Weirdest thing in your room?

Options
Billy_Poncho
Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
What's something in your room that'd make a visitor go "Wtf do you have that???"

I got a small clay mask my lil cousin made me for my birthday, and I have a Scream mask.

Comments

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hand cuffs and bullwhip
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The large Buddha print in the middle of my mirror.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    License plate from my old 96 caprice.. ( smh miss my bubble yo)...... **pours out lil liquor**
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^Oh damn, that's huge...sorry folks.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A stuffed coyote head

A 12 gauge

? off lotion

A drawer full of perscription pharmaceuticals I've acquired over the years.

IC females ? panties.

A dog with a cone on his head poor bastard
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a Bed that Lifts up and down and vibrates.
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Pretty much they flock to my bookshelf to see what I read.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got a vaporizer in my room that seems to blow peoples minds.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Couple stuffed animals girlfriend gave me and a ghostface mask that glows in the dark
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mini fridge

but I'm supposed to believe you're not morbidly obese

Yea ok
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This outline of my head... my Rat tail was clearly visible so people always stop and stare at that ? especially the lil cousins who wont up on that the tail game.

2mcf0xc.jpg
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not weird but unusual, a silver roman coin dated around 337 AD. It features the Emperor Constantine II

looks very much like this, in my home office.

r22151.jpg

The front side is the same but the back side features two roman soldiers standing on either side of a center column.

A little bit of history, I love Roman history.

Following the death of his father in 337, Constantine II initially became emperor jointly with his brothers Constantius II and Constans,[6] with the Empire divided between them and their cousins, the Caesars Dalmatius and Hannibalianus.[7] This arrangement barely survived Constantine I’s death, as his sons arranged the slaughter of most of the rest of the family by the army.[8] As a result, the three brothers gathered together in Pannonia[4] and there, on 9 September 337,[1][8] divided the Roman world between themselves. Constantine, proclaimed Augustus by the troops[1] received Gaul, Britannia and Hispania.[5]

He was soon involved in the struggle between factions rupturing the unity of the Christian Church.[4] The Western portion of the Empire, under the influence of the Popes in Rome, favored Catholicism over Arianism, and through their intercession they convinced Constantine to free Athanasius, allowing him to return to Alexandria.[9] This action aggravated Constantius II, who was a committed supporter of Arianism

Constantine was initially the guardian of his younger brother Constans, whose portion of the empire was Italia, Africa and Illyricum. Constantine soon complained that he had not received the amount of territory that was his due as the eldest son.[8] Annoyed that Constans had received Thrace and Macedonia after the death of Dalmatius, Constantine demanded that Constans hand over the African provinces, to which he agreed in order to maintain a fragile peace.[8][10] Soon, however, they began quarreling over which parts of the African provinces belonged to Carthage, and thus Constantine, and which belonged to Italy, and therefore Constans.[11]

Further complications arose when Constans came of age and Constantine, who had grown accustomed to dominating his younger brother, would not relinquish the guardianship. In 340 Constantine marched into Italy at the head of his troops.[10] Constans, at that time in Dacia, detached and sent a select and disciplined body of his Illyrian troops, stating that he would follow them in person with the remainder of his forces.[8] Constantine was engaged in military operations[6] and was killed in an ambush outside Aquileia.[10] Constans took control of his deceased brother's realm.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not "weird", but I have my pipe and 4 grams of weed.

Of course whoever sees it will consider it "taboo".
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Newton's cradle that sits on my desk

Newtons_cradle_animation_book_2.gif
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess im kinda boring cuz I guess the only things I have that gets peeps talking is my 6 foot ? and the stripper pole for the hoes.