Official Cheap Seats OG NFL Fantasy League (ESPN.com)

Options
MillzOG
MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
Ight ya, lets get this Annual OG league poppin. Season starts on Thursday, September 5th, 2013. I'd say lets do the draft on Sunday, September 1st 2013....maybe 2pm EASTERN? what ya think about that.

@Chitown Bully
@KeepOnPushing nh
@Toheeb27
@Ibex
@Icecoldstew
@Drosain_Bolt
@TheBossman
@Young Gunner
@Peagle05 don't be a ? this year either b, join the ? league!

I'm trying to make this a 14team league, my bad to any regulars I didn't mention

Comments

• MillzOG
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I haven't made the league just yet because I don't think ESPN gon let me change the draft date/time once I make the league.

ALSO, IF YOU'RE IN THE KEEPER LEAGUE ALREADY WHEN ARE YOU ? TRYNA DO THAT DRAFT?!?, I'D SAY DO IT THE SAME DAY RIGHT AFTER THIS ONE B.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    damn why you wait so long to get this popping? im in 7 leagues (2 cheap seats leagues i made, plus hustle's).....

im stretched thin bruh, imma have to pass.
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Check ya inbox Millz....
  • MillzOG
    Options
    wait, wait, wait @TheBossman theres 2 cheap seats league that you made that I aint get invited to b?

and @Will Grimey I got you b....Imma make sure to get ya invite and Stew said he's with it so that's 3 including myself...and @Icecoldstew you're part of the keeper league too aren't you? Are you good with doing the draft the same day?
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    I haven't made the league just yet because I don't think ESPN gon let me change the draft date/time once I make the league.

ALSO, IF YOU'RE IN THE KEEPER LEAGUE ALREADY WHEN ARE YOU ? TRYNA DO THAT DRAFT?!?, I'D SAY DO IT THE SAME DAY RIGHT AFTER THIS ONE B.

I'm cool with that...

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm cool with that...

• MillzOG
    Options

I'm cool with that...

Are you...and Chitown tryna join this one too or what?

Chitown, you joining Idk why I asked you...but what about you Jane?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    wait, wait, wait @TheBossman theres 2 cheap seats league that you made that I aint get invited to b?

and @Will Grimey I got you b....Imma make sure to get ya invite and Stew said he's with it so that's 3 including myself...and @Icecoldstew you're part of the keeper league too aren't you? Are you good with doing the draft the same day?

I'm not sure if I'm in the keeper league or not, I gotta invite from somebody a couple weeks ago and accidentally deleted it but Yea that Sunday shld be cool. If not I'll find a way.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm cool with that...

Are you...and Chitown tryna join this one too or what?

Chitown, you joining Idk why I asked you...but what about you Jane?

Naw I'm already in the keeper, the other yahoo cheapseats league plus 2 more....I maxed out.

• TheBossman
    Options

i did, i sent you an message, i think it was a mass message too, you never replied.
  • MillzOG
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »

i did, i sent you an message, i think it was a mass message too, you never replied.

damn, my bad son lol...you supposed to send me that message twice b!
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's rock........Nh
  • TheBossman
    Options
    reminder:
    draft tomorrow friday night for the FIRST of my cheap seats leagues with these players in it.
    Coltsfan (BMack)
    Big Ev (Brick City Bangers)
    CJ (DatDude's Squad)
    Trillville Thugs (DJ PAUL'S ARM's Team)
    Paper Plane Jane (DreamKillas)
    Jerome Johnson (End Zone Chasers)
    whyoumad (Get Your Points Up!)
    Vernon (Goodlookinout)
    Jdilla26 (Jdilla's The Shining)
    North (North's Nice Team)
    Jeffrey M (Scobee Doo Gang)
    Fantasy Player X (That Bawse Mayne)
  • MillzOG
    Options
    Thanks for posting in the thread ? I was bout to forget....

? , theres still 7 spots left in this league (espn league, not bossman's league) so let me know so I can put ya'll on.
  • Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for posting in the thread ? I was bout to forget....

? , theres still 7 spots left in this league (espn league, not bossman's league) so let me know so I can put ya'll on.

@MillzOG whens the draft?
  • MillzOG
    Options
    The Sunday before the season starts..that's September 1st I believe
  • MillzOG
    Options
    And my bad....6 spots left, bout to be 5.
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    any autodraft option? Because of time difference from here to there being about 6-7 hrs.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    let me get a invite. Is it a auction draft?
  • MillzOG
    Options
    Yea there's a auto draft option b...there's 4 spots left but I'm bout to send both these ninjas invites right now ^^^^^
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im in. Likely to be playing Madden around draft time. But its not bad timezone wise is about 8 pm around my neck of the woods. (by the way. Im NOT a Dallas Cowboys fan, but my teamname may suggest so)
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not auto ? .. auction. Its the best way to draft imo
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If theres any spots left let put me in there
  • MillzOG
    Options
    not auto ? .. auction. Its the best way to draft imo

aye ? , I wasn't talkin to you....the ? above you asked about autodraft.

but yea I've wanted to try the auction ? for a minute just never got around to it...I wouldn't do that for this league when it's my first time though, ? around and get smoked.

ONE SPOT LEFT!!!!!!