"I know good and well that Kendrick's not murdering me, at all, in any platform"-Drake

Options

Comments

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need competition bottom line. All this DJ Khaled ? kills me but I really don't see the problem with what he said.
    Basically he said Kendrick isn't ? with me and I will speak on it when it's time.
    ? have gotten really impatient these days with how the world works. Nobody wants to wait for ? anymore.
    I'm a bigger fan of KDots music but Drake can actually rap whenever he decides to jump on the hip hop side of things.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Why you so mad bruh ?

#TeamOVO

I love Drake

Lol this ? ..

But dudes in here got me weak .... ? irrational as hell yet talking about how somebody else in they feelings
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No @jd you're just a ? with subpar taste
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    You ok? Had your evening meds?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

Cuhz ... All that emotional rage texting don't move me .... No diss but i thought that sort of thing was reserved for the females ... Idk? ....Like I said ? irrationalities are usually based out of emotional anger ...I just find some of you guys statements funny

.... That's all g
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Lol at facts being miscontrued as anger. You drake fans act like females
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Lol at facts being miscontrued as anger. You drake fans act like females

Ahhh .... So now you just run with the whole regurgitat my previous post ? ?

Lol .... You ? man ...smh
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Theodis wrote: »

Cuhz ... All that emotional rage texting don't move me .... No diss but i thought that sort of thing was reserved for the females ... Idk? ....Like I said ? irrationalities are usually based out of emotional anger ...I just find some of you guys statements funny

.... That's all g

passive aggression is still a form of aggression, I dont care what ya mammy and her sisters say...

On this forum ill take accuracy over all .... You can call it whatever you like old timer
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

.... That's all g

passive aggression is still a form of aggression, I dont care what ya mammy and her sisters say...

On this forum ill take accuracy over all .... You can call it whatever you like old timer

so would it be accurate to say that; the vast majority of ? dont in fact ? with drake, and you ? ? used them as a scapegoat for why yall losing your manhood?

A vast majority of the post I've seen from you have some sort of homosexual foundation ... Refrence and or connotation

..... You probably should be more worried about that .. As it ...seems to be ongoing
  • [Deleted User]
    edited September 2013
    Options
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so would it be accurate to say that; the vast majority of ? dont in fact ? with drake, and you ? ? used them as a scapegoat for why yall losing your manhood?
    A vast majority of the post I've seen from you have some sort of homosexual foundation ... Refrence and or connotation

..... You probably should be more worried about that .. As it ...seems to be ongoing

tumblr_mehtweV5hW1rl8108o1_500.gif
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

.... That's all g

vast majority of my post happen to be about you ? ... see the connection?

stick and move now... getting slow now george!

A vast majority ...of your posting circulates around ... ? you assume to be ? ?... Because that's ...who you like to be in discussions with.....?

Yeah ....I see the "connections" Cheif ....
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Female opinions in hip hop <<<<
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yung Kendrick aint got no other choice at this point but to cut Dradel's head off with his yamaka still attached.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

.... That's all g

A vast majority ...of your posting circulates around ... ? you assume to be ? ?... Because that's ...who you like to be in discussions with.....?

you trying to hard now...

just admit you got daddy issues ? .

Your a predictable kind of guy with security issues ..

Claiming im Putting forth any real effort to respond ....let alone "trying to hard" is insulting ..

Now apologize ? ... You hurt my feelings
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

.... That's all g

you trying to hard now...

just admit you got daddy issues ? .

Your a predictable kind of guy with security issues ..

Claiming im Putting forth any real effort to respond ....let alone "trying to hard" is insulting ..

Now apologize ? ... You hurt my feelings

this coming from the guy that use to say i was trolling but now takes me serious....

APOLOGIZE!
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man i think im one of the few people who thinks kendrick album was good.....

just not as good as take care
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Take care was garbage man