• B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just picked mine up today, coming from a s3
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Note 3 owners. Go to this link to get $50 free credit to the Google Play store. Be quick though. Apparently people are putting in random IMEI codes and stealing people's ? . It worked for me but not my wife. http://samsungnote3.prizelogic.com/Mobile
  • B_A
    Options
    I go a whole 24+ hours on one charge with 4-6 hours of screen time. Beats the s3 in every way hands down.
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anybody root their Note3? if so, how is it?, my S4 is the truth rooted but I'm hearing funning ? about N3
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    them ? are too damned big. ? I don't even like the size of my S3.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I have Cricket (cheap ass service). I current have an S3 and would like to upgrade to the note 3. If you buy this note online, can you still get it insured at an authorized dealer?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I have Cricket (cheap ass service). I current have an S3 and would like to upgrade to the note 3. If you buy this note online, can you still get it insured at an authorized dealer?

I believe it depends on where you buy it. If you buy it somewhere like Amazon or BestBuy.com, they likely have their own insurance options.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn the S5 already coming out?
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CJ
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I feel like I just got my S4 I cant upgrade for another 2 years
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    They basically release new models to their Galaxy S and Galaxy Note lines every year. That's their M.O. now.
  • CJ
    Options
    Yearly rehashes are the norm now lol don't feel bad bruh.

• Michael_Malice
    Options
    Anybody know how to get the Note 3 to play through a car stereo deck using the USB?
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    I don't know if you can do that. Usually those radio USBs aren't configured to read phones as simple storage devices, especially Samsung phones. Sometimes you have to download special drivers onto your computer just for you computer to recognize them that way. If you plug it in, and there is no option that pops up on your phone allowing for you to make it act like storage, you probably can't do it natively. You might try looking for an app in the Play Store though.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody know how to get the Note 3 to play through a car stereo deck using the USB?

Try Bluetooth. Mines work via Bluetooth. The USB never worked for me.
  • B_A
    Options
    They basically release new models to their Galaxy S and Galaxy Note lines every year. That's their M.O. now.

the 3 is light years ahead of the 2
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    I don't know if you can do that. Usually those radio USBs aren't configured to read phones as simple storage devices, especially Samsung phones. Sometimes you have to download special drivers onto your computer just for you computer to recognize them that way. If you plug it in, and there is no option that pops up on your phone allowing for you to make it act like storage, you probably can't do it natively. You might try looking for an app in the Play Store though.

Good looking out. Looks like I'm going to have to upgrade my stereo deck. I have USB but no bluetooth.
  • Michael_Malice
    Options

Good looking out. Looks like I'm going to have to upgrade my stereo deck. I have USB but no bluetooth.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CJ
    Options

you can just buy a bluetooth adapter or play it through auxiliary