphones on
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    seeing people drive with headphones on

one of the most dumbest ? i ve ever seen :)