What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

CALORIC NIRVANA 9: Would anyone on the IC eat any of the most fattening ice creams?

Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force GeneralASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
(Newsweek)Back in 1961 an enterprising young ice cream maker named Reuben Mattus invented an exotic Danish-sounding name, put a map of Scandinavia on the carton, and America's first commercial "super-premium ice-cream," Häagen-Dazs, was born. All but irresistible to anyone with a sweet tooth, the new treat was also loaded with butterfat. Enter two entrepreneurial hippies named Ben and Jerry with a gift for catchy product names, and you get the battle for the richest frozen dessert. Nowadays any number of premium flavors pack 300 calories and 20 grams of fat—or more—into a mere half cup of ice cream. (Breyer's or Turkey Hill, by contrast, may have half the calories and fat, or less.) Here's a list of the most fattening flavors (all nutrition information is for a half-cup serving). Dieters, beware.
14%20HaagenDazs%20Chocolate%20Peanut%20Butter%20Ice%20Cream.jpg
1. Häagen-Dazs Chocolate Peanut Butter (360 calories, 24 grams of fat). Look out for nuts and chocolate: the most fattening flavors tend to be loaded with both.

04.JPG
2. Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby (330 calories, 20 grams of fat). Vanilla ice cream with fudge and peanut butter swirls, plus fudge covered peanut butter-filled pretzels. Any hubby who brings this into the house is asking for trouble.

dscn2144x.jpg
3. Häagen-Dazs Butter Pecan (310 calories, 23 grams of fat). It's one of the most popular flavors, but the abundance of pecans also makes it one of the fattiest.

021.jpg
4. Sheer Bliss Pomegranate with chocolate chips (320 calories, 20 grams fat). Yes, pomegranate juice is good for you. But don't be fooled by the name: cream, milk and sugar are the first three ingredients in this decadent concoction.

picture_162.jpgpicture_163.jpg
5. Ben and Jerry's Vermonty Python (300 calories, 19 grams of fat). Coffee ice cream with chocolate cookie crumbs and fudge "cows." Moo.

IMG_3763.JPG
6. Coldstone Cookie Batter (300 calories, 16 grams of fat). The cookie batter mix includes molasses and brown sugar as well as flour, adding calories along with richness. Note that the smallest "Like It" serving size is bigger than a half cup; it has 380 calories and 20 grams of fat. The "Love it" portion is a full cup.
¡No contaban con mi astucia!
5 Grand wrote: »
I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

CALORIC NIRVANA 9: Would anyone on the IC eat any of the most fattening ice creams? 29 votes

Häagen-Dazs Chocolate Peanut Butter
0%
Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby
6%
Lou_CypherMissK 2 votes
Häagen-Dazs Butter Pecan
17%
ceothachosen1unspoken_respectHarlemThumzUpBoldChildtha bause 5 votes
Sheer Bliss Pomegranate with chocolate chips
0%
Ben and Jerry's Vermonty Python
6%
purpngoldBrideofKilla 2 votes
Coldstone Cookie Batter
6%
TrillfateYoung Stef 2 votes
A half cup of all the above is enough for I am going IN on all the above
3%
NYETOPn 1 vote
Forget a half cup, not only am I going IN, I'm eating a full cup of all the above
31%
Kaiayyubam2002babelits....JOHN BWell Got DamYoung_ChitlinCocoa_ButtersaracenwireMzKB 9 votes
NONE
27%
VIBEBodhiBussy_Getta Young GunnerGold_CertificateRubato GarciaKingFreemanMoneyPowerRespect 8 votes

Replies

• Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby
    I just ate a ben and jerry's chubby hubby last week. No homo.
    Young Stef
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forget a half cup, not only am I going IN, I'm eating a full cup of all the above
    The vermonty python has to be "brought back." They churn out so many varieties that you have to do that. I see cherry garcia still endures

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

Young Stef
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NONE
    Gotta watch my figure boo.
    Young_Chitlin
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf no multi poll?
  • MoneyPowerRespectMoneyPowerRespect Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NONE
    No deal. I got diabetes just from reading the descriptions.
    ANYTHING TINASHE.!!
    Young_ChitlinYoung Steftha bause
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    .IRS. wrote: »
    Wtf no multi poll?

All the above is kind of like a multi poll, but ICEE your point

hqg-277.gif

BiblicalAtheist Young Steftha bause
    No deal. I got diabetes just from reading the descriptions.

Me too

hqg-277.gif

• BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Häagen-Dazs Butter Pecan
    nh
  • MoneyPowerRespectMoneyPowerRespect Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NONE
    I'm a Blue Bell fan myself, but when I get a sweet tooth I'll eat some cake or bake me a cobbler.
    ANYTHING TINASHE.!!
    Young Stef
  • Young GunnerYoung Gunner Posts: 7,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NONE
    Naw I'm good
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NONE
    Speaking of Ben & Jerry's, they're going non-GMO now.
    Young Stef
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MzKBMzKB Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    eye luh I creem
    Young_ChitlinYoung StefMissK
  • can'tyoutellcan'tyoutell Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    300 calories isn't that bad for a dessert.
    its....JOHN BYoung Stef
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That cold stone is sooooooo real...
    Peep my latest project...Practice Makes Profit 2...Free Stream/Download...

http://johnwade.bandcamp.com/
  • babelbabel Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    Everything except maybe the pomegranate one
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NONE
    pass
    “Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
    -- Bruce Lee
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. TampaPosts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Häagen-Dazs Butter Pecan
    Safe bet
    sig%202_zpstfsrwnqk.gif
    ???GOLDEN ARMS???

• Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll eat all of those choices.
    My weakness Beautiful Black Women>

a653763accd13b967064d34578fa769a.jpg

• tha bausetha bause Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Häagen-Dazs Butter Pecan
    I already eat that butter pecan on the reg
    PM5n696.gif
    1005014gs.jpg
    HarlemThumzUp
  • HarlemThumzUpHarlemThumzUp Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Häagen-Dazs Butter Pecan
    I like breyers Butter Pecan
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NONE
    I dont really fuck with none of those flavours. ate some ice cream the other day that had red velvet cake pieces in it tho. GOAT.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
  • NYETOPnNYETOPn Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A half cup of all the above is enough for I am going IN on all the above
    Ice cream is great.

It would have to be shit-tier for it to be refused. None of those ice creams appear shitty.
  • MzKBMzKB Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure when you buy ice cream...the label reads ICE CREAM...this is for you Breyers "Ice Cream" lovers

breyersicecreamreal.jpg

breyersfrozendairy2.jpg

breyersoldingred1.jpg

breyersnewingred.jpg