AVENGERS 2 : WHICH HERO SHOULD ULTRON MURK?

Options

Comments

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Nah I think they gonna ? off Ironman....

That would be a shocker and a great way to X out Robert Downey Jr. since he said he wanted to move away from the Avengers and Iron Man films. Most wouldn't even expect it due to Iron Man's role with the Avengers. Plus it'd be a nice way to set things up for a reboot and usher in The New Avengers like Spiderman, Wolverine and others. If they ? Iron Man tho they gotta end it ambiguously where we don't know if he's dead or alive but probably alive.

You see how much money the first Avengers made ? You think Disney wanna stop there ?? Hell nah... they're gonna set things up for a reboot and milk it every 10 years just like Batman just like Spiderman just like Superman. They know what they doing....

WTF?! they addin Spiderman & Wolverine to Avengers. got damn. thats overkill. Hollywood always kills a good ? good thing by stretching ? to thin. if they gone to that. ? , they might as well make movie with every major super hero and call it "super hero ? allstars" and be done. nh. lol

1. There's no way any studio is going to bend over and let Marvel cash out on their biggest names.

2. Read a comic or at least vaguely know about ? before commenting. Wolverine and Spiderman ARE Avengers.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    None, probably ant man since he gets killed off in comics. I'm glad they're taking their time. Thanos in a second movie is too quick, panther movie should be on it's way concluding to phase 3 with all the avengers including vision.

Heard ant man not in the movie, make no sense since ant man created ultron

• soul rattler
    Options

That would be a shocker and a great way to X out Robert Downey Jr. since he said he wanted to move away from the Avengers and Iron Man films. Most wouldn't even expect it due to Iron Man's role with the Avengers. Plus it'd be a nice way to set things up for a reboot and usher in The New Avengers like Spiderman, Wolverine and others. If they ? Iron Man tho they gotta end it ambiguously where we don't know if he's dead or alive but probably alive.

You see how much money the first Avengers made ? You think Disney wanna stop there ?? Hell nah... they're gonna set things up for a reboot and milk it every 10 years just like Batman just like Spiderman just like Superman. They know what they doing....

WTF?! they addin Spiderman & Wolverine to Avengers. got damn. thats overkill. Hollywood always kills a good ? good thing by stretching ? to thin. if they gone to that. ? , they might as well make movie with every major super hero and call it "super hero ? allstars" and be done. nh. lol

1. There's no way any studio is going to bend over and let Marvel cash out on their biggest names.

2. Read a comic or at least vaguely know about ? before commenting. Wolverine and Spiderman ARE Avengers.

listen here nerd. excuse me for not knowin Wolverine and Spiderman ARE Avengers. next time I ask about cartoons on the internet, I'll make sure and do some research first. ok ? ?!
    [img]http://mmgaming.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Let-me-explain-to-you-why-that-is-? .jpg[/img]
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

RDJ signed on for Avengers 2 and 3.
  • soul rattler
    Options
    Iron Man 3 already killed off Iron Man. Yeah he could make another suit but by the time ? pops off it's gonna be too late.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

listen here nerd. excuse me for not knowin Wolverine and Spiderman ARE Avengers. next time I ask about cartoons on the internet, I'll make sure and do some research first. ok ? ?!

Actually they're comic book characters. It easier to name Marvel chacters who haven't been in the Avengers as opposed to tthose that have. As far as I know the Richards, the Human Torch, I wanna say Doc Strange, Ghost Rider, the Punisher, the Silver Sufer, Psylocke, Gambit, Rogue, Cyclops, Storm, and most of the X-Men (except for Logan and I think Havoc,) have been in the Avengers.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Actually they're comic book characters. It easier to name Marvel chacters who haven't been in the Avengers as opposed to tthose that have. As far as I know the Richards, the Human Torch, I wanna say Doc Strange, Ghost Rider, the Punisher, the Silver Sufer, Psylocke, Gambit, Rogue, Cyclops, Storm, and most of the X-Men (except for Logan and I think Havoc,) have been in the Avengers.

who-gives-a-sheeit.gif

• SiccoLoccJay
    SiccoLoccJay Members Posts: 723 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No Thanos?!!! This is bullcrap!

If they made thanos the villain they'd have to end the avengers cause let's be honest comic book wise thanos smacked the ? out the avengers lol
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want more hulk in the next one. His scenes were pretty wild.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Long as my man thor is good doesn't matter

Oh now y'all friends? He beat the ? out of u in the movie.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hope Cap gets killed off but it ain't gonna happen.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Long as my man thor is good doesn't matter

Oh now y'all friends? He beat the ? out of u in the movie.

Brotha man got a mean hammer swing ? that lol
  • iron man1
    Options
    Elrawd wrote: »
    I want more hulk in the next one. His scenes were pretty wild.

Joss whedon said hulk and hawkeye will have bigger parts in avengers 2.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hawkeye having a bigger part?
    Not a good idea imo.
    I prefer him to die early.
  • iron man1
    Options
    lemzola wrote: »
    Not a good idea imo.

Hawkeye is one of the goat trash talkers and ill with the bow and arrow as well as one of the avengers with the most personality he wasn't portratyed correctly or utilized correctly.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Apocalypse would be boss if done right....

Michael Clark Duncan would have been the perfect voice

Or James earl Jones voice. He had me Rollin in Conan the barbarian. Crucify him lol
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lemzola wrote: »
    Not a good idea imo.

Hawkeye is one of the goat trash talkers and ill with the bow and arrow as well as one of the avengers with the most personality he wasn't portratyed correctly or utilized correctly.

I agree about the utilization stuff. On the other hand i think that Captain america has the GOAT personality.
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They can't really add Spiderman and Wolverine to the avengers cause all 3 are owned by different properties:

Spider-Man (Sony)
    Avengers (Disney)
    Wolverine & Fantastic 4 (Fox)

Money as well as a few other things need be agreed on before anything happens and none of the studios want to do anything with each other (so far I've heard)
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hulk aint going nowhere ya heard?
  • Big Kola
    Big Kola Members Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So is apocalypse going to be in xmen
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just want a deadpool movie done right
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options