Stereotypes:Pickup Basketball

Options
kAjUn
kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gWxHFMog9w

Which guy got on your nerves the most?..

I couldn't stand the foul guy...my childhood friend was one of those but he was a hybrid of him and football player...

That ? was WOAT...

Comments

• kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol...yea what's so funny is that they was spot on...

The imaginary dunkers you see that all the time..."ok im going to try fareal this time" lol...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5ocu90.jpg

Idk how @stevelobs or lurk played on that ? . If the hoop aint 10 ft I aint playin ball
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fat point guards
    Lil Steve Franchises - they dribble without purpose..
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know a 6'8 pitcher but he only shoots 3s.
    Crazy that this ? is a pitcher. Why are you that tall pitching?
    White boy be lighting it up tho.
    Occasionally he will ? on somebody who questions his toughness.
    his shooting is justified though because their aren't many that can guard him in the post.
    He says its unfair
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Banana Swirl"

"I don't know what that is!"

I've seen pretty much that exact interaction happen too many times. lol
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The white boy who dribbles like jayson williams
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The worst is the ? that truly believe they were going to the league and act like they are above their comp because of it.
    These ? know they average but don't wanna admit it.
    Or the ? that runs point but takes all the shots
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited August 2013
    Options
    The guy with the awkward/ugly as ? shooting, yet consistently makes his shot, was probably the only one that was missing.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They forgot the hack... Dude that hacks everyone u have all types of scratches on your arms and hands after a game..
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    The guy with the awkward/ugly as ? shooting, yet consistently makes his shot, was probably the only one that was missing.

when im in da zone im dis guy rite here lls i be havin people mad as hell when they guard me in da post idk how many times i hear "how da ? did dat ? go in" when i hit a contested shot out da post
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    The absolute worst kind of the player is the ones with the Kobe shot selection, but Kendrick Perkins skill set. I literally refuse to play with people like that.

The next worst is the player coach. They want all of their passes to be assists, and they think they run ? or they know your game just because. These guys are usually average at best players.

CO-SIGN lls they be like on some "c'mon u gotta hit dat shot" type ? . to add to da thread i hate da guy screamin from da ova side of da court tellin u to get da rebound while ur mixin it up they got their hands on their hips at da 3 point line nd ? lls
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    They're missing the ball hog
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    That sorry ass ? that brought his boo to see him hoop. This ? be tryin' extra extra hard. Sit yo weak ass down before I chunk a rock at yo ratchet lookin' ? .

When I pick teams I tend to choose the guy who dribbles the ball with his head up first. Let's me know he prolly is a ok passer as well.

forgot all bout dat lls
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    The white guy that doesnt look like he can play basketball... and no its not all white people ... Once in awhile you get the asian kid who wanna be like Mike..