Study your scriptures and follow Your ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bambu wrote: »

Y'all Darwinists ? me with your stupid ? ......

Just because you cannot absorb the scripture, does not make it false.....

Any man who spends a great deal of studying and understanding and learning will find the truth that many of the Abrahamic religions are derived from Egypt and Egypt from Africa and the culture switched and changed. Why would I go to a religion that was stolen and manipulated for control purposes? No reason at all.

I'll just stick with older beliefs which actually have more common sense and logic to it than the newer belief systems, you would've think this would be the opposite.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Any man who spends a great deal of studying and understanding and learning will find the truth that many of the Abrahamic religions are derived from Egypt and Egypt from Africa and the culture switched and changed. Why would I go to a religion that was stolen and manipulated for control purposes? No reason at all.

I'll just stick with older beliefs which actually have more common sense and logic to it than the newer belief systems, you would've think this would be the opposite.

You Greeks take pride in your "logic"......

I suggest you employ it.....

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You Greeks take pride in your "logic"......

I suggest you employ it.....

I'm not greek and I mostly use the left side of my brain which is logic and I'm using it to suggest that ancient man spiritual was more advance than our spiritual system.