"I know good and well that Kendrick's not murdering me, at all, in any platform"-Drake

Options

Comments

• P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lonestarg wrote: »
    hahanope wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    hahanope wrote: »
    The only ones I thought /could/ respond was ASAP ,Cole and Drake,and they all scared of losing their friendship with Kendrick .

or unlike the ''stupid fans'', they understood it wasn't a dis.
    No, I understand it wasn't a diss. I just think they should still respond, just off the Fact that Kdot said he was better than them, and trying to murder them. If someone called me out,diss or no diss, best believe I'm coming with the best bars I can .
    Now u got ? being soft acting hard if thats the case Drake the king of soft hard ? like a Starbust oh fukn walkn talkn contradiction juicy yet a solid gtfoh lol

kobe-laughing_1350060747.gif

• A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's the difference if he "puts in in a rap" or says it on MTV? Arnt you getting your point across either way?

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why can't drake just flat out say it

" I don't want problems with Kendrick"

That's enough these 2 did a track together but where in different parts of the country during the poetic justice video.
    Kendrick was on Crenshaw Drake was in a Miami hotel.

Kendrick would easily body drake on wax
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaooo ? y'all feelings

That was a hard response

That ? Drake can talk that ?
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kendrick made ny look weak

Except when Joel Ortiz lyrically matched him and Papoose ethered him and made him cop a plea about being misunderstood?
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^ Drake and Kendrick are 1 and 1 far as tracks they did together...And the fact that Drake gave the ? a whole song/skit on his sophomore speaks volumes to the difference in status....
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    ^^ Drake and Kendrick are 1 and 1 far as tracks they did together...And the fact that Drake gave the ? a whole song/skit on his sophomore speaks volumes to the difference in status....

Drake is the one who brought kendrick on tour before he blew up ...

• Siqnih Da Trapper
    Siqnih Da Trapper Members Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn d5 got pushed back a couple hours
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Why can't drake just flat out say it

" I don't want problems with Kendrick"

That's enough these 2 did a track together but where in different parts of the country during the poetic justice video.
    Kendrick was on Crenshaw Drake was in a Miami hotel.

Kendrick would easily body drake on wax

Sayin there's no way a ? can ? you on a song in a major interview ain't exactly the move of a scared person.
  • EminemsMom
    EminemsMom Members Posts: 36
    Options
    Drake stuffed that ? . LOL.

tumblr_mgfuh1LDme1rby3woo1_r4_500.gif

• nycdiesel
    nycdiesel Members Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hes delusional kendrick can rap circle around aubrey
  • EminemsMom
    Options
    DRAKE is like.....

tumblr_m04p8mLhCm1qd1oovo1_500.gif
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's the difference if he "puts in in a rap" or says it on MTV? Arnt you getting your point across either way?

Um... I thought this was about music... I guess it's about something else... Like nothing... Shrug
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »

Um... I thought this was about music... I guess it's about something else... Like nothing... Shrug

Yeah...It's about music...Which will be coming out...Not battle raps...
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ive heard them on 2 songs so far. Drake had the better verse on both of them plus he sells more...what's the hooplah about?
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't this weak n*gga spit some line like "Diss me and you'll never hear a reply for it" a few years ago? I've been telling ya'll, this soft n*gga ain't hip hop.
  • EminemsMom
    Options
    Drake got him on both songs regardless, plus, Started from the bottom is like, an all timer...KL has never made a legit single....? my vibe was on some emo rap....
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One, he SAYS this...tell son he coulda kept the change on that ish.
    Two, Kendrick actually would murder him tho...

so no, drake.
  • EminemsMom
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    The ? 's album is coming out next month. How about we see if there's any type of "response" or reference there. At this point what ya'll expect the ? to do? Start freestyling in interviews when he's asked about it? lol

bro you know how these IC posters get, they think Kendrick lamar is the second coming of Tupac or something..they all jerking off reading that control thread...? lame bro...nobody off the internet even heard of kendrick lamar minus the hood rats.

• smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake is such a ? , this type ? is why I hate him and his stupid fans. morons.
  • hahanope
    hahanope Members Posts: 227
    Options
    "diss me , you'll never hear a reply for it"
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EminemsMom wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    The ? 's album is coming out next month. How about we see if there's any type of "response" or reference there. At this point what ya'll expect the ? to do? Start freestyling in interviews when he's asked about it? lol

bro you know how these IC posters get, they think Kendrick lamar is the second coming of Tupac or something..they all jerking off reading that control thread...? lame bro...nobody off the internet even heard of kendrick lamar minus the hood rats.

So only hood rats make ? go platinum? Ok
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »

And if its "about music" ... Then like drake says kendrick has a long way to go before he's on his same status ... Numbers Never Lie ........Right?

Well alright then ...
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Ive heard them on 2 songs so far. Drake had the better verse on both of them plus he sells more...what's the hooplah about?