Options
2»

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maybe it was acid or ? ..

prolly just ? .

i dunnno...but it wasn't natural.....unless he was using race horse testosterone
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »
    I had no idea dudes would be amped for warrior like that

People criticize Cena and hogan for a limited move set and rinse & repeat character cycles but warrior gets a pass ?

I guess it's cause my family were wCw people growing up why I don't get the hype

Number one we as wrestling fans are the biggest hypoccrites of all time. At least im fully aware of it. We let certain wrestlers and companies get passes for the same ? we tear down others for. Its just the way its been basically since 2000.

Also we grow up and realize our tastes have change from when we were a kid so of course as an adult we're gonna reject anything new that is like anything weve grown up with almost to a fault, and the kind if guys we overlooked when we were younger become the prototype we follow right now. Im sure theres a name for all this.
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard on an interview that he and Macho Man drank coffee to which why they were always hyped.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i guess im the only one who thought both warrior and hogan were trash
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think drank coffee was 80s speak for doin lines
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options

as wrestlers maybe but as far as entertaining them dudes are GOATs
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Markus Garvey
    Markus Garvey Members Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Options

I think they are both trash too and super Cena is just a less contrived and one dimensional version.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To have a knockoff of another wrestler is wack itself. Hogan was a dope entertainer and knew how to hype the audience despite he lack of movesets and wack in-ring ability. We can also say the same for the Rock, he had maybe 5 moves but dude was entertaining as ? and was great on the mic. Sorry to say it also but Austin was the same exact way, Lou Press Knuckles, middle finger and stunner but these are all great entertainers. John Cena just ? sucks all around, he sucks gigantic monkey ? , his moves look half assed all the ? time, he's a ? that sponsors fruity pebbles. Hogan came out to ? Jimi Hendrix, The Rock was calling ? ? , Austin was stunning the ? outta every ? that got in his way and now we got a wannabe rapper that wannabe black, wears purple military shirts and says you can't see me.

Literally this ? got the most basic moves of moves, pick you up on his shoulder and putting you back on the mat. A stunner, rock bottom or a basic ass leg drop goes harder than that ? . Plus that wiggers from BOSTON, come on dawg ? BOSTON, the most racists area in the U.S. besides all of Texas excluding Austin and Sanford Florida.

#ventover
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42G9XVEPI

features a could of been goat feud between warrior and undertaker.