The official Gun/Firearm discussion/appreciation thread

Options

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Also check out the National African-American Gun Association.
    https://naaga.co/
    tell them to start getting some damn traction in MD

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    pretty much everything but Verizon is dogshit outside the twin cities in MN.
    ironically it was Verizon that was failing me up there; but then i think everything does there.

think that reservation is getting a grant to run broadband everywhere in a year or two so all my problems might be solved in 2018.

What Res? You don't gotta say if u don't wanna. I feel like U told me before but I forgot.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ah man.

Looks like the P320 is undergoing a voluntary upgrade because non-standard drop tests have shown that if the gun is dropped at a -30 degree angle while loaded, it'll fire.

• Will Munny
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

ah man.

Looks like the P320 is undergoing a voluntary upgrade because non-standard drop tests have shown that if the gun is dropped at a -30 degree angle while loaded, it'll fire.

How big of a deal this is going to be? Looking around online it looks like this could be really bad for the P320. I'm not sure Remington has fully recovered from their issue with firearm malfunction
  •  i ro ny
    Options

ah man.

How big of a deal this is going to be? Looking around online it looks like this could be really bad for the P320. I'm not sure Remington has fully recovered from their issue with firearm malfunction

man i dont give a ? . the trigger i bought a couple months ago supposedly mitigates the issue. i'm interested in seeing what all Sig has to say about the "voluntary upgrade program" on monday.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options

ah man.

man i dont give a ? . the trigger i bought a couple months ago supposedly mitigates the issue. i'm interested in seeing what all Sig has to say about the "voluntary upgrade program" on monday.

Wait what's going on?

Also, did you go back to the gunstore? I want to know how it was.
  •  i ro ny
    Options

ah man.

Wait what's going on?

heres a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=ch7si_VQsGA

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also check out the National African-American Gun Association.
    https://naaga.co/
    tell them to start getting some damn traction in MD

You should contact the guns stores in your area to see if they are blacked owned and them have them contact the NAAGA.
  • Will Munny
    Options

ah man.

I feel like you should give atleast one ? for a gun that fires when drop as often and as easily as they are saying they do...
  •  i ro ny
    Options

ah man.

I feel like you should give atleast one ? for a gun that fires when drop as often and as easily as they are saying they do...

I don't give a ? because of the trigger I have installed is physically lighter and not prone to the issue. I'd give more of a ? if I had the stock trigger.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well Smith and Wesson sending my ar10 and should be here wed. I'll take it to the range thurs and hope it runs smooth like its suppose to
  • janklow
    Options
    What Res? You don't gotta say if u don't wanna. I feel like U told me before but I forgot.
    honestly, don't know that i have, but it's Fond du Lac

• janklow
    Options
    ah man.
    honestly, this is worse for sales than users if you operate your firearm safely.

• janklow
    Options
    You should contact the guns stores in your area to see if they are blacked owned and them have them contact the NAAGA.
    i don't really need more black-owned stores in my area as much as i need the Democrats that run this state to stop cramming anti-gun legislation down my throat.

• Will Munny
    Options
    honestly, don't know that i have, but it's Fond du Lac

Oh no ? ? I drove through there the past two weekends. It's the sticks up there, I don't get cell service of any kind up there with Verizon or Sprint. Ain't nothin but conifers and bogs up there.
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    8u77gd2zihdv.jpg

Y'all know what color and what purpose does it serve on the end of the barrel?
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    ah man.
    honestly, this is worse for sales than users if you operate your firearm safely.

The kicker here is that it passed all of the standard drop tests. ALL of them.

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my beef with SIG is that they knew the whole time about the issue

and that is why allegedly they corrected the problem for the XM17 pistols being delivered for the MHS contract

meanwhile whole time I was hoping the Army was going to pick the P320, only for me to be sitting here waiting to find out what I gotta do to get this issue fixed for my own gun

funny enough I actually like the original trigger SMH
  • Will Munny
    Options
    8u77gd2zihdv.jpg

It's show everyone how big ur ? is.
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    8u77gd2zihdv.jpg

It's show everyone how big ur ? is.

Yea I figured much. I was kind of wanting that, but i changed my mind looks dope though
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    @Will Munny what your take on the fluted barrel?
  • janklow
    Options
    Oh no ? ? I drove through there the past two weekends. It's the sticks up there, I don't get cell service of any kind up there with Verizon or Sprint. Ain't nothin but conifers and bogs up there.
    yeah, family has a place up there. definitely the sticks (and between myself and others, i know Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile were all failing like champs)
    The kicker here is that it passed all of the standard drop tests. ALL of them.
    i don't doubt it. this is why i feel the average guy shouldn't lose his mind over it (not that the gun can't be safer)

• janklow
    Options
    8u77gd2zihdv.jpg

just to look cool, if you like that kind of thing

• Will Munny
    Options
    @Will Munny what your take on the fluted barrel?

lol ? I dunno much about them. Like a muzzle break? I guess they work really well but I don't wear ear plugs when I'm hunting so I wouldn't want one.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    What's the firearms threads opinion on a 10mm? I'm asking mostly as a hunting round and for bear/hog protection.