Athletes You Were Wrong About?

Options

Comments

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Low key this Rutgers vs Fresno St game is good.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Low key this Rutgers vs Fresno St game is good.

Lmao man this ? phone B

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    oh ? Hassin Rahkman (spell check) yep he was from Baltimore he was dat ? in da 410 when he beat Lennox Lewis believed his own hype nd pretty much remained a 1 hit wonder he couldnt build momentum off dat win for ? lls

I heard he was about that life
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thought Clinton Portis was just another ? in Miami's backfield. Didn't think he'd carve out a good pro career
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russell+Westbrook+Three+Point+Celebration.gif

I knew he was super-athletic, but there was nothing about his UCLA career that made me think he would be an all-NBA Guard averaging over 20 on a top team. (within his first 3 years in the league.)

I figured he would be solid point or 2-guard averaging 15-18 ppg at best.

lol @ scouts saying he couldn't "create his own shot" tho.

Which is why Scottie Brooks deserves more credit than he gets for OKC.

He made two questionable and risky decisions after he took over as interim coach when choke-dog got fired...

1. Moved Durant from SG to SF.

when trying to sound smart goes wrong

EVERYBODY knew that pj was playing durant out of position at the 2, that was one of the reasons he got let go

so how was it a "questionable" and "risky" decision to play a great player at his natural position? and why does brooks deserve credit fot it? ? ?
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe David Ruffin' don't need no practice.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    I thought Randolph Morris was gonna be a good big in the league after watching him play Dwight in HS

Man when he came to U.K. I was hyped. Him, Rondo and Joe Crawford 3 All-Americans. I swore we was going to the F4. And I thought Randolph would be a first round pick. Smh
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I knew he was super-athletic, but there was nothing about his UCLA career that made me think he would be an all-NBA Guard averaging over 20 on a top team. (within his first 3 years in the league.)

He made two questionable and risky decisions after he took over as interim coach when choke-dog got fired...

EVERYBODY knew that pj was playing durant out of position at the 2, that was one of the reasons he got let go

so how was it a "questionable" and "risky" decision to play a great player at his natural position? and why does brooks deserve credit fot it? ? ?

Scottie ? your ? ? lol.

? nikka. Stick to lurkin' and clicking reactions. Every time you post you say something dumb and full of feelings.

• Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol

"Ain't nobody coming to see you Greenwood"
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Scottie ? your ? ? lol.

? nikka. Stick to lurkin' and clicking reactions. Every time you post you say something dumb and full of feelings.

quit catching feelings because u got called out on saying ? ? ....? ass ?
  • greenwood1921
    Options

Scottie ? your ? ? lol.

quit catching feelings because u got called out on saying ? ? ....? ass ?

obamayawn.gif
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    act_gerald_green.jpg

after watchin his high school games i was so hype when we picked him he was an athletic freak wit a silky smooth jumper he even had betta high school numbers then Lebron. i thought he was gonna be brought up under Pierce nd be a beast dude gets to da league has horrible IQ, no handles, is a poor rebounder nd played 0 defense 1 pick after Danny Granger too he always had talent but was a guy who needed college for a couple years to refine his game
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear to ? I thought Shaun Livingston was gon be Jason Kidd-esque
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear to ? I thought Shaun Livingston was gon be Jason Kidd-esque
    Yea there was a shitload of talented ball players during that era that could've really benefited going to college....
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As a Louisville fan I'm disappointed with every ? at the start of the Pitino era. I wasn't expecting nobody to be no superstars out the gate or nothing, but man..

This ? Reece Gaines didn't even try

reece-gaines.jpg

If somebody would have asked me to choose who would still be in the league right now between Reece and Francisco I never would of thought Reece would be on a milk carton while Cisco still getting good minutes

• P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And I wasn't expecting Earl Clark to be doing what he has been lately. Everybody pretty much wrote him off as ever being anything in the league and dude has progressed every year
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    didnt read.. mumo x owns this thread though
  • major pain
    Options
    Shout out to anyone who said Roy Jones Jr.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    major pain wrote: »

lol. Mumo was actually right about Hasheem Thabeet. He said something like he would have the best year of his career with us, and technically, he did.

He actually looked like a respectable back-up big. Which is more than you could say in any of his previous seasons.
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brandon Tate, dude was a beast at UNC.

Got injured, though.
  • major pain
    Options

lol. Mumo was actually right about Hasheem Thabeet. He said something like he would have the best year of his career with us, and technically, he did.

He actually looked like a respectable back-up big. Which is more than you could say in any of his previous seasons.

2 words.

Josh Freeman.
  • greenwood1921
    Options

2 words.

Josh Freeman.

Eddie-Murphy.gif
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2 words.

Josh Freeman.

What?

He better than Matty Bathwater tho, right?

Right?
  • greenwood1921
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Nikka mumo used to try to dis Roddy White for "White" being his last name. lmaaaaooo

175203_o.gif
  • major pain
    Options
    YO.....LMAO

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/148693/bismack-biyombo-is-the-best-prospect-in-this-years-draft/p1
    Mumo X wrote: »
    I think we can all agree that thz might go down as possibly as one of the worst draft class in league history but either way Bismack Biyombo is the best prospect in thz yrs draft and not kyrie Irving,Williams or kanter.

Biyombo is slept on cuz he dint play college ball in amerikkka. Granted, the kid is raw talent but he has a tremendous upside. Hz offensive game needs coachn. He has zero low post moves and he gets most of hz points on hustle play and dunks.

But on the defensive end he a dominant beast. Brings toughness, tenacity and is aggressive in the painted area. A skilled shot blocker and a great rebounder. Stands @ 6'9 wit a wingspan of 7'7 whilst strong to bang in the trenches and athletic.

Dont be surprised if he wins ROY