Homeland - Season 3 (Showtime)

Options
S.jR.
S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2013 in Lights, Camera, Action!
homeland1-600x400.jpg
Premiers September 29 @ 9pm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArjvJeI8NgU

Arabic translation in spoiler.
At the end of the video Brody says in Arabic "I am a Muslim lost in this world..help me come clean again"

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Hopefully this season is an improvement over Season 2. Season 1 was the ? . Oh yea, EBRC Brody's wife or ex-wife, whatever she is now.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cosign . S2 had some dope episodes, but overall, the season was like homeland mixed in with 24 mixed in with bizzaro world
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    based on how sub par season 2 was, I'm not expecting much. I mean it had some high points. but most of it jus seemed way to unbelievable and far fetched. I'll prolly give it 3-4 episodes, and if it doesn't show promise. I'm done.
  • S.jR.
    Options
    I hope this season goes hard because I got up on this late but was happy I had 2 seasons to watch at once.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea they just went full 24 last year and said ? making any sense anymore let's just give em some action
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Based upon what the producers have said at the TCA's I expect the new season to be an improvement over 2.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    idk why but it seems like a lot of viewers didn't like season 2. not just here, but in general. personally, i thought it ? on the first season.

i expect season 3 to be kinda underwhelming cuz that's usually what happens in shows. first 2 seasons are good then the 3rd is "meh"...but the setup they got goin with brody gone, saul the head guy, carrie being carrie, the aftermath of the attack...they have no choice but to deliver some good ? .
  • marc123
    Options
    idk why but it seems like a lot of viewers didn't like season 2. not just here, but in general. personally, i thought it ? on the first season.

lol wtf

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quinn really was on that squishy ? . Estes was right, Brody needed to be killed regardless.
  • S.jR.
    Options
    I certainly wasn't as mad at season 2 as some of yall were.
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Hopefully this is better than season 2. I imagine now that carrie and brody are done she can get back to being crazy over something else.
    Season 2 was like another season of 24 with stupid ? like pacemaker emps and bombs killing off most of the cast. It started out strong but once they got to that dana plot it kinda collapsed onto itself.
  • marc123
    Options
    imo season 2 was like this. started off solid. middle was wack as ? . end was ok/decent
  • Will Munny
    Options
    I liked season 2 but it did get a little outlandish.

But I don't think Brody and Carrie are done. Brody is gonna be on the run and Carrie is gonna know it and helping him behind everyone's back.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Season 3 official trailer

Brody lookin like he caught that Walter White

http://youtu.be/iXOUIsu-E0Q

• marc123
    Options
    oh ? ! thats a hell of a trailer. ? looks solid.

brody's wife actually improved on perfection.

Brody on the run looks interestin tho...
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    well damn...

welp i think it's safe to say claire danes won next year's emmy for best actress...all that damn crying & pouting she's doing in the trailer.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    ? bout to get real
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJEzxU0BPTk

for people that didn't really like season 2 this looks like it's going back to its season 1 roots with everyone on trial. damn i can't wait.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with season 2 as much as season 1 IMO both were entertaining? So does anyone think that Brody did it?
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Season 3
    Brodys wife who is picks other when choosing race eats miley cyrus in twerkoff at superbowl 2014. Saul becomes hnic diggs up richard helms ? on him then puts him back in dirt. Carrie starts putting psych meds up her cooch stops hearing voices and making ugly ass faces. Brody invents time machine goes back to 1955 ? marilyn monroe in the ? then becomes hermit.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i expect season 3 to be kinda underwhelming cuz that's usually what happens in shows. first 2 seasons are good then the 3rd is "meh"...but the setup they got goin with brody gone, saul the head guy, carrie being carrie, the aftermath of the attack...they have no choice but to deliver some good ? .

Sorry but season 2 aint seeing season 1.I liked season 2,it was enjoyable tv but it wasn't great tv,they went waaay too all out at times and Clare danes shrieking has gotten annoying.I mean the ? cries abouteverything.....she needs to tone it down.season 1 had me guessing till the end if Brody was about that life or not,it was so much more grounded and the show was better for it.I dont think they'll change much for the upcoming season,if anything its gonna be even more ? to the wall.

Quinn is going to be a problem this season.
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did yall not catch this last night?
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Was there an episode last night? I thought it wasn't until later this month?
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i just watched the first episode today...its online so i assumed it showed last night
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    premiere got leaked. smh @ saul for that ? at the end.
  • marc123
    Options
    ? watchin the premier now, then waitin over a month 2 c episode no 2.