Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Options

Comments

• sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You only watch because of an average white/mexican broad?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes. Its jus something about her
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Show has been solid so far, but hasn't really made me laugh a ton yet. I have confidence they can grow to make the characters more established.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there's too many characters right now for them to find the right balance but they'll get there.i remember parks and rec's first season being the complete opposite,it's almost as if they didn't have enough material and it wasn't even that funny to be honest but you could see with the talent involved that the potential was there just like this show.

plus this broad is too easy on the eyes >

Melissa-fumero-burn-floor-opening-broadway-1B3RCd.jpg
    Melissa+Fumero+Dresses+Skirts+Cocktail+Dress+eu9kSZOArLUl.jpg
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    About to watch it on demand now. ....
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't even 5 minutes in and the zoom in on the Captain Holt's face already cracking me up.....
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Show just got picked up for a full season and FOX is showing loyalty to it by airing it after the SuperBowl as well.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »
    there's too many characters right now for them to find the right balance but they'll get there.i remember parks and rec's first season being the complete opposite,it's almost as if they didn't have enough material and it wasn't even that funny to be honest but you could see with the talent involved that the potential was there just like this show.

plus this broad is too easy on the eyes >

Melissa-fumero-burn-floor-opening-broadway-1B3RCd.jpg
    Melissa+Fumero+Dresses+Skirts+Cocktail+Dress+eu9kSZOArLUl.jpg

One Life To Live alumn
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.ismyshowcancelled.com/article/2013-10-18/full-season-ordered-for-brooklyn-nine-nine/
    October 18, 2013

FOX announced today that it has ordered nine additional episodes of Brooklyn Nine-Nine. The order tops up the freshman comedy's first season to a full 22 episodes.

The network also announced that Brooklyn Nine-Nine will air on a special night following the Super Bowl on Sunday, February 2, 2014. After the big game it will be paired with a new episode of New Girl for a one-hour comedy event.

(Source: Fox)
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really like that it has no laugh track. I dont understand how in 2013, other shows still have laugh tracks. Smh
  • Carthaginian
    Carthaginian Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Awesome that the show got picked up. The writing on this show is pretty brilliant
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't care what y'all say, the show it's funny as ? . The ? captain and Andy Samberg relationship is hilarious.
  • lazypakman
    Options
    Halloween ep was the best one yet,the whole bet between captain and samberg was hilarious.

i was worried the show would over rely on him but i'm actually starting to like his character.
  • CitySojourner
    CitySojourner Members Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    I really like that it has no laugh track. I dont understand how in 2013, other shows still have laugh tracks. Smh

That's what lame shows do nowadays to trick you into thinking it's funny. I watched 5 minutes of "Two and a half men" the other day - I couldn't believe how awful that ? was. The writers of that show aren't even trying, they just put a laugh track after every three sentences. If there was no laugh track, people would think it was a lifetime movie.

• Carthaginian
    Carthaginian Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea that dynamic with Santiago and Peralta where he kept referring to her sentences as sex tapes was comedy gold
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I watched all 6 episodes yesterday on Hulu. ? is dope, had me hooked by episode 3
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

That's what lame shows do nowadays to trick you into thinking it's funny. I watched 5 minutes of "Two and a half men" the other day - I couldn't believe how awful that ? was. The writers of that show aren't even trying, they just put a laugh track after every three sentences.If there was no laugh track, people would think it was a lifetime movie.

Shots fired @ Tyler Perry's shows on OWN.
  • lazypakman
    Options
    yo,terry's big ass brother had me creasing.

they should have played WZRD to cudder as a interrogation tactic.would have squealed in a minute.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    show is dope...glad Fox picked it up cuz Lord knows we need another Simon Cowel or Gordon Ramsey produced reality show on Fox instead...lol
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »
    yo,terry's big ass brother had me creasing.

they should have played WZRD to cudder as a interrogation tactic.would have squealed in a minute.
    Lmao I forgot the entire episode...I was high as ? lol should watch it again sober
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shows got potential, I think it will hit it's stride season 2 and the two spanish broads are cute as ?
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Upset tonight, this show won't be underrated anymore.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Show is hilarious to me. That Dads ? that comes on before it though is tridash. McFarlane should be ashamed of himself.
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    Show is hilarious to me. That Dads ? that comes on before it though is tridash. McFarlane should be ashamed of himself.

Series Produced by
    David A. Goodman ... consulting producer (5 episodes, 2013-2014)
    Seth MacFarlane ... executive producer (2 episodes, 2013)
    Alec Sulkin ... executive producer (2 episodes, 2013)
    Wellesley Wild ... executive producer (2 episodes, 2013)
    Randy Cordray ... producer (1 episode, 2013)
    Ian Maxtone-Graham ... consulting producer (1 episode, 2013)
    John Postlewait ... associate producer (1 episode, 2013)
    Mike Scully ... executive producer (1 episode, 2013)
    Julius Sharpe ... co-executive producer (1 episode, 2013)

How you solely blaming MacFarlane when he only produced 2 episodes out of the series?

? on there look sexy though, judging by the cast list
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the newest episode with Craig Robinson was hilarious.. that dude is funny as ?